The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-05-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolGuyZZ View Post
can share her contact?
im interested.
thanks in advance
I nv take as pretty sure I won't rtm.
Old 24-05-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Ericgamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Bro, glad to hear for ur positive FR.

Recently visited XM for my regular release, 2 firing as usual. Her bubbly and cheerful personality kept the conversation go for thru out the whole session. Her hard elbow massage is really hard to loosen all knots at my back.

Most shiok was the finale, my 2nd firing as I took my time to prepare, load and fire, I got plenty of time to slowly slowly explore her big, soft and fragrant mountains, seeing them changed shapes in my hands is a feast to my eyes. Her sensual and slow rubs slowly and steadily guided the projectiles in position. Due to my long time preparation, she told me that she is going to develop some new techniques. Advance congrats to any bro to be her Guinea pig for her try out of the new technique. That technique hear alr quite steam to happened in this type of joint. I told her to recruit me to be her Guinea pig if she wanna try new things.

Left as a happy man, shiok.

All bros are welcome to pm me for her contact, cheers. Hope all bros enjoy ur shiok shiok session at the windy night. Some time I feel like raining day is a good day to massage, but jus too trouble for the journey
Bro, can kindly pm location, thanks
Old 24-05-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
avkid is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Can share CTC. thanks bro
Old 24-05-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysuccess View Post
Dont bother with this place left only aged milfs. There is a infamous gilf at level 2 who will approach any guy walking ard, really wonder if any brave bros here try b4....

You have better choices opposite or further down upper paya lebar, one whole stretch to choose.
ha you mean Nancy? the big tits gilf right? 30+50 full service
you mean which part of Upper paya lebar? share location please?
Old 26-05-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Dydxdc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried the spa outside USSC,
Chose A* Q* on my virgin visit via walk in. Those looking for syt can skip, more towards mid 30s. Hard to judge initially as everyone have masks on. Maybe her eyebrows appealed to me such that I chose her over XM & SS. Slim & natural big Bs. Massage is honestly so-so, feel a little rushed and cut short on time overall. Was quoted 50+70. Will not return for her.

Booked T*** T*** on the 2nd visit. SYT, slim w natural Bs. Massage is good, full attention on me and i observe she dont look at her mobile during the session. Teases erotically, good GFE. 50+50. Wanted to book her over the next subsequent visits and realise she is often fully booked.. funny didn't see much reviews/ads on her as compared to XM. Unfortunately she informed me she had left and moving to a new shop in next month.

Guess I will try the much highly raved XM next..
Old 26-05-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dydxdc View Post
Tried the spa outside USSC,
Chose A* Q* on my virgin visit via walk in. Those looking for syt can skip, more towards mid 30s. Hard to judge initially as everyone have masks on. Maybe her eyebrows appealed to me such that I chose her over XM & SS. Slim & natural big Bs. Massage is honestly so-so, feel a little rushed and cut short on time overall. Was quoted 50+70. Will not return for her.

Booked T*** T*** on the 2nd visit. SYT, slim w natural Bs. Massage is good, full attention on me and i observe she dont look at her mobile during the session. Teases erotically, good GFE. 50+50. Wanted to book her over the next subsequent visits and realise she is often fully booked.. funny didn't see much reviews/ads on her as compared to XM. Unfortunately she informed me she had left and moving to a new shop in next month.

Guess I will try the much highly raved XM next..
bro, is this spa just outside USSC near the bus stop?
Old 26-05-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
bro, is this spa just outside USSC near the bus stop?
One n only….
Old 26-05-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
come out toilet she is on the right, dunno how often and what time
Went yesterday didn’t see her. Come out from L3 toilet first shop on the right?
Old 26-05-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg View Post
Went yesterday didn’t see her. Come out from L3 toilet first shop on the right?
come out of toilet, shop on right, facing the escalators, beside crystal's shop. when i saw qiqi it was close to midnight, so maybe she works late
Old 27-05-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Fornikate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

This is USSC thread....why bros keep posting about MDL ?

Perhaps start new thread...oh....I understand liao
Old 27-05-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 3
Andy1980abc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh SS left also? she not bad one. quite pretty and decent massage. But very low playability though
Old 27-05-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Allmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fornikate View Post
This is USSC thread....why bros keep posting about MDL ?

Perhaps start new thread...oh....I understand liao
MDL is located at USSC in case you do not know or missed out this place.
Old 27-05-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Cowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros, thanks to share xm contact.
Old 27-05-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy1980abc View Post
oh SS left also? she not bad one. quite pretty and decent massage. But very low playability though
Not really low playability, she just want more tips. But then her colleague give tip top more tok kong service plus more playability than her for standard market rate, why pay extra?
Old 28-05-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Dydxdc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

4th floor near furniture lane got 3 new shops side by side.. 2 syt & 1 milf. Anyone tried ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread