The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-03-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Zhou Zhou/Fei Fei MR:

Recently visited her in the evening. Nice quiet neighborhood and shared apt with someone else listed here.

Nice cute voice greeted me on the phone and at doorway. She's not fair looking compared to her fellow neighbor, and certainly the images online are just images for feel good and to give first impressions that could be different from actual.

Her long hair framed her face very well and cast my attention away from her body. She's not below 160 for sure and not slim skinny. Not SYT and with a heft and tummy that did not quite fight gravity when she was doing catbath orthogonallly. Before that, she did do some decent massage that I could appreciate.

For me, her HDLY works enjoyably well coupled with another concurrent action that caught me by surprise. It's a gentle stroking action that's akin to AR. That's the start of turning on for me.

In my usual proactive sense and with the nice conversation that we already started having, I got her to change into different positions once she went SN.

The positions allowed me to express myself more freely and thus she enjoyed very much the painting and zhutting. I could tell she was stimulated and hardening. Not the best of titties though. She allowed me to engage her orally and it was particularly satisfying for me.

It's strange for me to realize that in the final configuration of lying at my side and with continued engagement, I felt turned on and climax well.

Before I knew it, the time left was pretty short, she really never hurried me nor shortchanged.

I might go back to her again because the playability can be even better. It's not a 2nd chance kind of thing but part 2 of round 1. I can cast aside any reservations about her body and looks, as I very much like her voice and face with hair when not tied up. She's not the best though but I'm not complaining. Somehow even though I met her neighbor and spoke to her, I didn't feel the willingness to welcome and charm me like ZZ/FF.

Oh if I'm not wrong, there was never any disruption like asking for additional tier pricings. I never asked when making my moves when the engagement is smooth flowing.

Standard pricing and sometimes I wonder if I should go back to my other intermittent regulars for more value for the same buck or for that matter for 30 to 40 more, other gem experiences like nuru etc with 5G. It's something to strike a balance in my schedule or rotation list since I have noted down ZZ/FF.

Anyway YMMV, peace to any WKs in the midst.

Last edited by bondage; 14-03-2022 at 07:19 PM.
Old 14-03-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Visited Shuang Shuang.

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

Looks: As always, please apply discount code when you see her in person. But very pretty imo.

Body: Not as slim as in the photos, but neither is she fat. Height wise should be around 1.66m as stated in the ad.

Massage: So-so, use oil to massage. Kept asking if strength was ok and made sure I was comfortable. Use phone a fair bit, but acceptable.

Sensual: Ehh quite mehh.. She pulled down her top to reveal her small boobs with shorts still on. No kissing, no zhut. Licked my nipples while jerking me off.. Nothing special really.

GFE: Won't say her gfe is strong, but I do like her overall attitude. She never cut short time, and she's a very sweet girl. It was a bit awkward at the start, but we slowly clicked and later on there was quite a bit of back and forth teasing and sweet-talking until almost overshot time.

RTM: Maybe. Good option if I'm just looking for a simple massage and push oil.

Overall: Maybe I'm tired of recent encounters where the heavier-flavoured ones can be quite disrespectful and actual fiesty little bitches, that I feel Shuang Shuang's attitude alone is worth RTMing despite her vanillaness.
Last I asked, she only starts working late afternoon evening. Is it still the same?
Old 14-03-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
SN can painting meh? Painting through the panties?

[QUOTE=bondage;21153375]Zhou Zhou/Fei Fei MR:

In my usual proactive sense and with the nice conversation that we already started having, I got her to change into different positions once she went SN.

The positions allowed me to express myself more freely and thus she enjoyed very much the painting and zhutting. I could tell she was stimulated and hardening.
Old 14-03-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi anyone have adele/gem ctc would like to try her hdly again,
If have pls pm me her ctc tqvm
Old 15-03-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rocketspark137 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got so many lili, very hard to find the FR.
but any bros got try this lili before?

