The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
decanter80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lost and Found 2011

Any bros know where Shasha and Tiara went? They were from Waterside Spa at Merchant Court last time
Old 29-12-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Just checked with her. She say mentally drained so retired liao. But still in SG.

used to be one of my regular MLs who i’ve nicknamed Assrim Avenger in my cheongsters’ circle. Busty atb milf who eats ass like she’s on a revenge mission on your posterior. Awesome bbbj with the suction power of a vortex grinder. Her service really top draw. Any fuck pattern also can one & damn horny too.

Downside is she’s not young & her fake tits. She’s been around for quite a while across a few joints under different names. Tg pagar was her last stop i think. Didnt engage her much in the last year and a half due to preoccupations with my other gems.
Thanks for sharing bro! No wonder her wechat blocked already. I thought something happened to her. I was a regular of her. The last meet up was at Ubi area. Very good service. Any pattern also can.
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 30-12-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 6
SMLJ21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSMLJ21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows where is Mickey from Serangoon golden triangle spa? She used to do bdsm services in golden triangle spa. I miss her a lot. Im sure there are some bros here who used to be her slave too.
Old 30-12-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 13
ilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant future

ya bro, she was 1 of the gem can do anything u want

Quote:
Just checked with her. She say mentally drained so retired liao. But still in SG.

used to be one of my regular MLs who i’ve nicknamed Assrim Avenger in my cheongsters’ circle. Busty atb milf who eats ass like she’s on a revenge mission on your posterior. Awesome bbbj with the suction power of a vortex grinder. Her service really top draw. Any fuck pattern also can one & damn horny too.

Downside is she’s not young & her fake tits. She’s been around for quite a while across a few joints under different names. Tg pagar was her last stop i think. Didnt engage her much in the last year and a half due to preoccupations with my other gems.
Old 30-12-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i think she got family here as she always has to leave by 7pm. but yea her AR was better than sex. kinda sad that she chose this hot market period to retire though.
Old 30-12-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Trying my luck here. Looking for an Indonesian ML by the name of Jerryn. Used to operate at a corner 2nd floor shop along Maude Road, then shifted to her own shop at Peninsular Plaza.

Should be in her 30s now. She gave me the Anna Chan vibe when I first saw her. Has a figure to die for. Slender, natural C cup and very firm bouncy ass. Loved getting her to do reverse cowgirl and enjoy her two buns pounding against my groin.

Maybe she retired already but if any bros know her whereabouts, please PM me.
Old 30-12-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 9
nightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betternightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betternightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betternightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone have Anna contact from cozy spa at punggol marina previously. Now the spa have close down. Lost her contact. PM me. Appricated.
Old 02-01-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Anyone knows a lady that looks like late 30s to mid 40s that used to work at 588 Serangoon Road "Chao Yue Bao Jian Wu" House of Health? This was like back in 2015.

Looks very plain and I don’t think she got offers gq. I was massaged by her twice with only teasing. I do encountered one other lady in the shop who look more slutty and offers gq. But i want to find this plain looking one.

The shop has already closed down
Old 02-01-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Anyone knows Sammi , PRC MILF who is Spore Citizen now..,used to work in defunct Grand Spa , Liang Seah St ...
Appreciate with thanks ����
Old 02-01-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
eric998 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeric998 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone have Claire contact user to from The Palace SPA at Opal Road? Nice lady with nice body.
Old 04-01-2021, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sole.survivor. is Cool - loads of Potential

Looking for MLs from Eagle Health Centre that used to be at Lvl 3 in annex beside a hotel near Chinatown/Clarke Quay - they had a mix of Chinese, Viet and Thai there. In particular tow Viet named Candy or Lisa/Kim.
Old 04-01-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kellerial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to have this busy milf at fook hai/hock hai building first floor. Does anybody have her contact or know where she's at now?
Old 04-01-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellerial View Post
Used to have this busy milf at fook hai/hock hai building first floor. Does anybody have her contact or know where she's at now?
Would love to reconnect with her too.

If I remember correctly, her name is Helen. Busty ML, a bit BBW. Before going into this line, she was distributing newspapers.

I also remember some bros said she has a “special skill” with her pussy. You need to try to know what is it.

Too bad she is actually quite a cautious lady, so it is likely not easy to try to add her again even if her contact is rediscovered.
Old 06-01-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 23
wtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of light

You mean up the escalator in Fook Hai?
Old 06-01-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 20
owen1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterowen1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking for PRC "Ye Zi" 叶子

last known working place at Jalan Besar, last July