The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2022, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Nana revival

Rainbow 69, Mandarin upstairs, Rainbow 3 now open. RB3 is small but has a jacuzzi and a shower. RB69 and RB3 are similar in that they are small and have young girls. They remind you of the single shophouse AGGs in Pattaya. The great thing about young girls is that their energy levels are sky high. Their excitement is contagious.

All RBs, including Twister, share the same drink menu. Soft drinks, juices are B100. Beers are B120. Smoking now allowed.

No more lingerie. Just bikinis unfettered. Plenty of hotties, especially at RB5.

Just to make it crystal clear, the AGG dancers are up on the stage dancing, and no, they aren't wearing masks.

With no Japanese tourists around, the farang are a living it up. They're the new rock stars.

No more Test and Go as of a week from tomorrow, but masks are still required not only indoors but also outdoors.

Soi 7 still closed, except for the biergarten.

Last edited by Siammy; 24-04-2022 at 03:26 AM. Reason: Make clearer
Old 24-04-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 3
Addax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Nana revival

hi sir, what can we do at those places? got prices for damage?
Old 24-04-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Rainbow 69, Mandarin upstairs, Rainbow 3 now open. RB3 is small but has a jacuzzi and a shower. RB69 and RB3 are similar in that they are small and have young girls. They remind you of the single shophouse AGGs in Pattaya. The great thing about young girls is that their energy levels are sky high. Their excitement is contagious.

All RBs, including Twister, share the same drink menu. Soft drinks, juices are B100. Beers are B120. Smoking now allowed.

No more lingerie. Just bikinis unfettered. Plenty of hotties, especially at RB5.

Just to make it crystal clear, the AGG dancers are up on the stage dancing, and no, they aren't wearing masks.

With no Japanese tourists around, the farang are a living it up. They're the new rock stars.

No more Test and Go as of a week from tomorrow, but masks are still required not only indoors but also outdoors.

Soi 7 still closed, except for the biergarten.
Bro Siammy, in RB3, were they using the shower and jaccuzi when you were there?

Thanks in advance
Old 26-04-2022, 03:14 AM
Samster

Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addax View Post
hi sir, what can we do at those places? got prices for damage?
The Rainbow bars are standard a-go-gos.
Old 26-04-2022, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
Bro Siammy, in RB3, were they using the shower and jaccuzi when you were there?

Thanks in advance
Some of the young girls would dance in the jacuzzi, which is in front of the stage. The same girls would go into the shower, which is off to the side. But no nudity. Yet?
Old 26-04-2022, 03:23 AM
Samster

My guess is that the next bar following Rainbow 5 would be Rainbow 6. But they took the opportunity to make it 69.

Note that Rainbows 1 and 2 are history. There are no RBs on the ground floor. And RB3 is a older name, but is actually a brand new bar. It's on the third floor next to Billboard.
Old 26-04-2022, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Some of the young girls would dance in the jacuzzi, which is in front of the stage. The same girls would go into the shower, which is off to the side. But no nudity. Yet?
Nice. Pre-Covid, the previous bar (Name of bar is 'Enter", for all those in the know), there would be ladies showering in the shower cubicle and the jacuzzi tub. either in the nude or topless. I guess that things are almost back to Pre-Covid then.
Old 26-04-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
Nice. Pre-Covid, the previous bar (Name of bar is 'Enter", for all those in the know), there would be ladies showering in the shower cubicle and the jacuzzi tub. either in the nude or topless. I guess that things are almost back to Pre-Covid then.
Wow! Missed that
Old 26-04-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Enzo1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any info on Crazy house?
Old 27-04-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo1 View Post
any info on Crazy house?
Looked like the 2nd floor was open but didn't go up. Afraid of getting caught in a fire trap.
Old 27-04-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo1 View Post
any info on Crazy house?
is open. but didnt go in. walked past many times
Old 03-05-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Nana revival

Was just about to shout out that the AGGs are now showing and guess what, the police stepped in and reasserted their authority.

On Sunday, there were jacuzzi shows reminiscent of pre-covid days. Go-go dancers were showing off the same assets as their Walking Street sisters. Note that Monday was a national holiday.

Come Monday night and many bars had no one dancing. Those that had dancers had them dancing in their street clothes. Only Twister had dancers sporting bikinis. But suddenly there was a mad scramble. All the dancers rushed to the back of the bar to change into street clothes. But they didn’t seem as enthusiastic about dancing as before. One was even sitting down and playing with her phone.

Thought Rainbow 2 on the ground floor was history but it reopened on Monday. Seemed like they borrowed girls from the other group bars. The inside looks exactly like before except the seats have been renewed. They insisted think that bikini dancing will return on Tuesday.

Wednesday is the second national holiday this week. Some think the bars will have to close due to a ban on alcohol sales.

The Indians have now invaded Bangkok. About three of them were blocking the sidewalk on Soi Nana, impervious to the problems they were imposing on other pedestrians.
Old 03-05-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
The Indians have now invaded Bangkok. About three of them were blocking the sidewalk on Soi Nana, impervious to the problems they were imposing on other pedestrians.
just push them thru
i always did it like that
Old 04-05-2022, 02:35 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Nana revival

Tuesday

Some plainclothes officials are checking the AGGs. Dunno if they are police or plaza staff. Dancers are wearing shorts, not bikinis.

RB2 has only a handful of dancers, all wearing dresses. No customers.

#530 at RB4 sports a sweet smile.
Old 07-05-2022, 01:59 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Nana revival

Friday

RB2 closed.
RB4 going downhill fast, not many dancers, quality awful.
ID check - dancers form a line outside the bar (not RB). Police scrutinize each girl's Thai ID very closely.
No sexy bikinis allowed.
Korean FL available across from NEP.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1