The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-04-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
@Kopiosteve

u were right, coz i lost another 250+ from another gangbang. haha. really no point justifying. anyway whatever.  can’t please everyone like many other bros who told me privately. just talk less in future
Just moved on from this. Said before , don't belabor on this, otherwise it will just galvanise the situation. And you are not exclusive to the abuse. All of us get it too, but we don't say anything. I also get zapped ot get called names like "haolian", hahahaha. Water off a duck's back. Take it in the chin, laugh it off, move on. The ladies are waiting and that's the only thing that matters.

Anyway, this is a happy hobby, don't take it all so seriously. Don't get all emo about it. Stop this topic (cos it's taking up too much bandwidth already lol)  and move on to what really matters. Have fun, tell us about it, or don't. Just enjoy.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 17-04-2022 at 09:11 AM.
Old 17-04-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
atkb is a Helpful and Caring Samsteratkb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recent visit to OG angel.
Will skip the details as there are already too many FRs in this thread.

One thing to highlight is that the previous issue of dry saliva smell when zhut zhut still resurfaced. Is kinda turn off and is very unhygienic.
Hope her regular bros can remind her to take note of this and be more hygienic.
Old 17-04-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ke-ying-massage/

Sensual: 9 - She was just like a college girlfriend, lots of kisses (no Frenching) and hugging. We started with her laying beside me kissing while she slowly HJ me. I licked and zhut her boobs while squeezing her buttocks over her lacy panties. ...

Overall: 8.5 - GFE is high, I really have the feeling that I'm visiting my "girlfriend" in her apartment.
Nice, useful FR bro!!! Seems I have another candidate to "interview" in my new rotation recruitment drive this week! upz....
Old 17-04-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Nice, useful FR bro!!! Seems I have another candidate to "interview" in my new rotation recruitment drive this week! upz....
Glad to be of help bro Of course, your experience may differ from mine since we have different preferences (like I don't mind smaller boobs for example), but I like to set the expectations right so fellow bros can decide whether to try or not.
Old 17-04-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Glad to be of help bro Of course, your experience may differ from mine since we have different preferences (like I don't mind smaller boobs for example), but I like to set the expectations right so fellow bros can decide whether to try or not.
Bro, i was a super regular of Rui Rui before - to give you some perspective of things I look for other than boobies, hahahaha.

Anyway, it's your critical details that help most. I know YMMV, but at least I know what I may possibly expect in reality - because of your critical details. Too many "FRs" these days exclude details, only have "Wow!", "best I ever had", "bring me to the moon".... hahaha. You know, I know la.
Old 17-04-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Anyway, it's your critical details that help most. I know YMMV, but at least I know what I may possibly expect in reality - because of your critical details. Too many "FRs" these days exclude details, only have "Wow!", "best I ever had", "bring me to the moon".... hahaha. You know, I know la.

It's my way of giving back to the community since I have benefited a lot from other bros' objective and honest FRs too. I have also fallen for "fake" FRs too, but we learn and grow
Old 17-04-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
ya i saw. i felt for u. and upped your points once i could as well. the incident actually prompted me to to get points as i only just started to post FRs too. i was only a 20 points guy back then.

of coz losing points suck. but what’s actually shittier are the comments that come along with it. some ppl are just mean. some of them are really just arseholes.

anyway if you guys don’t hear from me again… Adios Amigos
Dude, you need to get a life seriously. Don't camp around a vice forum counting points, these aren't loyalty points that you can redeem any shit. There will be people who up you so naturally will have people who zap you. Bottomline is there is more meaningful things to do than getting overly fixated here. By all means share you Intel or get Intel as and when you check out this thread but the more you keep lamenting and commenting each time people dock your points, the more you come across as despo to gain creditabilty here. For what? Only a handful of ML really care about customers with high power in SBF. Ask most seasoned cheongsters they will tell you it's better to stay anonymous than to let ML know your nick here. Honestly anyone of posters here choose to stay or disappear out of spite, no one cares. I have upped you earlier so can't do so anymore btw. Just stop broadcasting each time you get zapped, it will only invite more zaps. Like I said, you need get a life man.
Old 17-04-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Dude, you need to get a life seriously. Don't camp around a vice forum counting points, these aren't loyalty points that you can redeem any shit. There will be people who up you so naturally will have people who zap you. Bottomline is there is more meaningful things to do than getting overly fixated here. By all means share you Intel or get Intel as and when you check out this thread but the more you keep lamenting and commenting each time people dock your points, the more you come across as despo to gain creditabilty here. For what? Only a handful of ML really care about customers with high power in SBF. Ask most seasoned cheongsters they will tell you it's better to stay anonymous than to let ML know your nick here. Honestly anyone of posters here choose to stay or disappear out of spite, no one cares. I have upped you earlier so can't do so anymore btw. Just stop broadcasting each time you get zapped, it will only invite more zaps. Like I said, you need get a life man.
+1..

