The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Noideawhatsmyus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
mm bbbj

Recently try bbbj from mm, penis become itchy , Isit normal or am I over thinking things. Anyone can share
Old 28-12-2021, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of
Re: mm bbbj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noideawhatsmyus View Post
Recently try bbbj from mm, penis become itchy , Isit normal or am I over thinking things. Anyone can share
Prob bacteria rash. See doc get cream. Kana before long long time before covid
Old 29-12-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Itchy but got any thing else? Like bumps or anything unusual?
If no then is probably just bacteria ba, don't worry too much.
Old 30-12-2021, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Sometimes could be sensitive to lubricant or what. Sometimes after spa hj mine itchy a bit but OK by next day
Old 30-12-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

may be think too much also. previously when i still engaged bbbj service, always after deed big head take over liao will paranoid whether contract anything anot (chances are quite low but not zero). sometimes will feel like itchy or weird, and dk psychological or not but pee sometimes feel more "burning sensation" than usual, but usually 1-2 days feel like everything normal again.

ultimately, when i decided to stop for good (who am i kidding...), went for full check up quite scared, but end up all clear. being in ur shoes before, i would suggest that if your paranoia persists and it disrupts your lifestyle in anyway, or if ur itch persists, best to get checkup before continuing your chionging adventures. protect yourself, protect the girls and protect all bros who may visit them
Old 31-12-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Day in day out bbbj, i will be surprised if she does not have any std in mouth, logical right?
Old 31-12-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

those scared like me can just stick to cbj. if cant feel much through condom, bring ur own, i like okamoto 002
Old 04-01-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

if you are really worried, you should go to test. the money will be worth it to put your mind at ease. if you think about it, the 100ish dollars is pretty much what you pay for a massage with HJ these days... and definitely less than if you were to do full service. though it's also likely to be bacteria and should go away in a short period of time on its own.
Old 07-01-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 4
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
those scared like me can just stick to cbj. if cant feel much through condom, bring ur own, i like okamoto 002
i stick to handjob only while fingering the char bo and making sure the fingers i used to poke her cb do not touch my dick..

if do bbbj or FJ, afterwards paranoid for many days then if really kana STDs, i think will be phobia for my whole life.. so compromise, handjob and fingering
Old 07-01-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kingcrock69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by zai1 View Post
i stick to handjob only while fingering the char bo and making sure the fingers i used to poke her cb do not touch my dick..

if do bbbj or FJ, afterwards paranoid for many days then if really kana STDs, i think will be phobia for my whole life.. so compromise, handjob and fingering
If the girl got herpes, your hand also kena.
Old 07-01-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 4
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrock69 View Post
hands will kana herpes meh? unless got cut or what..

Quote from google search:
Herpes is spread from skin-to-skin contact with infected areas, often during vaginal sex, oral sex, anal sex, and kissing. Touching open sores with your hands can spread the sores from one part of your body to another if you don't wash your hands immediately after

So important that I mentioned I make sure I dun touch my dick after fingering and then go wash up liao..
Old 10-01-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noideawhatsmyus View Post
Girl mayb start out clean. But no gurantee the men all clean. One day 10. 1 month 300.

So many cuckoo in mouth surely soon will kena 1 std tio bo.

If got rash or pain, see dr best
Old 11-01-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 6
jackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by zai1 View Post
hands will kana herpes meh? unless got cut or what..

Quote from google search:
Herpes is spread from skin-to-skin contact with infected areas, often during vaginal sex, oral sex, anal sex, and kissing. Touching open sores with your hands can spread the sores from one part of your body to another if you don't wash your hands immediately after

So important that I mentioned I make sure I dun touch my dick after fingering and then go wash up liao..
Bro will I got ask doctor before don't need open wound. Skin to skin contact will. You can check with your doctor to double confirm
Old 11-01-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GelBooru6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Sometimes could be sensitive to lubricant or what. Sometimes after spa hj mine itchy a bit but OK by next day
This happened to me several times. I started bringing my own oil. I use the J&J baby oil. No irritation, and feels better, too. Only irritates if the ML is too rough, that too very mildly.
Old 26-01-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrock69 View Post
Pls dun spread mis information. Herpes only have 2 types, one that prefers to infect your dick/groin area, and the other your lips. There is no such thing as thumb herpes. You would be patient zero.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1