The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 08-01-2022, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
If you have been to Thailand or Vietnam, you won’t waste time at meitaiwan or Ld …

1 hair cut $3 and your face kana slap left and right by their neh neh

Sibei Sian. Went to LD…service like shit. MTW big grace now wrap up her E cups so tightly. Cannot see a shit thing…Sibei sian. Please share big neh neh salon to me if have. Now I go back to men barber. Pay $10 to save bullets first
Old 11-01-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

Hey guys,

If got a salon similar to mtw, got hair spa, hair services, girls young n tua meh neh, how many will go ?
Old 11-01-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbang View Post
Hey guys,

If got a salon similar to mtw, got hair spa, hair services, girls young n tua meh neh, how many will go ?
I think many will go

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin
Old 11-01-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
I think many will go
Yes of course why not. As long as the service is good
Old 12-01-2022, 05:57 AM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey guys,

Mei Taiwan is run by old school management. If you can start a hair salon:
(1) tying up with young stylists
(2) create a social media group on telegram to keep cock teasing them
(3) hiring hot stylists from Thai and Vietnam
(4) then have unisex. 1 side pretty and big Rita serving men and handsome and fit serving female
(5) Have some naughty activities for those super VIP

Super Huat
Old 12-01-2022, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
If you have been to Thailand or Vietnam, you won’t waste time at meitaiwan or Ld …

1 hair cut $3 and your face kana slap left and right by their neh neh

Please bro, neh neh must be this type la. Mei Taiwan is a bit like STI. You never invest or trade US stock, you will think STI damn shiok. Imagine every month u cut hair in Pattaya. Your eyes see neh neh pop out until also dizzy
Old 15-01-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 16
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Hi bros, anyone got contacts/recommendations for places/girls that does good facial massage? Like those that concentrate on the acupoints on the face like around the eyes to ease tiredness from eye strain? Like due to Covid like MTW and My Salon like can't do any more leh, just only concentrate on the head area, not as good as last time.
Old 09-02-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of light

Stayed near this area and have been visiting this Hair, Nail, Head massage salon for some time. Have been particularly attracted to one of the Vietnamese lady who is working there. Since my first visit to this salon, I have been booking this lady once a week for head massage and Ear digging. This joint is a clean and decent joint that's why the damage is quite low. That's the reason why I stopped going to massage since most places are either $89 or $99 Entrance then have to add on for other things.

Yesterday as I was quite stressed due to my workload and i worked till almost 9pm. Since I am working from home, I make a last min booking to the salon to see if my regular lady is still working. To my surprise, she still able to attend to me. She told me she was actually about to leave for dinner but since i was coming, she stayed and waited for me. Knowing she was very farmished, I brought her nearby for BKT supper after she finish digging my ear. We chit chatted and talked a lot during the supper. She asked me if I have red wine at home and she feels like drinking it. I brought her back to my house and we drank together. To be continued......
Old 12-02-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone can recommend a solid head massage with wash, shave and ear cleaning services that is current please? As most places mentioned here are kinda long gone from what I read on Google reviews.

Much appreciated in advanced.
Old 12-02-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Anyone can recommend a solid head massage with wash, shave and ear cleaning services that is current please? As most places mentioned here are kinda long gone from what I read on Google reviews.

Much appreciated in advanced.
I went to Paradise of Relaxation last month. I think its a pretty good place for earning cleaning. Didnt get to try other services though.

Do note that I've only been to L&D for ear cleaning service in SG so maybe I can't compare much

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin
Old 13-02-2022, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
I went to Paradise of Relaxation last month. I think its a pretty good place for earning cleaning. Didnt get to try other services though.

Do note that I've only been to L&D for ear cleaning service in SG so maybe I can't compare much

Thank you so much for your feedback.
Old 14-02-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hey guys,

Will have vip room?
Old 17-02-2022, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future
Has anyone tried this Vietnamese salon at 229b geylang Road? Their tiktok looks interesting with lots of chiobus..
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSe7JDX6d/
Old 17-02-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 16
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
Has anyone tried this Vietnamese salon at 229b geylang Road? Their tiktok looks interesting with lots of chiobus..
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSe7JDX6d/
I went once a while back when they first opened. Place is clean ops one, nothing hanky panky, don't get mislead by the tiktok, lol.

Prices a bit ex, services soso, but if you're in need of a hair wash to freshen up after drinking this place could be suitable since i believe they open till quite late.
Old 26-02-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
I went once a while back when they first opened. Place is clean ops one, nothing hanky panky, don't get mislead by the tiktok, lol.

Prices a bit ex, services soso, but if you're in need of a hair wash to freshen up after drinking this place could be suitable since i believe they open till quite late.
Saw the open concept video in TikTok but guess they can also draw curtain and give you privacy too.

Saw the video 2 gals doin the back stepping (not stabbing lol!) massage and the haircut. anyone know how much it cost?

And do the gals allow rubba or any ‘incidental boob bumps’?

Anyone managed to date the gals out? Saw 1 of the vid one humsup uncle was celebrating bday, with the gal on his lap. Wonder if he’s the boss or customer. 😝

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1