The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-04-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
No FR for this new SYT yet? Or Bros keeping her for themselves?

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/lollo-massage/
Visited her a few days back. Had a decent experience. Looks young but not super pretty, more of a girl next door look. Skin tone is a bit darker and she’s a bit chubbier (not in a bad way though) than her photos on her listing. In terms of figure, she’s quite slim but her boobs and butt are on the smaller side. Will probably rate her a 7 in terms of looks and maybe a 6.5 for her figure.

As for massage and sensual, she’s the typical vanilla. Relatively restrictive in terms of roaming and quite inexperienced in sensual. Massage is slightly better but nothing much to speak off as well.

I feel what stands out the most for her is her attitude and sincerity. She seems like a genuinely nice person (sometimes coming across as a bit blur and silly too) and she’s very receptive to advice so perhaps with more experience, maybe her service will start improving. Overall, I’ll most likely be revisiting her again but probably not so soon.
Old 04-04-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 21
schmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried Xue Li last week.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-xue-li-massage/

Venue: quite a maze to follow her instructions to her apartment. But nice room, clean and no odour. Served me fruits and a cup of warm water.

Attitude: she warmly welcomed me. Quite an upbeat attitude.

Body: young girl, nice hair, upper body is neither slim nor meaty. At least a B+ or C. Legs are nice and smooth.

Massage: I told her to skip to sensual. Not there for the massage. Tried her ear-digging. She was okay with that. SN.

RTM: not really. Will try others.
Old 04-04-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 3
Dreamstarz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamstarz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/manman-massage/

Name: Man Man
Face: 7.5/10 very womanly, 很有女人味 i really find her chio
Body: 8/10 tall, slim, no fats with silky smooth skin and
Boobs: natural Bs. Enough to squeeze, but can be bigger. Not for bewb lovers
Massage: 9/10 easily the best few for the ML scene. Solid massage. No regrets going just for the massage
Sensual: 8/10 i really enjoyed her touches since her looks are totally my type.

RTM: Yes, highly recommended at this $110/2 price point
Old 04-04-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/meimei-massage/

She apologies for not replying the flooded messages

Any commando FR ?
Old 04-04-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Visited her a few days back. Had a decent experience. Looks young but not super pretty, more of a girl next door look. Skin tone is a bit darker and she’s a bit chubbier (not in a bad way though) than her photos on her listing. In terms of figure, she’s quite slim but her boobs and butt are on the smaller side. Will probably rate her a 7 in terms of looks and maybe a 6.5 for her figure.

As for massage and sensual, she’s the typical vanilla. Relatively restrictive in terms of roaming and quite inexperienced in sensual. Massage is slightly better but nothing much to speak off as well.

I feel what stands out the most for her is her attitude and sincerity. She seems like a genuinely nice person (sometimes coming across as a bit blur and silly too) and she’s very receptive to advice so perhaps with more experience, maybe her service will start improving. Overall, I’ll most likely be revisiting her again but probably not so soon.
Looks like winter from aespa…
Old 04-04-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/meimei-massage/

She apologies for not replying the flooded messages

Any commando FR ?
She was one of my shortlist to commando today but for FJ, but I went for Summer (FL on TT) instead.

Wanted to commando this lady called Katrina (FL from TT) but could not find her ad anymore, so went for Summer after making a shortlist. Somehow today felt like commando day for me. felt like trying new ladies. haha

I just wrote an FR for Summer, I had a great time man.
Check the FR out here:
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=21...=#post21195178
I spent quite some time typing it. LOL so im shamelessly promoting it. HAHAHA
Old 04-04-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Last week went 1 ML. Power power shoik shoik!

First time went there

SYT. Look like model kind. Always eat good healthy and keep fit.

Apartment was clean and big. Stay alone.

Massage was also good. Solid.

The most best part is. When the chemistry is there.

I got a free BBBJ from the chio bu ML. Which is not on the list.

One of the best moments I have ever had. Don’t wish the time stop so fast!

Don’t need to top up either.

