The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 16-05-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
Anyone remember YY@WS? Used to be located at bedok famous round market..

She is back!
Wow, at the same place? Missing her elbow rub down my back. And her using my elbow to rub her pussy when i lie face down. Haha
Old 16-05-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Wow, at the same place? Missing her elbow rub down my back. And her using my elbow to rub her pussy when i lie face down. Haha
No bro. She is at somewhere near sims. For now she only take in regular so hit her up if you have her wechat!
Old 16-05-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Hilux is Cool - loads of Potential

Kindly share
Old 17-05-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11734 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyvH View Post
I want to apologise to all bros who PM me about WH and A**a. There’s no fj. My mistake for giving you guys the wrong impression. Sorry about that. Wasn’t intentional. So if you are thinking about that, please don’t look for her. Apologies again. 😞
Is WH back in operation? Last time i was told it became a facial shop.
Old 17-05-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of

They does massage still as per what the ML say
Old 17-05-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Not true that she only takes in regulars.
I know her and been in touch with her.
When she returned, I introduced one of my friend and she accepted.
Entrance fees is 58/hr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
No bro. She is at somewhere near sims. For now she only take in regular so hit her up if you have her wechat!
Old 17-05-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

Yes they still do

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Is WH back in operation? Last time i was told it became a facial shop.
Old 17-05-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
jjtesting is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any one got massage place near paya leba with FJ?
Old 18-05-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yes they still do
and how's y*y* successors at WH now?
Comparable in her massage level?
Old 18-05-2022, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

I tried YY once only. Between YY and A**a I prefer A**a. For me A**a has very strong GFE. But as always, one man’s new is another’s poison. A**a’s massage is good. I got stiff neck and she helped me with that. She got strength.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter500 View Post
and how's y*y* successors at WH now?
Comparable in her massage level?
Old 18-05-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Sorry Bro I realized I mistaken the wrong ML.
Old 18-05-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjtesting View Post
Any one got massage place near paya leba with FJ?
U mean UPL or paya lebar mrt.
Old 18-05-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
jjtesting is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
U mean UPL or paya lebar mrt.
Anywhere near Paya Lebar MRT or near that area also is alright ba. So hard find full service Massage Place now.
Old 18-05-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 15
Towkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
I tried YY once only. Between YY and A**a I prefer A**a. For me A**a has very strong GFE. But as always, one man’s new is another’s poison. A**a’s massage is good. I got stiff neck and she helped me with that. She got strength.
Can share a**a's contact?
Old 18-05-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
After90 After90

Dear Bros, just to share my 1st encounter at that area. Went drinking at Macpherson Mall got abit high by 9pm. Gng to take bus home. Walked towards 70121. Sat there for a while. Saw a lady walking from 1st to 3rd shop. Went to peep. Saw another younger looking lady inside. So I took courage with the help of alcohol and told her I want full. She quoted $300. I rejected. She say due to drinking have to charge me more. Really meh Bros? Got extra charge after drinking? Pls advise the inexperienced me.

Anyway I firmly say I only have 200 the most after she rejected my 150. Take it or leave it. In the end she took it. The massage is like close to zero. Capped bj. Then fj. Everything gone in less than 30mins. She say normally have to charge more if customer drink cos take very long to shoot. I dun think I wana go back again. Cos I didn't really enjoy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread