The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2006, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
JohnRinggo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: The Green Elephant @ Sg Wang

Bros in KL, Green Elephant and Deluxe have both seen their best days gone by lah.
Went to Spa de Palace tonight. quite quiet cos rain and holiday. After sauna, sent upstairs and examined the goods. Local girls never change lah so tired already. OKT brought out the PRC girls. Quite a few new ones. Saw a girl called Sisi who was giving me the "flying eye" during the line-up. Good legs and decent face and quite friendly looking so picked her.

I have been to Spa de Palace quite a few times by now but this time is the most satisfactory. Her body was really solid, not as tall and busty as I would have usually liked, but nice handful of natural breasts, good skin, nice legs and smooth long hair (that she used to rub all over my body). But best thing about her was her service and attitude. Catbath was long and skillful. BBBJ was shiok, with a combination of deep suction, wild head rotation kind of action and tender licking. Lots of ball licking too. Had her in 3 different positions. At the end of the session, she just lie there with me for 10min stroking my chest and TCSS. Fantastic attitude. Highly recommended.
Old 08-05-2006, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
yslguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bro drydust, dekuip and KLKOOL,
was not able to make it on 2 may coz family visiting. Need to accompany.

Anyway last friday had makde the attemp to get my final stamp with discounted rate at 188.

Leave office 30 minutes earlier coz had early morning meeting, but due to jam it took me 50 minutes to the battle field ...

Was hungry, so took the buffet dinner ... but the food was not good but at least has more food than normal time. They had fried rice, fried bee hoon .. kong pou cuttle fish, curry chicken, ...

Afterwards the captain attended me for screening. After he get my member .. and do there goes the girls parade. 5 girls lined up .. anna, boey, timtim, tracy, and joane. 4 out of them I tried already so decied to wait for the next batch that are still working.

Since no much choices left, the OKT recommended Jojo, the "wall sticking service provider" ( Chi Pek - in cantoneese) means the service is really good one. I said okay lets wait and see.. coz she was in the middle of take away service. So i had some time play around with the computer in their pantry .. watched some movie clips under the software called meta cafe. Some funny commercials nothing special to mention about.

After 20 minutes wait, Jojo is back after scan through .. 155 cm, long straight hair , quite a cute look. So I okay with Jojo. And was brought to a room without mirrors.. the only room left ) ..

Anyway as long as the girl is good other things does not matter anymore. as the FR i mentioned in Crytal Crown ..

Finally jojo is in. still in er casual wear, white tee shirt with jeans without make up. Still tat sweet and cute. She is very friendly.. and cheerful girl.
Once she stepped in I found that she looks familiar.. after I told she, she was shock a bit and tell me she does not remember ppl quite well. also asked me I saw her some where else or bonked her before? I was really clueless..

Anyway we undressed and step into the washroom.. she clean me nice and ask if I wanna AR I said sure .. she said some customer doesn't like it tats why she asked. what a considering attitude. after cleaned my body and little head she knee down and give me a blow job in the bathroom.

These scene looks familiar to me and it made me recall of her . She actually i sthe first first girl I had in GE last year. Well she is a good one other wise I wont remember her.

after cleaned up we went out to the bed as usual startup position face down ass up. she start cat bath me every inch of my back.. She pressed her tits against me which licking.. moving downwards to my ass and she does a good AR but no excelent like Tim Tim down to my foot exclude toe. It was a very joyfull bath. After back .. it front time. She lick my neck, nips and stayed there for quite some time I don;t know how long was it .. but I hope its forever but what about my little bro if it is forever?!!

luckily she moved down slowly to my knee, her hand nvr stay free while she cat bathing, her hand was scracthing my balls while licking me. WHAT A WONDERFULL MOMENT that cannot describe by words.

Finally she her tounge come to my balls wow .. my litlte bro already rock hard at this moment... licking and swallowing my balls .. my feels grow even more higher when she wrap her lips against my cock... gentlely .. twisting her head around my hard cock .. deep throat... and twisting her head 180 degree from left to right ... amazing . I already lost my self at this moment...

I stopped her coz I almost explode already .. she said If i cum, she will lick it clean for me.... i cannot stand already hearing this.. so she quickly put on the condom and I noticed that her nipples was swollen and I knew she is also high already ... one thing special about her is the right nipples is actually hidden inside i only come out if she is high .. I purposely go and suck it so that i erected and come out to say high to me hehe .. she say I am naugthy haha ..

she mounted me quickly .. and i grabbed her breast .. 32B handfully but not too big just nice. due to the over expeceted BBBJ, I already cummed...

we chit chat for a while and she cleaned me up.

look: 7/10
body: 7/10
Cat bath: 7/10
AR: 6.5/10
BJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10 accomodating in position changing
GFE: 6, cheerfull and friendly good attitude.

RTF: YES!

Cheers, happy bonking and stay tuned for a few more FR that I would like to share.
Old 08-05-2006, 01:04 AM
Samster

After 3 days..
as I promised ... I had made a return to GE o redeem my free bonk after 10 stamps obtained.

OKT recommended me Porche .. 155 cm 32B,fair and cute sweet look.

I confirmed the booking coz she already booked when i screened her.
We for some shower and pool dipping and watching the entertaining Ultimate Victory , a taiwan variety show hosted by Jacky Woo. The OKT came to me telling that this girl cost me more coz she asked for more allowance during here interview coz she provide more than average service. I said I wanna redeem my free bonk by paying extra RM20. At the same time I ask for some malay girls for line up and screening. 4 was displayed but only the one called jasmine catches my attention. Tall slim girl with big eyes. But Lips tick a bit too red. No decision was made.

So dissapointed there were no food in the dining area, so I ordered for a maggie soup. Not welly done as expected.GE provides lousy food service. any way thats no my main objective for being here. After 50 minutes wait I tot I am going to bonk the chun girl who knows the OKT told me customer extended time.. so pissed off. Hence I decided to go for the Malay girl - jasmine, which cost me zero cents after 10 stamps i got on my card.

Was brought to room 29. Luckily the room is nice with queen sized double bed and four walls with floor to ceiling mirror and a comfortable single seated declineable sofa.

the girl came in and dimmed the lights greeting me and praising my hair style is nice .. any telling me looks like korean actor wor... just pretend to appreciate that compliments lor.

She underessed and Undo her bra .. she seems like shy coz wrapping her self with towels when showering me. 5/10 for her job on bathing me. She told me she worked there only few months and still virgin coz her clients all wants kis kiss hug hug only. She asked me to teach her how to do. DO I believe her? ofcourse NOT .. don't be silly trusting that non-sence.

Dried my self up and jump into the bed. She dimmed the light again till almost dark. I pretent to be shy looking at her when she undo her towel .. she laughed and tot I also shy .. (well this world is full of faking, bro. Just accept it) ..

She cat bath me starting from my back then my ear, afterwards turned me around face up ass down the licking my neck and nipps .. not as thorough as Jojo. at least her hand not forgoting to stroke my little bro while she licking my knee..
She does an okay job licking my balls .. and BJ is okay also deep throat but not much techniques used.. just deep throat but she do worked hard trying to please me .. hence I will give her a hardly passed.. also thanks to the mirrors I can view her from all angle while she sucking me hard.. the only thing i could see is her pussy coz the door don't have mirror.

I almost cannot stand already I stooped her.. and sit up and i sucked her nipps which erects till 1cm-1.5cm .. (after I sucked it become longer ) .. this is the effect that can only see on small tits girl .. her hand not forget to stroke my cock to keep it hard .. quite a wise girl ..

she capped my little bro and mounted me .. she is a real cow girl that knows how to ride a horse .. good FJ .. but no sound effect ..By now I am sure that she is not a virgin ... if what she said is true, I already broke it and she is now no longer a VIRGIN. but no blood was sighted so this shows that she was telling lie.

Anyway I shooted quite fast coz my time is running up .. have to rush home .. she cleaned my cock and I slept on the bed for a while tired after cumming hard... recently not performed well loose to girls so fast .. must rest more and divert my attention...

I showered my self coz she already dressing up when i recover from my orgasm ... what to do ..

after shower we chit chat a bit and found out that she was a mixed arabian and malay. and her mom is mixed chinese malay. no wonder her eye is big and looks arabian.

FR
look:6.5/10
body:6.5/10 small tits A cup, about 160cm slim type with no extra fat
Cat bath: 4/10
AR: N/A
BBBJ: 5.5/10
FJ:6/10
GFE: can be ignored coz no much feel but friendly for chatting and willing to go out clubbing with chinese, mat salleh, arabian

RTF: nope unless you wanna try the 50% arabian and the 1.5 cm erected nipple

happy bonking .. and I will consider come back for Porche .. she is a definately cute girl.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yslguy
Sorry bro drydust, dekuip and KLKOOL,
was not able to make it on 2 may coz family visiting. Need to accompany.
Cheers, happy bonking and stay tuned for a few more FR that I would like to share.
...bro, u really make full use of the loyalty program hor...anyway, i found our that they only hav 5-6 inhouse gers working at 1 time, not to mention those callouts usually come at nite/weekends? true ah?

