The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 3
rockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud of
Re: Lost and Found 2011

Hi all, looking for a malaysian ML used to work at Village Hotel spa at changi and goes by the name of Moon. She's cute and wear fake non-degree specs. Anybody knows her whereabouts?
Old 07-03-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
This is a very long shot.

Looking for a Viet girl called Jennie.

Average looks, in her 20s, slim and her natural D cup has to be one of the best ever existed. She has very small tattoos around her nipples. Used to be a ktv girl but due to the ktv closures, she has to turn to the massage scene.

She worked very briefly at a by-appointment-only discreet MP in little India/Jalan Besar area, only lasted for around 2 weeks from late dec until early jan this year. She advertised on a couple of websites too, but was taken down as well.

Please PM me if you know how to contact her. Once I verified, small token of thanks in the form of some big boobs contacts I have accumulated.
Still looking for her. Any bros know her whereabouts?
Old 10-03-2022, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 12
savageboy1983 is a glorious beacon of lightsavageboy1983 is a glorious beacon of lightsavageboy1983 is a glorious beacon of lightsavageboy1983 is a glorious beacon of lightsavageboy1983 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by savageboy1983 View Post
I'm looking for a ML name TingTing. She used to work at Tampines 8xx. Then shifted to TPY. Last known she was working at West. Then suddenly no news about her. She's in late 30'. Quite small build. From China. Not sure if she went back or not.
Seemed like she's really got lost. 😢 What a waste.
Old 10-03-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 13
Lanceberry is a splendid one to beholdLanceberry is a splendid one to beholdLanceberry is a splendid one to beholdLanceberry is a splendid one to beholdLanceberry is a splendid one to beholdLanceberry is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know location of Viet Nana from one of the massage place in Boon Lay, left last year
Old 10-03-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Shyboy09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know where candy/baby is? Malay petite lady with nice butt.
Old 10-03-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
bry288 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybry288 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, I just trying my luck here to see if anyone have the contacts of Viet Ann. She used to work for Viet Nelly at Viet Spa in Hougang.
Old 11-03-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Sparrow556 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone still in contact with a FL Burmese named Rose? She used to post her services on sb.
Old 11-03-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Itchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyItchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro, u referring to Stella issit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockshox View Post
Hi all, looking for a malaysian ML used to work at Village Hotel spa at changi and goes by the name of Moon. She's cute and wear fake non-degree specs. Anybody knows her whereabouts?
Old 11-03-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
divebomber is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone recall a ml called lily that worked around pasir panjang area? Lost contact with her, would appreciate if anyone can send me the contact
Old 11-03-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 3
rockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchybitch View Post
Bro, u referring to Stella issit?
Yes bro. Moon or mun is her real name. She has a healthy C cup. Ht around 156cm
Old 14-03-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 16
ronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant future

Looking for ML called Weiwei (aka Vivian) from SBR. Please PM me if you know her contact or where she working now. Thank you
Old 15-03-2022, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
lanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MILF Crystal at Golden mile, anyone knows where she gone?
Old 15-03-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 11
Lazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanchio View Post
MILF Crystal at Golden mile, anyone knows where she gone?
If I’m not wrong she retired a few years ago. She did freelance after leaving golden mile and I was lucky enough to try once in 2018. Great memories.
Old 15-03-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Anyone know where Moon from Shimmers Spa is? Can PM me if preferred. Thanks.
Old 15-03-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
This is a very long shot.

Looking for a Viet girl called Jennie.

Average looks, in her 20s, slim and her natural D cup has to be one of the best ever existed. She has very small tattoos around her nipples. Used to be a ktv girl but due to the ktv closures, she has to turn to the massage scene.

She worked very briefly at a by-appointment-only discreet MP in little India/Jalan Besar area, only lasted for around 2 weeks from late dec until early jan this year. She advertised on a couple of websites too, but was taken down as well.

Please PM me if you know how to contact her. Once I verified, small token of thanks in the form of some big boobs contacts I have accumulated.
Bump up again. Any bros with info can PM me, will be rewarded.

Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1