The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Recovered from Covid and going to Thailand

Who here recovered from Covid and planning or went to Thailand?

I need to know if PCR positive in Thailand on Day 1. How you produce or show the authority that you had PCR weeks ago and now tested false positive?
Old 06-03-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Recovered from Covid and going to Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
Who here recovered from Covid and planning or went to Thailand?

I need to know if PCR positive in Thailand on Day 1. How you produce or show the authority that you had PCR weeks ago and now tested false positive?
your covid recovery letter issued and signed by a certified doctor. Better yet have a letter from your health ministry certifying that you have recovered from covid as of which date. Or both.

Your positive PCR test result when you first tested positive for covid.

No guarantees here. As this information from thai health ministry wasnt communicated downwards and hotels are not certified to clear you when you tested positive. If you are tested positive again despite having recovered from covid and then dragged into quarantine, insist on getting a doctor to consult with first. show all these papers you have to the doctor. Doctors can assess and clear you but may take 1-3 days (due to high number of cases).

Its not termed as "false positive". This is a real positive but being positive, does not equate to being infectious. You still have the virus, just that its dead and doesnt spread anymore.
Old 06-03-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
your covid recovery letter issued and signed by a certified doctor. Better yet have a letter from your health ministry certifying that you have recovered from covid as of which date. Or both.
Thai authority always half past six information....information not sync or hidden agenda.

Before departure test, if positive, Thaipass stated u need a MC on covid "positive" at least 14 days not more than 90 days before traveling.
I am wondering what about Day 1 positive. What will happen, the ambulance will come n send u to quarantine before u can explain to them, u are ex covid.

Hopefully someone here had been thru this and successfully "enjoyed" Thailand.
Old 06-03-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Before departure test, if positive, Thaipass stated u need a MC on covid "positive" at least 14 days not more than 90 days before traveling.
I am wondering what about Day 1 positive. What will happen, the ambulance will come n send u to quarantine before u can explain to them, u are ex covid.

Hopefully someone here had been thru this and successfully "enjoyed" Thailand.
because different stage of this plan is being handled by different authorities.
At immigration, its under immigration police and foreign ministry.
Past immigration, day 1 day 5 whatever, its under the disease control centre and health ministry.
Clearing the immigration with your covid recovered status, doesnt mean the same thing for day 1 & day 5 tests.
When the hotel received your positive result, they will contact the hospital to haul you into quarantine. Try to talk to the hotel staff and say you want to consult the hospital doctor first as you are a recovered patient. Hotel staff would not know how to handle such cases and they dont have the authority to clear any positive case so they cant really help you except to get the doctor for you to consult. What you need is to bring your case to the hospital you are admitting / admitted into. Get their doctor to clear you as non infectious. The doctor you spoke to may also be a junior doctor and need to hold a meeting with more senior doctors for them to authorise to clear your case. Thus it may take 1-3 days. During the wait, try to get them to let you isolate at the hotel. Dont think you want to wait in the hospital as the medical bills may start the minute you are admitted.

How long has it been since you first tested positive for covid?
Old 06-03-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

So complicated and with so many uncertainties, it's better not to go. Wait till they do away with the Thailand pass application process n no more pcr test on arrival than should consider going!
Old 06-03-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:

How long has it been since you first tested positive for covid?
Thanks for your assumption.

I am booking day 1 room package directly with the hotel and different hotels replied differently... a hotel mentioned email them the positive result and they will send to the hospital before the test, another replied I can't even board the plane, another......

2 weeks.

Hopefully and waiting for someone with the identical situation and experience.
Old 06-03-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for your assumption.

I am booking day 1 room package directly with the hotel and different hotels replied differently... a hotel mentioned email them the positive result and they will send to the hospital before the test, another replied I can't even board the plane, another......

2 weeks.

Hopefully and waiting for someone with the identical situation and experience.
i suggest you wait for another month before travelling there.
Most recovered patients no longer test positive after 40 days from first detection of covid.
Old 07-03-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
i suggest you wait for another month before travelling there.
Most recovered patients no longer test positive after 40 days from first detection of covid.
It varies, that is why there is range till 90 days. I will try to get more information n worst case, stay in hotel for extra 10 days.

I read there is 1 tourist, positive during the 72 hrs test. Able to board the plane and clear the custom with the recovery cert. and dunno how and fortunately bkk test came "negative"

Getting into Thailand shouldn't be a problem, now I need more information what happens if positive on the 1st day.
Old 07-03-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
It varies, that is why there is range till 90 days. I will try to get more information n worst case, stay in hotel for extra 10 days.

I read there is 1 tourist, positive during the 72 hrs test. Able to board the plane and clear the custom with the recovery cert. and dunno how and fortunately bkk test came "negative"

Getting into Thailand shouldn't be a problem, now I need more information what happens if positive on the 1st day.
Yes the range is 90 days. I read some research papers stating that 87% of recovered patients no longer test positive after 40 days. So its quite a safe bet. Unless you are immunosuppressed.
Or you could use your PDT as the cue. If your PDT is positive, just postpone the trip.

The general thought is, if you tested positive on day 1 or 5, you should be able to avoid 10 day quarantine. But the process of getting you free is not going to be a walk in the park. So i think its best not go rush straight in like this even after arming yourself with recovery certs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1