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/li-li-massage/
Old 15-03-2022, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

I Make an appointment with Melody ytd afternoon . It was my first exp with her . I thought she’d be those kind of stuck up lady because of her way of replying my msgs . Turned out to be the opposite . Reached the place , waited for her to come down to fetch me . Look wise like milf next door and really can see a little hair loss prob . Once upstairs she asked if I wanted to take a shower but I said no because I had done so at home . Asked me if I need a drink or aircon too hot or cold need to adjust ? Also told me the reason why her reply is abit straightforward before confirmed booking in text msgs . Said a lot of people asked for fun and also fly kite a lot of times . & also told me she don’t work late because she need her beauty sleep and have enough of rest . Really friendly in person ! When I was excited and about to get undressed , I got surprised she took it off for me and also hung my clothes for me . Told her I wanted to try her jg , she asked me to pay up first and leave the money on the table and then sanitizer my hand . At first I still thought why should pay up first but actually it’s for hygiene purposes . Started with super good finger press and massage on my whole body and even head for a good half an hour . After that flipped over and she asked me to excuse her because she gotta wash hands before proceeding . Came back and I was like WOW ! She changed into a 1 piece sexy lingerie with her boobies almost spilling out . Honestly I find her jg veins pulling a little bit painful but quite legit and still can tahan . She said she learnt before . But compared to Soda I think Soda prostate and jg with ass poking seems more skilful & authentic . Tried to touch her tits but she seems not so comfortable with it . Asked me to touch her ass instead . Asked me I want it slow or fast hard or soft . After all the strokings , in no time I shot sky high . After I shoot she still joke and say “哇还是硬得像金刚!” Rest on the bed awhile before being usher to the bathroom . Came out and she also help me with wiping myself dry and also took the initiative to wear my boxer pants and shirt for me . Offered drink and also some neck massage . Never short charge or eat up anytime min . Not any usage of phone too even though I heard a lot of notifications from her phone !

Look: 6.5/10 milf next door with a little hair loss prob
Body: 8.5/10 quite huge ! Maybe C+ to D ?
Massage: 9/10
Jg: 8/10
Service: 10/10 (Her English is quite ok and decent too!)
Rtm: Hell yes ! I think I will look for her regularly !
Old 15-03-2022, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Zhou Zhou/Fei Fei MR:

Recently visited her in the evening. Nice quiet neighborhood and shared apt with someone else listed here.

Nice cute voice greeted me on the phone and at doorway. She's not fair looking compared to her fellow neighbor, and certainly the images online are just images for feel good and to give first impressions that could be different from actual.

Her long hair framed her face very well and cast my attention away from her body. She's not below 160 for sure and not slim skinny. Not SYT and with a heft and tummy that did not quite fight gravity when she was doing catbath orthogonallly. Before that, she did do some decent massage that I could appreciate.

For me, her HDLY works enjoyably well coupled with another concurrent action that caught me by surprise. It's a gentle stroking action that's akin to AR. That's the start of turning on for me.

The positions allowed me to express myself more freely and thus she enjoyed very much the painting and zhutting. I could tell she was stimulated and hardening. Not the best of titties though. She allowed me to engage her orally and it was particularly satisfying for me.

It's strange for me to realize that in the final configuration of lying at my side and with continued engagement, I felt turned on and climax well.

Before I knew it, the time left was pretty short, she really never hurried me nor shortchanged.

I might go back to her again because the playability can be even better. It's not a 2nd chance kind of thing but part 2 of round 1. I can cast aside any reservations about her body and looks, as I very much like her voice and face with hair when not tied up. She's not the best though but I'm not complaining. Somehow even though I met her neighbor and spoke to her, I didn't feel the willingness to welcome and charm me like ZZ/FF.

Oh if I'm not wrong, there was never any disruption like asking for additional tier pricings. I never asked when making my moves when the engagement is smooth flowing.

Standard pricing and sometimes I wonder if I should go back to my other intermittent regulars for more value for the same buck or for that matter for 30 to 40 more, other gem experiences like nuru etc with 5G. It's something to strike a balance in my schedule or rotation list since I have noted down ZZ/FF.

Anyway YMMV, peace to any WKs in the midst.
Did you have to top up to paint and zhut her? I saw some other reviews that she need top up to do so...
Old 15-03-2022, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Did you have to top up to paint and zhut her? I saw some other reviews that she need top up to do so...
I mentioned standard pricing meaning what is published on SLG. So no tier pricing told to me.

Basically when I sometimes make appt with such SN 'vanilla' MLs on a half impulse or gut feel, I don't worry about such things. There are hits and misses. No sure wins. It can be said to be part of the fun to explore further. At the end of the day, one has to just try personally to know.

