The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 0
Thecityguy80 is one of the Best!Thecityguy80 is one of the Best!Thecityguy80 is one of the Best!
Question Long LT in Bangkok - where to start?

Hi everyone. I will be in Bangkok in August. What I would ideally love is to find a girl who will spend a few days with me - stay with me you know the girl friend experience... If we really click then up to 3-4 weeks

Does anyone here have any guidance on how to best approach that?

Last edited by Thecityguy80; 21-04-2022 at 09:27 PM.
Old 26-04-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Funquest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Long LT in Bangkok - where to start?

So I have a Tinder question as this is my first time using it. Do you get many Ladyboy likes? Some look like LB's but will confirm they are female. Too good to be true to see a model like girl charge 2500?
Old 26-04-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funquest View Post
So I have a Tinder question as this is my first time using it. Do you get many Ladyboy likes? Some look like LB's but will confirm they are female. Too good to be true to see a model like girl charge 2500?
If getting to know Thai girls online, best to do a video call to verify the lady is indeed the same as pic and not ladyboy. Less you make a wasted trip meetinf up with them.

2500 for ST? I know some girls working FL will try their luck on Tinder or wechat. But usually those that contact you would either be ladyboy or use fake pics - more misses than hits.
Old 27-04-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
If getting to know Thai girls online, best to do a video call to verify the lady is indeed the same as pic and not ladyboy. Less you make a wasted trip meetinf up with them.

2500 for ST? I know some girls working FL will try their luck on Tinder or wechat. But usually those that contact you would either be ladyboy or use fake pics - more misses than hits.
Thanks. I deleted Tinder. Not worth the hassle. TF was another minefield for me.
Old 28-04-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
arrowcloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can you share your experiences on TF ? I'm currently on it. Most hot girls are posting insta + line on the side. But haven't contacted yet as I'm only going next month.

Quote:
Thanks. I deleted Tinder. Not worth the hassle. TF was another minefield for me.
Old 28-04-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 6
tehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowcloud View Post
Can you share your experiences on TF ? I'm currently on it. Most hot girls are posting insta + line on the side. But haven't contacted yet as I'm only going next month.
sorry may i know what’s TF?
Old 28-04-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehbingg View Post
sorry may i know what’s TF?
TF is shorthand for ThaiFriendly.com
Old 29-04-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joesmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Can be apartment, condo or hotel. Some operate in shop if linked to specific joint. No issues with security guard, as long as you don't act suspicious or nervous...lol. Abit like in Sg FL Dome 1 concept.
Message them in English?
Old 30-04-2022, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesmith View Post
Message them in English?

No, have to be in Isaan dialect.

Last edited by kslogic; 30-04-2022 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 30-04-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowcloud View Post
This is only based on my experience. Others have reported various degrees of success and failures.

- pics are usually old or they use a lot of filters, photoshop
- those posting Line are freelancers or scammers. I got one wanting me to buy in to some lottery gaming scheme. I usually check their Line and see if they have recent posts and are active. If you get a Line account with no posts (restricted) then it's a red flag.
- those hot girls with IG, just to boost their followers they rarely respond and/or limited English. Also those photos or links to IG can be a showcase of their former glory days and they are like older now.
- and the biggest one is trying to determine if they are Ladyboys or not.
- these girls probably get a ton of messages so don't expect prompt responses hence hard to make any type of plans

It's a mine field. I did find only 2 legitimate FL's that I would be interested in but it was way more work than it's worth. It also depends on what type of person you are, age and how picky you are.

So just to re-iterate, this is my own experience. I have paid memberships for both TF and Tinder and no longer bother with either.
Old 30-04-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nolaboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
This is only based on my experience. Others have reported various degrees of success and failures.

- those posting Line are freelancers or scammers. I got one wanting me to buy in to some lottery gaming scheme. I usually check their Line and see if they have recent posts and are active. If you get a Line account with no posts (restricted) then it's a red flag.
- those hot girls with IG, just to boost their followers they rarely respond and/or limited English. Also those photos or links to IG can be a showcase of their former glory days and they are like older now.
- these girls probably get a ton of messages so don't expect prompt responses hence hard to make any type of plans

It's a mine field. I did find only 2 legitimate FL's that I would be interested in but it was way more work than it's worth. It also depends on what type of person you are, age and how picky you are.

So just to re-iterate, this is my own experience. I have paid memberships for both TF and Tinder and no longer bother with either.
Thanks bro, helpful. Had similar frustration and was thinking just me.
Old 03-05-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

The video calls always don't look like real person. Somemore some photoshop their skin colour until so fair, comes looking like from Issan.
Old 03-05-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Thank you this is very useful ! You are right, a lot of them have insta accounts. I'm yet to hit them up, will try later. But it does seem like they just want to boost rankings.

Quote:

Old 28-06-2022, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
mikasackerman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Just registry my TF work Premium account. Message whole day to nearly 30 girls no one reply. Sad...
Old 28-06-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 16
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikasackerman View Post
Just registry my TF work Premium account. Message whole day to nearly 30 girls no one reply. Sad...
I think one of the main key points is that you gotta state your location as BKK, then you'd get more hits. If you put it as SG you'd probably get a lot less. I also just signed up recently and on my first day I've had quite a few replies, and chats that's carried on for a while.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1