The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
applejeery

Old 04-08-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Tobytanphantom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lovely Elecher,Malaysian Chinese YOGA INSTRUCTOR,Hour Glass Figure,Legendary BBBJ

Met up with Ms Elecher today. An extremely approachable and thoughful lady which is service oriented. What to me were the most important are that i feel comfotable engaging her in a conversation that she enjoyed the pleasure I was giving her. Those took the cake as it also made me feel good. It was a very enjoyable session for me and I hope we can meet again. Thanks, Ms Elecher.
Old 05-08-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
DkDurianKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lovely Elecher,Malaysian Chinese YOGA INSTRUCTOR,Hour Glass Figure,Legendary BBBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DkDurianKing View Post
Looking forward to my first ever session coming up. I'll update with FR here!
Just done with my session. One word is wow! Booked for bbbj but when i saw her i up to FJ . She is really accomodating and friendly. Made my legit first time to be as comfortable as it can be. Chatty and does not feel transactional at all.

She reminds me of one of sg's OF girls, wont mention who. Hour glass figure with big n soft boobs. Petite body with bubble butt. My fav. Her bj and riding skills are top notch for sure.

Will definitely rtf in future once the money gods bless me.

Last edited by DkDurianKing; 05-08-2023 at 08:18 PM.
Old 07-08-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Boy38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi elecher pls reply my pm tq
Old 08-08-2023, 01:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cereal8989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to book Elecher for 90min housecall today, I’m her first blood customer Seen her many time since covid 2021 years almost 2 years already…she really change a lot that she look more sexier and prettier than last time!she very discipline take care her body and skin very well and I like she don’t need to make up look natural beauty ladies which is my type. The whole session ended up with the Best CIM definitely RTF again many time ! Take care Elecher all the best to u.
Old 09-08-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster (V)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
mouser90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymouser90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally met up with Elecher after 1 year. She really changed alot, slimmer, curvy and nice boobs. Did her for outdoor bj. Bj was good can deepthroat, sloppy bj too and in the end cim. Was a good session.
Old 10-08-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
Hsijstmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met her recently. She is as advertised. Great gfe. No awkward moment. Felt comfortable n natural. One of d better dome l fl
Old 17-08-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster (V)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
mouser90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymouser90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Met Elecher again this time incall. Opted for bbbj again and this time the session was intense. Frenching was wet, sucking and licking her boobs and then proceed on with bj. Was wet and sloppy, with balls licking, gagging, deepthroat and mouth fucking. This time we tried standing 69 and that was the best. Will RTF again when time allows.
Old 19-08-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rapdec87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Elecher and had a fabulous time.
Although it was my first experience with an FL, it felt non-commercial and was throughly enjoyable.
She was bubbly and friendly, which helps break the ice and make you feel comfortable.
She has naturally good looks, and a hot body. Her focus on hygiene is a plus!
Though I can’t give a rating as I don’t frequent FL, overall it she highly recommended!
Old 21-08-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wilson78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today’s afternoon, I have my first session with this pretty lady’s.
She was well service oriented that I have not seen in my life.
This are simple comments about her great service.

Face: 10/10, pretty lovely sweet angel face as per photo
Body: 10/10, great as she always doing workouts
Bbbj: Never try
Fj: 10/10, she is really enjoying it
Gfe: 10/10, the feelings that hard to describe it
Effort: 10/10, very helpful

RTF: Definitely Yes!
Old 29-08-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AHTUK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Verification
Old 01-09-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Tobytanphantom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Made a return visit to Ms Elecher recently. Once again, an extremely enjoyable session, especially if you treat her with respect. She will make sure you have a great time. What I liked most was that I returned the favour and “serviced” her, and painted her a long time. Lol. What I got in return was a great session and an enjoyable explosion. Thanks, Ms Elecher, let’s aim to meet again before you go on your well-deserved hiatus.
Old 02-09-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HaydenL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Elecher this afternoon for 2sh/90mins sessionand had a great moment with her.

Look decent pretty and GND type. Welcome me with yoga outfit. Damn nice body shape and have a firm butt good for doggy (must try).

Very chatty personality, easy to ice-breaking, and will not have any awkward moment when meeting her. We are chit-chatting like an old friend before and after the deeds.

We had a long and enjoyable foreplay to satisfied each others. Her BJ damn good, no rush, and lick every inch of the dick, feeling heavenly when try it. Elecher is good in Frenching, GFE max.

Try many position for FJ and like the doggy most. Tight pussy and easy to get wet. Took very long to release for 1st shot. 2nd shot Bbbj with CIM her mouth is the best moment.

Sure will RTF after her long break and well spend for money.

Last edited by HaydenL; 02-09-2023 at 12:39 AM.
Old 02-09-2023, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ravefliers1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Elecher last weekend!
Started off with a 2 hours social meet then 30 minutes of outdoor fun with BBBJ and upgraded to another 90 minutes of incall fun

Met her first at a nice place for dinner. Really chatty girl! No lack of things to talk about and very quickly 2 hours flew by just like that! Really enjoyable time spent.

Then took a walk to a nearby park where we searched for a place for fun! Found a discreet spot just slight away from some cameras but still somewhat in the open. Really excited. There and then came me an awesome blowjob! Exploded pretty quickly!

Took a bus back to her place where we chatted like old friends before proceeding onto bed for part 2 of fun. She blew me then I painted her before we proceeded to have FJ in various positions!

Face/body: 9/10, pretty, sexy and very well toned body
Bbbj: 10/10. Awesome!
Fj: 10/10. We both enjoyed it very much!
Gfe: 10/10. Really nice to chat with. Very friendly and treats me just like a bf.

And the outdoor fun is awesome. Looking forward to trying new things next time!

RTF: Yes!
Old 03-09-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
dave321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Elecher recently after work, her yoga lessons delayed abit but she made it a point to keep you reassured that she remembers you. At first wanted a 1h session due to time but after seeing her, quickly changed to 90min session and only regret is didn’t go for 2.5h session. Maybe next time!

She looks just like the chio yoga teachers in their tight yoga outfit. Her yoga voice is super enticing and makes you in the mood in no time. As she removed her sports bra, her boobs exploded out because they are just too perfectly shaped and they’re definitely real. Her body… you just try for yourself.

She is super professional and even taught some yoga during the session, kinda like personal trainer like that. New gym fetish unlocked sia. Definitely RTF material!
Old 05-09-2023, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 14
tingtongting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro Aliwangwang intro. This is the best local FL I had done so far. Photo is genuine. Body is genuine. Everything is genuine.
Elecher is insanely beautiful. Flawless skin and the GFE is the best thus far. Her body is gosh... DEVILISH tone and beautiful. Her breast was a handful to grab.

It was really gfe... We foreplay and I was shocked Elecher frenched me... considering I'm not much of a looker. I'm not sure what she did with her BBBJ but it was out of the world. I thought I had a vacuum cleaner sucking my dick and I almost cummed. We proceeded to do cowgirl and changed to doggy before I finally cummed.

She is extremely friendly and nice. I can't ask for more.

Looks: 10/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
Body: 10/10
RTF: FOR SURE. She said next time we shall go somewhere more exciting for our fj. Looking forward once vitamin M comes.

Thank you elecher for making a lonely man that much happier today.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1