So it didn't happen for me. Again, YMMV.

I didn't get the gut feel or vibe with her neighbor so unlikely to make appt with her. There are always better others. Never look back.

Last edited by bondage; 15-03-2022 at 06:55 AM.
Old 15-03-2022, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by like to molest View Post
Does anyone know what happened to the short hair big tits milf coco? The one that used to work at OT? Ad taken off SGLG for sometime now.. Miss partaking in her highly sensual (but time shortened) sessions.
Last heard she went back to shop check the ot thread or parklane thead
Old 15-03-2022, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiao-xue-li-massage/

First time I was being told by a ml to meet her at the mrt station for a massage appt. Claimed she is working at a spa beside the station, when there is cheeky customer like me, she will bring to her apartment (also beside the station) to earn some extra cash.

When my phone rang, I saw a "Poly gal" a few meter away from me talking to me. What a fresh looking gal - She is not beautiful but pretty - Due to her young age, she has quite a lot of baby fat makes her look slightly plump - Hmm, few years later when she trim down her baby fat, she should be a chio bu. Good, uncle like 小妹妹。

Soon I am in her apartment - Wow, what a cosy place, a very tidy and clean condo with one hall, one room and a big balcony. While I was bathing she asked "you want hot or cold drink?" Ha, very rare to have this sort of service, so just say "Anything lah". After taking bath, when I sat on the bed, I saw a bottle of mineral water, but to my surprise I saw there is a plate of fruits (strawberry n cherry) being served together too. OMG, what a service, I am contented.

Her massage is not bad, strong n hard - of course lah, working in a clean spa mah, must have some standard lah. Later she lift up both of my legs with me facing the bed - she place my both legs on her thigh and started her HDLY, woooo, so shiok. Stripped off her t shirt n short leaving only her panty, she started her body rub on my back and butt with sexy moan while kissing my neck and ears, Great. Her young boobs are smooth n bouncy, very good to squeeze - cun stop squeezing and sucking it while she jerk me off with her small hand.

Over all experience is shiok shiok. Very rare to find gal with such good attitude and also a syt.

Told me she is dealing with her regulars most of the time. Sometime will meet up customers with good track record. I am one of the lucky one.
2nd this ML. reallly good attitude with strong massage and good conversationalist throughout the session. place like spa itself and really clean. please take care of this gem..
Old 15-03-2022, 08:12 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42026 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
2nd this ML. reallly good attitude with strong massage and good conversationalist throughout the session. place like spa itself and really clean. please take care of this gem..
I like her place, very clean and neat, wish to stay there. The best she stay with me.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 15-03-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by plywood View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/jade-massage/

Shared with FR that i had visited masseur a week back.

1.5 hrs session with her, massage skill is excellent, put a lot effort into whole body, wonder how does she has so much strength from her slim body, totally satisfactory experience

Juagen is another wonderful, you try it you know.

HJ is sensual, exciting, enjoyed slowly teasing your little head

Massage:9/10 - one of the best i had
Looks:8/10 - sexy milf looking, slim, nice butt
Juagen:10/10 - worth to TRY
Hj:9/10 - feel like flying to the sky, shot in 5 min.

Overall rating: back to her ASAP.
i visited romy because of this MR but its over rated.

Looks: 5/10 nothing like the pictures, room was dark but can see she is in her late 30s or 40s
Body: 5/10 saggy B did have the chance to touch as she was sitting at juagen position
Massage: 8/10 good hard massage on the massage bed
Catbath: 0/10
Juagen: 6/10
Overall: 6/10 she was friendly and chatty
RTF: No
Old 15-03-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I like her place, very clean and neat, wish to stay there. The best she stay with me.
hahah you’re right man. i also don’t mind staying there. the toilet already feel like spa so clean..
Old 15-03-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to behold

summer tough to book on afternoons, only evening easier...cant seem to get the afternoon slots, maybe some towkay booking multiple slots at once.
Old 15-03-2022, 10:26 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42026 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
hahah you’re right man. i also don’t mind staying there. the toilet already feel like spa so clean..
Better than spa. All shampoo and body wash were neatly placed, she really spent time to upkeep her apartment.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1