The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-03-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for recent Cheng Zi visit.

Closely resembles photo.

Nice B size teenage looking titties. Very light pinkish nips. Perfect for me, hope she does not go an enhance them. it felt like a teenage girlfriend fantasy.

Body is slim and tone and she has a nice bum. i don’t like those that are too flat or too big. hers felt and looked perfect for me.

Massage is of course rubbish. Gfe is solid, she is chatty, sensual is great, will strip down to panties. can touch pussy from outside but please be gentle.

i find that she is a really nice and accommodating girl who tries her best to please you within her limits.

she does not show any airs unlike some MLs.

Baby and Chengzi are so far the only 2 vanilla SN MLs that i’ve tried and will definitely RTM.

But don’t ask me who’s better (both have different strengths). Later accidentally step on zap ⚡️ mine. Haha
Old 29-03-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

for me, both baby and CZ gave me very good gfe. so they are in my RTM list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post

Many other MLs to try, chengzi and baby gfe seems v good, based on the reviews. For me, I'll rtm if have the gfe, if don't have then move on to find the next one.
Old 29-03-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

forgot to add that i love the location. it is very central and near where i live. lots of good food nearby. drivers can easily find find parking and mrt should be a short walk for foot soldiers. the studio was nice, clean and roomy too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post

Closely resembles photo.

Nice B size teenage looking titties. Very light pinkish nips. Perfect for me, hope she does not go an enhance them. it felt like a teenage girlfriend fantasy.

Body is slim and tone and she has a nice bum. i don’t like those that are too flat or too big. hers felt and looked perfect for me.

Massage is of course rubbish. Gfe is solid, she is chatty, sensual is great, will strip down to panties. can touch pussy from outside but please be gentle.

i find that she is a really nice and accommodating girl who tries her best to please you within her limits.

she does not show any airs unlike some MLs.

Baby and Chengzi are so far the only 2 vanilla SN MLs that i’ve tried and will definitely RTM.

But don’t ask me who’s better (both have different strengths). Later accidentally step on zap ⚡️ mine. Haha
Old 29-03-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dylann09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by traitou5 View Post
Wow, I get to try QiQi and indeed true to the FR from the Bros here. One statement, she all out to please.

Location at private spa area in the east.

She do look 90% from her WeChat but in real life got double chin.

She cannot consider slim but not fat la, just abit of tummy rolls.

Her boob do look enhanced because quite nicely shaped N firm but when I squeeze, it was soft le.

Started with non existence massage and go for the cat bath le. Boob rub, water in the mouth sucking, A fucking long 15min session of AR, 5min of bj on doggie style, turn over and cat bath. Her BJ quite sensual. Slow and alot of licking on the balls and sensitive parts. Fast motion try to make me cum but invalid so she asked me to sit on the side and bj me. She will lick my nips and use hand to attack her boob. When I said I got kick liao, she quickly took it to her mouth with vaccum. She never stop sucking till I turn limp sia. The whole BJ ordeal at least 15min. Fucking hardworking.

She got 2 package, 120 for hj or bj. 150 for Yi tiao long.

RtM when I yearn for good boob, AR and Bbbj with Cim.
Bros what's the ad link?
Old 29-03-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dylann09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
sounds gd. what's her advertisement link?
Interested too!
Old 29-03-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appled1 View Post
Honestly, between the different choices (pants on/off, flavoured/vanilla, massage-focus / sensual-focus / big boobs / syt). It's really different strokes for different folks.

While some people reminisce of the past, it is in the past. The prices has gone up, the supply is different. We are not economic that superior to China nor the developing countries anymore.

The preferences of the girls have changed too with those that are younger and prettier doing less since there are enough guys visiting them. I just think there is no point feeling upset about it. Just put them in that category and decide if you want to visit them.

Have fun and stay safe.
True that. However, I will say the price changes are due largely to surge in expenses for the MLs as well. Increased rental, agent fees etc and consumer like us has to absorb it. It is getting more and more expensive so really needs to be selective. Whatever advertised is base and anything extraordinary and off menu is dependent on your ability to charm the ML. Seller's market till we get flooded by MLs again hopefully.

Seemed more like we are trying to please the MLs then them pleasing us

Been sticking with the few regulars
Old 29-03-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
True that. However, I will say the price changes are due largely to surge in expenses for the MLs as well. Increased rental, agent fees etc and consumer like us has to absorb it. It is getting more and more expensive so really needs to be selective. Whatever advertised is base and anything extraordinary and off menu is dependent on your ability to charm the ML. Seller's market till we get flooded by MLs again hopefully.

Seemed more like we are trying to please the MLs then them pleasing us

Been sticking with the few regulars
Even YF stable also raised price for the hour.
Old 29-03-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Errr what is YF stable?
Old 29-03-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Errr what is YF stable?
It's for massage n JG.
Old 29-03-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by staringafresh View Post
Thank you bro!
Another point to note about these MLs..they quoted $150 if you want 2 HJs which is ridiculous..Even best of Current or past APs do 2 HJ without extra charge as long as it is within the 60 minutes
Old 29-03-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6574 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Good on you! I wasn't able to get a response, will try again....
Old 29-03-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6574 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Haha, although you did make the mistake of the unnecessary reference to 7p comparing apple to orange, but you sure stepped on a mine there, lol. And looking at the close proximity of some of those zap timings, maybe suggests something?
To your first point, i dun agree but it doesn't matter what i think.... cos here is not a place of open discussion.

To your 2nd point, i have no comments. Readers can make their own conclusions.
Old 29-03-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Since when? I checked the price just now , same as pre-covid days.
Old 29-03-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Since when? I checked the price just now , same as pre-covid days.
My apologies. Got confused with other JG rates elsewhere. Also forgot that I usually book 90 min. Hence forgot about the 60 min rates.
Old 29-03-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Craved for big tits, met Le Tong recently.
http://sglonelyguy-10.com/le-tong-massage/

Scope: passable massage - not pro, but definitely not mediocre; relentless BBBJ; masterful HJ
Physical Attributes: Petite, blessed with amazing 34D breasts (not sagging); looks grew on me (not bad looking to start with). Probably late 20’s
Soft Skills: friendly, attentive, considerate; “co-operative”; very good roaming access.
Location: City - interesting (check with her directly) & convenient (bus, MRT, hourly parking options).
Premium price tag ($140) - OK with me for the quality service, relaxing companionship and safe/clean place; spent 55min at her pad.

Had to book a day in advance, apparently she has low daily clientele quota by choice.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for ur accurate MR. Texted Summer but no reply so I moved on to another big boobs ML. No regrets finding Le Tong as I love her D cup boobs.

Location: Central hotel. No need to do additional safe entry when entering hotel. I reached 8 mins earlier and she texted me the instructions straightaway unlike other MLs who waited till appointment time so that u will waste 5-10 mins to reach the unit
Looks: no makeup but still looks gd with nice features. 5% discount from pics
Body: Petite and slim
Boobs: D cup and nice to fondle. Can zhut zhut her nice nips
Massage: not piano and not pro
Sensual: can be improved...she needs expert bros to guide her
Bbbj: Great suction and I think she is good at it
Attitude: chatty and friendly
Hygiene: Good. Shower and rinsed her mouth with listerine after service
Others: painting & frenching depends on chemistry
RTM: Yes for her boobs

Last edited by Audacity; 30-03-2022 at 12:06 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1