Old 11-05-2006, 07:38 PM
Samster

According to my experience I noticed that there are few in house girls that always there.

Anna, Jojo, Tracy, tim tim(part time), Suki( colledge girl), Boey, Fanny,

But not sure if there are girls only come in during nite time.
Old 12-05-2006, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yslguy
According to my experience I noticed that there are few in house girls that always there.

Anna, Jojo, Tracy, tim tim(part time), Suki( colledge girl), Boey, Fanny,

But not sure if there are girls only come in during nite time.
Yeah... but are these girls any good ??? Since u have seen all of them... maybe u can give some additional input... cheers bro.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 12-05-2006, 03:51 PM
Samster

Bro,

Tracy
look: 7/10 cool and big eye
Body: 7.5/10 quite busty 34B but not firm
BJ: 5/10 maybe about 8 months back she still new
little haired and a bit pinkish pussy
FJ: 7/10 quite accommodating
RTF: maybe

Jojo refer to her FR i had posted

Visit my reviews for jojo and tim tim

Boey
look: 7/10 cool and elegent look but friendly
body: 7.5/10 slim and petit. 155cm, 33B
little haired pussy
BJ: 6/10 tried her last year dunno if got improvement or not.
FJ: ejacuted before entring what a shame coz too tired .. I remember once stepped down from the bus 5am morning i pay visit to GE.

Suki
look: 7.5 looks like the taiwanese start Shu Qi. thats y she called her self suki.
body: 6.5 a bit saggy tits and some baby fat
BJ: 7
FJ: 7.5 she really enjoy having sex ..
GFE:6.5 she come and kissed me once step into the room, and tells me she enjoy having sex with me.

Anna
From penang
look: 6
body: 6 tall, A cup,
AR: 5.5
BJ:6
FJ: 6.5 quite accomodating in styles and molesting u with u pumping her to ensure ur hardness ..

Fanny
Look: 6.5 cute face but less smile, with very little pimples scar on face.
body: 6.5 at least got 33B height: about 156 cm
never tried her before .. stay tuned for future review if I bonked her.

hope this helps .. brothers..
Old 13-05-2006, 03:30 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Great posting YSLGuy... must really meet up with you one of these days and try GE with u...

Old 13-05-2006, 11:04 PM
Samster

Bro sure no prob. Lets do it when u back. Me going for my gem. Best time for me is 6 to 9pm. Tue to wed. Hit and run. Unless my season is on and i am free after office hours.
Old 26-05-2006, 09:13 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lobsters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, guys

This is my first FR.

Been to this place yesterday alone. OKT bring in 7 girls, only can remember Lisa (NL) and Fiona. Choose Fiona. Bath , Catbath everything seem like so green vege (Cin Chai) lor. her skin not smooth lar like touching sand lor.

look: 6/10 too much ICI
Body: 7.5/10 quite busty 34C not firm but tall about 16+ CM
BJ: 4/10 Cin Cin Chai Chai
little haired pussy, not dark color.
AR: not try cozz i dont like it
FJ: 5/10
RTF: i dont think so
GFE : Dont even Think about it, like rush hour.

will try lisa if got chance to go there again.
Old 26-05-2006, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsters
hi, guys

This is my first FR.

Been to this place yesterday alone. OKT bring in 7 girls, only can remember Lisa (NL) and Fiona. Choose Fiona. Bath , Catbath everything seem like so green vege (Cin Chai) lor. her skin not smooth lar like touching sand lor.
fren...nex time dont go alone la, PM the others mah...especially those bros in this thread

Old 27-06-2006, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jtang01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR

Owe it to Bro Yslguy for the best fj to date since joining Samster approximately 2.5 months ago

Name: Tim Tim
Earlier details: Can refer to Ysl post
Additional details as per below

CIM: yes
BJ: Many different posture similar to Mun Mun (CC) and Joey (Imperial)
RTF: twice already
GFE: 7/10
Makeup: Heavy makeup on face
Old 27-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Samster

Talking Re: The Green Elephant @ Sg Wang

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtang01
CIM: yes
BJ: Many different posture similar to Mun Mun (CC) and Joey (Imperial)
RTF: twice already
GFE: 7/10
Makeup: Heavy makeup on face
Finally... I get to read an FR from U... bugger... so fast RTF liao arr kekekeke

Old 27-06-2006, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtang01
First FR.......
Ok, lah....

Now can up u liao. KNS...now only got FR. How many u owe us liao?

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 27-06-2006, 10:26 PM
Samster

Way to go bro Jtang!

WOW you are the man RTF so many times already ...

Glad you loved tim tim so much ...!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1