The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-03-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
paraphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/baby-massage/

Have been a bit sick and tired of my regulars, so decided to try someone new in the next couple of weeks. Today have tried this Baby.

Location in RV area, quite convenient by bus/ private transport. Staying in a studio unit herself, quite cosy and toilet/ towel is clean. Also have nice music and clean and comfortable bed.

I thought she is vanilla. But surprisingly, massage turns out to be quite good. at least have about 20-30 mins real massage, which i am satisfied.

Personality very pleasing, and easy to talk to, and no commercial feel. Look wise is very close to the profile pictures. Not drop dead gorgeous, but it is still small size and cute. I think most people (including me) will not reject.

Sensual also comfortable and good. It is SN with panties, but she allowed me to kiss a bit and zhut (as long as i am not rough). also very proactive in seducing me. And because she is very light weight, it is very good feeling to ask her to sit on top of me and i did whatever deed I like, which I really enjoyed very much. Her boobs also handful, very nice to have them in my hands.

Overall, very good experience. But may not RTF so soon as I am too easy to KC by ladies (and her KC is quite good too). I also want to find someone who is super pretty and super ang-pai (ha ha, like to be tortured), so can add more variety to my rotation. Having said that, she is a safe bet for most people and i still recommend.
Old 08-03-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
just returned from summer excursion, service standards maintained. thumbs up!
Glad to hear that’s for update!
Old 08-03-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
Humsum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed with most of the bros that we need to keep rotation as i personally feel that after you become their regular the service tend to drop. True is the body didn't change but the feel compare to the previous experience will drop as the service drop 😅
Old 08-03-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
ChaoRenz1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
just returned from summer excursion, service standards maintained. thumbs up!
is massage-summer or summer-massage?
Old 09-03-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Was very windy earlier today.
In case you don't get any reply from some.
Just FYI.
Old 09-03-2022, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
For eg. Chengzi . I think she's a good example of a girl with nice attitude and treat people with respect.. Always enjoy my time with her..
Old names keep popping up. Fond memories.
Old 09-03-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
covid192019 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humsum View Post
Agreed with most of the bros that we need to keep rotation as i personally feel that after you become their regular the service tend to drop. True is the body didn't change but the feel compare to the previous experience will drop as the service drop 😅
Yes,I totally
Old 09-03-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
covid192019 is Cool - loads of Potential
irls E=covid192019;21143436]Yes,I totally agree. Once they become AnPa the service given to regular will drop , because they have many many customers waiting for them. So just move on with other New Girls.
Old 09-03-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by covid192019 View Post
Yes,I totally agree. Once they become AnPa the service given to regular will drop , because they have many many customers waiting for them. So just move on with other New Girls.
Lol so true. Start of the year i kept visiting this ml, great service attitude and gfe. Then slowly as time went by, from giving head massage, cuddling after sensual, to doing her own stuff like using phone to do her online shopping all. Slowly become slack and also a bit entitled..

Imo once they gain a strong base of support they start to pick and choose who they want to render good service to, quite normal, things we can't control. What we can control is to keep supporting those who consistently give great service and make us feel respected..
Old 09-03-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Lol so true. Start of the year i kept visiting this ml, great service attitude and gfe. Then slowly as time went by, from giving head massage, cuddling after sensual, to doing her own stuff like using phone to do her online shopping all. Slowly become slack and also a bit entitled..

Imo once they gain a strong base of support they start to pick and choose who they want to render good service to, quite normal, things we can't control. What we can control is to keep supporting those who consistently give great service and make us feel respected..
That shows how such girls really treat people. Not unexpected. 正常。
Old 09-03-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 0
Hk8787boy is a splendid one to beholdHk8787boy is a splendid one to beholdHk8787boy is a splendid one to beholdHk8787boy is a splendid one to beholdHk8787boy is a splendid one to beholdHk8787boy is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/angel-massage/

I went yesterday . Her attitude is very good.

Boobs : B+ cup (Not for boob lover but i like just nice fit my hands)

GFE : 8/10 ( i dont usually rate gfe for other ML as i personally dont feel a thing) but shes different..i like how she can naturally make u feel comfortable wif her wif her playful character
Old 09-03-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Catch them while they are new/fresh..

Don’t RTM too frequently..

Once u detect svc level no longer the same, drop and move on to next target..

Nowadays getting consistent svc is like finding a unicorn lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-03-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Short appreciation MR for Angel
She remains one of the best FN HJ ML you can find out currently.
She is here for close to 3 months and still provide consistent service.

Location: Central with nearby bus stop. Carpark spaces limited.
One of the best apartment you can possibly find: spacious and quiet.

Looks: As per photo (the censor is as though no censor)

Body: Slim and toned with the right amount of curves

Massage: More towards teasing than actual massage

Sensual: Stimulate your body front and back before doing the actual deed.
Requests are welcome as long as it is HJ, can do any position you like.
Full roaming access.

She is one of the rare few who makes effort to reply to messages even though the guy may have no or bad record on the data base.
Reminiscent of the first time she accepted me when I had bad record back then.

Last edited by Angellover; 09-03-2022 at 10:58 AM.
Old 09-03-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Wechat Id not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Recently written alot of bad fr. This time wrote a good one. Bad ladies must warn the brothers here while good ladies must share share also.

Ladies is QiQi and she is from the Molly's gang of sisters. Qiqi stand at around 160 cm tall with a nice fair skin. Boobs is pointy and big. She came here less than 20 days already. Think some of the brothers had visited her before but felt little or no FR was shared widely here. As she is a down to earth person who does not take shortcut either, this kind of ladies deserve to earn more so sharing to the brothers here to try.

After I showered and enter the room, qiqi offer to wipe my body. She squat down and wipe my legs too. I was drink water which was served by her earlier and out of the sudden, my dick was in her mouth. The feeling felt great as she took it slowly and use her tongue actively. She stood up and gave me a cat bathe while i am still standing. I was caught surprise here that the action actually start before i lay on bed.

I then proceed to lay on bed while she gave a 5 mins non-exist massage on my back. She gave a thorough cat bathe till my heels and boobs rub on my back. As i choose the "single-dragon" package, I was on fours while she actively use her tongue to dig my asshole. She is comparable to miumiu or qinging (MWHotel). She suck the back of my balls followed downwards to my dick. The sensation is optimum. The best part is that she ask me to sit at the side of the bed with my legs pointing to the sky. We watched each other at eye level as she poke my asshole with her tongue.

Flipped over and she proceed to start with balls slowly followed towards my dick. Qiqi is a pretty lady to me, therefore the feeling of seeing her sucking it felt great. She did the whole service for 30 mins with no complain and i kept changing position from sitting on the bed, standing , laying and asking her to focus on my sensitive area of my dick. I felt comfortable with her and she do not rush me to shoot throughout the session. Cim-ed on her mouth and she kept going until i told her to stop.

For Qiqi, i do not believe in YMMV because I am pretty sure I am not handsome than most of you here. If I can obtain the service as above, definitely you all can. And i believe in if the girl is really meant to deliver the services, she will always be consistent for her job.
Her wechat pictures is definitely her and not photoshopped.

We_chat id : dj17395136042

Old 09-03-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Wechat Id not working
Must be overwhelmed into 'non-existence'.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1