The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 20-12-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

i can say that 99% of the guys love to peep as i have experienced few of them
Old 20-12-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusonSoong View Post
this not sexy enough, at least need to see her panty
Old 20-12-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagger View Post
Just went Chinatown Point earlier for dinner, saw one hot lady wearing black loose top with no bra n hot short pants at Saizeriya. Can see the nipple poking out and the whole butt cheek came out. Looks like not wearing underwear too. What a view! Stand there n enjoy for a few minute while she was in Saizeriya! Make my day! If u r a fellow Samster, please to tell u that u r really hot!
some people went out no wearing underwear and they say they feel hot if wear
Old 20-12-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
puk1mako deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
i can say that 99% of the guys love to peep as i have experienced few of them
We all know you guys always peeping and poking each others backside, no need to announce
Old 21-12-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
this not sexy enough, at least need to see her panty
camera pointing sala direction
Old 21-12-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktunes View Post
What was your wife wearing bro?
a nice loose floral sun dress..after give birth her tits grown in size haha so very nice cleavage to see hehe
Old 21-12-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 19
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

Done with late night running ard 9plus at ecp and went back to car at B1 carpark to changeup. Then sat inside the car to stone a little while. Not long after another female runner came by right beside my car to pick up her stuff and i thought she was going pick up her bag and change at the toilet. She is quite above avg looking lady, in sports bra top and shorts, lanky legs.. to my suprise she just made a swift pull up of her sports bra and pull over another tshirt over it.. i was like 'wtf' she probably didnt realised i was in the car or just not bothered. She is at least a good b+ or c size. Was not expecting that when there is a toilet nearby.. instead of cooling down i got heated up again , hehe.. she then went to the toilet and obviously knew she was braless then and after i also pretended to hang around a little longer until she came back and drove off. what cheap thrill.
Old 21-12-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
a nice loose floral sun dress..after give birth her tits grown in size haha so very nice cleavage to see hehe
Yes, true, it's a fact, mother's boobs usually grow bigger after giving birth to their babies...i wanna to see her bigger boobs n sexy cleavage too, can ?? ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-12-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurtz View Post
Done with late night running ard 9plus at ecp and went back to car at B1 carpark to changeup. Then sat inside the car to stone a little while. Not long after another female runner came by right beside my car to pick up her stuff and i thought she was going pick up her bag and change at the toilet. She is quite above avg looking lady, in sports bra top and shorts, lanky legs.. to my suprise she just made a swift pull up of her sports bra and pull over another tshirt over it.. i was like 'wtf' she probably didnt realised i was in the car or just not bothered. She is at least a good b+ or c size. Was not expecting that when there is a toilet nearby.. instead of cooling down i got heated up again , hehe.. she then went to the toilet and obviously knew she was braless then and after i also pretended to hang around a little longer until she came back and drove off. what cheap thrill.
Wahahaha.. Jackpot!! You are so lucky.
Old 21-12-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Plan to "meet" her in the car park again. while she in her car, you pulled down your shorts and flash at her. if she confronts you, just tell her you flashed at me first last week first! i oso never complain
Old 21-12-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 19
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wtf describe her nipples for us bro~
Old 21-12-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 19
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
wah bro i also there over the weekend! agree with you on the dress code there..mandatory slut wear for the females

maybe you also saw my wife DB haha
hahaha if i saw also dunno which one, so many slutty girls wearing flimsy dresses or tank tops
Old 21-12-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

I was really surprised, not that i mind but totally not expecting no time to even take a picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Wahahaha.. Jackpot!! You are so lucky.
Old 21-12-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

She was not facing me directly though still at some point can see both at same time mostly side ways, all i can say is just nice and pointy for me, not huge areola, its just abt coreect for the fir.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
wtf describe her nipples for us bro~
Old 21-12-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She was not facing me directly though still at some point can see both at same time mostly side ways, all i can say is just nice and pointy for me, not huge areola, its just abt coreect for the fir.
Bro, you know where to park next time. hope you remember her car make and number plate. Die die have to part beside her! than this time, standby your HP and remember to off the flash lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1