Tips 101 for all commandos.
Sometimes is very important to have chemistry and if don’t have also try to create some topics u will never know got free gifts. 😇

*pls don’t ask me for the ML name. Haha just share for tips on chemistry.
This type of over and above services does happen quite frequently (at standard rate) just that hardly anybody want to broadcast.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

@ AwesomeGuy
Cute sia your post… come I repost one famous sharing I seen over here for u..

Try texting your most regular ML/FL whom you feel you have a real bond with, tell her you lost your job so can't pay for her service anymore but you still want to carry on your sessions weekly. Don't even need to say FOC session, just suggest you will pay her when you get a job. Go ahead and try it, see what she reply you, then you will realise what is reality and what is fantasy/fiction.

stop thinking your are the handsome and special one! Lmao.

Last edited by iTea; 04-04-2022 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 04-04-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
There's no Summer at $260 at audi site.

Delisted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
She was one of my shortlist to commando today but for FJ, but I went for Summer (FL on TT) instead.

Wanted to commando this lady called Katrina (FL from TT) but could not find her ad anymore, so went for Summer after making a shortlist. Somehow today felt like commando day for me. felt like trying new ladies. haha

I just wrote an FR for Summer, I had a great time man.
Check the FR out here:
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=21...=#post21195178
I spent quite some time typing it. LOL so im shamelessly promoting it. HAHAHA
Old 04-04-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
There's no Summer at $260 at audi site.

Delisted?
oh sorry i made a big blunder it’s

S4735 Xia Tian(夏天)

do up me for this bro. thanks in advance!
Old 05-04-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Rich yes.

Handsome face yes also.

Big dick I doubt so.
Many women and FLs actually are afraid of big dick men as its a torture to the pussy. They will prefer a long dick like Edison Chen's dick.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
You are going to have a lot of people asking you who...
But then since you first time maybe it is a standard, just not listed.
We can only make a guess then. Shuang Shuang si boh based on the descriptions?
Old 05-04-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Just tried these 3 wonderful titty ladies with C+ cup and above

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-summer/
Looks : 7.5 for a young pre milf
Boobs : 8 for the size: soft & big and light brownish nips
Figure : 8.5 for overall height and frame
Sensual : 8 can zhut, service varies depends on individual
Massage : 3
Cleanliness : 8 her place is tidy and clean, toilet is dry, new towel no smell
Overall : 8 Very hard to book among the 3
Worth going if my opinion if you looking sensual release with a pretty good figure young pre milf.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/shanshan-massage/
Looks : 7 SYT
Boobs : 9 very nice boobs size & shape and firm, comes with light brownish nips.
Figure : 7.5 she's short but the boobs is the main highlight
Sensual : 5 cant zhut at all, maybe i didnt hard or first time
Massage : 6 She can use her elbow and some simple technique to ease off some tension
Cleanliness : 6 can see a layer of dust under her bed and the toilet is wet(not the bathing area), new towel no smell
Overall : 6
Can give a try if you want to look at her twin peaks, the shape is nice and firm.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xuanxuan-massage/
Looks : 8 SYT
Boobs : 8.5 very nice boobs size & shape and firm, pinkish nips
Figure : 8 she's short but the boobs is the main highlight
Sensual : 8 can zhut all you want
Massage : 6 She can use her elbow and some simple technique to ease off some tension like
Cleanliness : 6 can see a layer of dust under her bed and the toilet is wet(not the bathing area), new towel no smell
Overall : 8
Worth going for value, SYT with nice NNP to serve you and can zhut zhut
She's already in my weekly list

Overall
Xuan---> Summer ----> Shan
If i going for the boobs with good sensual release!

If go for boobs
Shan----> Xuan----> Summer

Last edited by Milo80; 05-04-2022 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Additional Info
Old 05-04-2022, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

Wow, nice boobs excursion!
Old 05-04-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Better for them to have bad business so they won’t take us for granted. Provide better gfe and make us feel good. Sometimes, I feel worst after the session with lousy service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1