The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
EggSh3ll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Paikanyai bar and restaurant

Just want to ask experienced bros here if girls working at Paikanyai bar and restaurant got chance to tabao or not? Going bkk next week just want to have an understanding and decide if its worth the trip.
Old 09-03-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Paikanyai bar and restaurant

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggSh3ll View Post
Just want to ask experienced bros here if girls working at Paikanyai bar and restaurant got chance to tabao or not? Going bkk next week just want to have an understanding and decide if its worth the trip.
Nope. Its 1200 baht per hour for 10 shots. I personally dont think its worth it. Others might. Everyone to their own
Old 09-03-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
EggSh3ll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Nope. Its 1200 baht per hour for 10 shots. I personally dont think its worth it. Others might. Everyone to their own
if no chance to ta bao then i think me and my friends will skip. Not so much about the price but end day don't want to go back empty handed. Anyways thanks for your reply
Old 09-03-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Working ladies at these places will only seat down, chit chat and serve you like King. Limited hanky panky. They will unlikely go out with customer after work (say for after hour drinks) unless they really like you or you are regular.

You can try to get their Line and invite them out outside work to meet up and then negotiate further.
Old 09-03-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

wah seh... 1.2K is on high side wor. Don't think i will go there.
Old 10-03-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdjsim View Post
wah seh... 1.2K is on high side wor. Don't think i will go there.
Pretty pubs like Paikanyai , maybe now with post COVID reopening , you may be able to get lucky with the right girl if the chemistry is right. Of course you will have to be generous with the lady drinks and mot-kaew tips for them to consider leaving with you. But if you wanna tapau then probably Thermae is your best bet.
Old 13-03-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
jackpotkawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggSh3ll View Post
1 LD - 150 baht
10 LD/hour - 1200 baht

As to your question can dabao or not, it really depends on your chemistry or how deep your pockets is. Price wise to bring back normally doesn't include your LDs and it is up to the girl. Estimate prices ranges from 10.5k onwards and the most ridiculous I have heard of is 100k.

Take note, 95% of the girls there do have boyfriends so don't go if you're expecting a lot. But one thing for sure is you can experience GFE.
Old 13-03-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Unless you really love the dating game and try to spend time and effort to do that...its really more worth it to just go to places like Thermae or soapy massage to get fuck and go. I go to that stretch pretty often in the past for work when I go to Bangkok and I did not fancy the journey just to have a drink with pretty looking girls....there are plenty of such places within accessible Bangkok
Old 14-03-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Unless you really love the dating game and try to spend time and effort to do that...its really more worth it to just go to places like Thermae or soapy massage to get fuck and go. I go to that stretch pretty often in the past for work when I go to Bangkok and I did not fancy the journey just to have a drink with pretty looking girls....there are plenty of such places within accessible Bangkok
can see but cannot fuck
is a torture indeed.....
Old 20-03-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

there's a reason why these girls work in this place, they want to minimize the hanky panky aspect of work, otherwise they'd probably taken on more risque jobs that pay infinitely more.. alot of times it could be to placate a jealous boyfriend while still being able to earn a decent income or to accommodate her lifestyle as a student (sch hours etc).. if i were to consider ROI i probably wouldn't put a lot of effort into fishing at a place like this.. if can get it's considered a bonus.. if not then i'm just there to experience.. it can get pretty boring after awhile..
Old 06-04-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
can see but cannot fuck
is a torture indeed.....
Ya cock teasers waste of time
LOS now crawling with chicks why worry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1