This is the only piece of advice he should listen to lol..

Treating this place as your hugbox cum personal blog will only make the hole u are in even deeper..

Perhaps a better place to hone and display his writing talents can be done in the adult section?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-04-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 3
Cowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another report on XiangXiang from me.
Second visit, 2hrs.
Returned for her massage skills and standards maintained. Good strength on my back and shoulder areas. She tried JG on me and explained the different parts to be treated for solid blood circulation but I do not enjoy JG.
Enjoyed the HJ and ended with a solid head, neck and face massage.
She was super chatty and time past fast.
Too bad got no massage bed. I'm sure the impact will be even better.
My regular for a good massage.
Old 17-04-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
appreciate this

i was actually letting it slide previously. and i’m wayyy beyond counting points. i really don’t give a shit about them anymore. but i really could not stand the shitty comments left behind by the arseholes who zapped me. i keep posting the score to continue to irritate them. i do the opposite of what they want me to do as a form of protest. invite more zaps? that’s what i am doing. i’d like to see how far this can go.

i have not been overly fixated here. and i do have a life outside of this place. in the past i probably just log in once a day like many bros here do. if not for the recent spate of zaps i’d have actually logged on less to check. now i’m just more interested or motivated to see the progress if it. and post more meaningless posts like these to continue to irritate these assholes.

and u totally assumed wrong. i don’t want the MLs to know who i am online. (seems like this is a tactic some bros use to unlock MLs? - learnt something new here). i am not powerful here as u can see and i am anonymous to these MLs. When MRs are posted, i don’t bother to tell them. It is purely me sharing to bros. I carry no agenda. is it so hard to believe that a bro is just here to share without any hidden agenda?

i am aware no one gives a shit if i’m gone. no one knows me personally. no one cares. but i am pissed off personally. and now i just want to piss off the ppl who have been bullies.
Old 17-04-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 14
Lustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
appreciate this

i was actually letting it slide previously. and i’m wayyy beyond counting points. i really don’t give a shit about them anymore. but i really could not stand the shitty comments left behind by the arseholes who zapped me. i keep posting the score to continue to irritate them. i do the opposite of what they want me to do as a form of protest. invite more zaps? that’s what i am doing. i’d like to see how far this can go.

i have not been overly fixated here. and i do have a life outside of this place. in the past i probably just log in once a day like many bros here do. if not for the recent spate of zaps i’d have actually logged on less to check. now i’m just more interested or motivated to see the progress if it. and post more meaningless posts like these to continue to irritate these assholes.

and u totally assumed wrong. i don’t want the MLs to know who i am online. (seems like this is a tactic some bros use to unlock MLs? - learnt something new here). i am not powerful here as u can see and i am anonymous to these MLs. When MRs are posted, i don’t bother to tell them. It is purely me sharing to bros. I carry no agenda. is it so hard to believe that a bro is just here to share without any hidden agenda?

i am aware no one gives a shit if i’m gone. no one knows me personally. no one cares. but i am pissed off personally. and now i just want to piss off the ppl who have been bullies.
Actually been quite supportive of you and even upped you before but the way you have been going about this is becoming irritating. Just focus on the MRs/FRs and ignore the nasty comments.
Old 17-04-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
+1..

This is the only piece of advice he should listen to lol..

Treating this place as your hugbox cum personal blog will only make the hole u are in even deeper..

Perhaps a better place to hone and display his writing talents can be done in the adult section?
may you point out to me which posts from before have i made that were fresh posts like blog posts apart from FRs and the ones where i start to irritate the zappers?

prior to this spate of zapping most of mine have been posts have been replies to the actual topic raised. (agree they my be a little lengthy and long winded -forgive my poor writing skills. i tried to shorten after some bros pointed it out) These were just my sharing of what i thought of the topic. if any bro who posts something like that is said to be treating the forum like a personal blog. then any bro who gives his opinion on anything is doing so too, which is everyone.

what hole? i don’t even care now. zap all u want. if i’m gone. i’m gone. i know no one gives a shit. but yea… i’ll protest the bullying behaviour going down. i’m ok to lose this account doing so.
Old 17-04-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good Friday just went into JB to have some fun, it’s kind of relax to enjoy the spa facilities, food & drinks down there, think most probably will travel more to JB instead of finding ML in SG, $150 is enough for x1 massage session and x1 fj session (included of all travel expensive - grab, public transport etc)
Old 17-04-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomfret View Post
Hi bro, scared them not, I teach you how to piss them off, let them zap you gao gao and then screenshot and send to Sammyboy boss for abuse. He will turn the zap into upps.

My tip is let them zap you first, wait until alot zap, then report, you see your points jump.

That what happen to me, so I teach those zappers a lesson haha
so now u need to have a new account?
Old 17-04-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

PSA: just use the Ignore button if you want to skip irrelevant posts. Useful when reasoning has no effect.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1