The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 10-01-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6958 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
From the descriptions by bros, Ah Bee is the viet milf on 2nd level, in the middle shops with 2 doors and facing the lifts and toilets.

But how come the ML told me her name is Lily?

I don't think the fit Lily would come down to another ML's shop.

And this "Lily" told me something a bit shocking. I would advise bros to avoid her for some time for now.

I am confused though, did she give me a fake name? If she did, why would she do so?

Just to be sure it is the same girl, usually after OT closes, she would go outside to become a streetwalker and hangs out with 2 other viet friends.
the reason being last year she got a police case where an angmoh mat salleh claim his money was stolen inside her shop while he was high and drunk,,, the police did came but no arrest was made as ah bee closed door and did not respond to police calls, the ang moh claimed his money was stolen but i believe they did not find any proof inside the ml shop, to charge an ml the police need to find evidence i mean hard evidence, i guess ah bee just want to lie low until the storm is over lol
Old 10-01-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Where is Mary? I'll try her if i know where she is.
Mary is always at level one end corner shop...just next to sam malay lady
Old 10-01-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Mary is always at level one end corner shop...just next to sam malay lady
Wait..is she the one always sitting at the swing next to the glass door?
Old 10-01-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 18
munchen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
From the descriptions by bros, Ah Bee is the viet milf on 2nd level, in the middle shops with 2 doors and facing the lifts and toilets.

But how come the ML told me her name is Lily?

I don't think the fit Lily would come down to another ML's shop.

And this "Lily" told me something a bit shocking. I would advise bros to avoid her for some time for now.

I am confused though, did she give me a fake name? If she did, why would she do so?

Just to be sure it is the same girl, usually after OT closes, she would go outside to become a streetwalker and hangs out with 2 other viet friends.
What did she tell you that was shocking ?
Old 10-01-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loom89 View Post
Lvl4 milf offered $50 all in but I wasn’t into her. Anyone got experience ?
last shop on the right?
Old 11-01-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster (V)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
mouser90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymouser90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchen View Post
What did she tell you that was shocking ?
Sometimes ML use the others name to get more business by tricking so that people actually believe is her but no
Old 11-01-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouser90 View Post
Sometimes ML use the others name to get more business by tricking so that people actually believe is her but no
Ya. Don’t be surprised. Always happen
Old 11-01-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally had the chance to have lunch over at OT and looks like there's about 5-7 ladies working today...

Saw this lady sitting by the rear door on 1st floor and her ( . ) ( . ) is spilling out until cannot spill already. Just like only 2 nipple patch covering her nipples.
What a sight

Since OT is not my playground, so I won't know who is she...

Side note, so many shops have closed in OT. Gone are the vibrant days of party, booze, sex and rock and roll.....

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 11-01-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Finally had the chance to have lunch over at OT and looks like there's about 5-7 ladies working today...

Saw this lady sitting by the rear door on 1st floor and her ( . ) ( . ) is spilling out until cannot spill already. Just like only 2 nipple patch covering her nipples.
What a sight

Since OT is not my playground, so I won't know who is she...

Side note, so many shops have closed in OT. Gone are the vibrant days of party, booze, sex and rock and roll.....
The rear door area, in a small alcove on swinging chair? If it is i might have had her before but didn't ask her name. She quoted $50 for her boss and $150 for FJ. I wanted to walk out but she kept pulling me back saying she'll waive the $50. It was okay lah...nothing to shout about even though yes, she has huge tits.
Old 11-01-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

All i can say Paris service is getting from bad to worst. lol
Not worth unless you are into boobs
Old 11-01-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold

Can bros here walkthrough the rates, just in case some MLs take us for a ride 50 for 30mins and 100 for 1hr is standard entrance rates? That’s what I was quoted previously . Damage such as HJ, BJ and Fj rates as per market price would be best so that we are all on the same page
Old 11-01-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
d4rkn1t3z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is sam still working at OT?
Old 11-01-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroBoss View Post
Can bros here walkthrough the rates, just in case some MLs take us for a ride 50 for 30mins and 100 for 1hr is standard entrance rates? That’s what I was quoted previously . Damage such as HJ, BJ and Fj rates as per market price would be best so that we are all on the same page
But sad to say some carrots heads such as rich old men spoil market....they are willing to throw more money at these aging mls....lol got people ever pay mary 1000 dollars for a screw lol....
Old 11-01-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
But sad to say some carrots heads such as rich old men spoil market....they are willing to throw more money at these aging mls....lol got people ever pay mary 1000 dollars for a screw lol....
At least chiongsters here stand together can have a stable market, if MLs hit jackpot with foreigners or rich players then more power to them.
Old 11-01-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroBoss View Post
Huh? No need la bro, just simply go up to the gal and ask fj all in how much.. 150 or below go in, above just walk away... As simple as that...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1