The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
Notefive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Taming My Lawyer

As the topic suggest, I have engaged a lawyer to help me with a property dispute.
As luck goes, the law firm assigned me a female lawyer by the name of Melissa.

Melissa is in her early 30s, but doesnt look like it. She looks like in her 20s, with a great body (ass to be exact), to die for.

Our first meeting was in her office and the first sight of her immediately caught my attention. She was dressed in her formal suit and pants, and straight away I looked at her protruding ass beneath her tight pants. Her face is nothing to shout for, just plain and sweet looking, but not pretty.

However, she always act professional and rarely smile. I would say she put on a strict expression.
Old 12-09-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Re: Taming My Lawyer

Our usual meetings and discussion are always held at the conference room of her law firm and its always been business, no chit chat whatsoever and her face is always strict and fierce, with no smile.
As usual, i kept oogling at her ass.

Whenever I finished meeting her, I would grab my wife when I reached home and fucked her in doggie, imagining those ass belong to Melissa's. But reality is my wife has a very small ass and I never like to doggie her as it causes pain to my hips.
So usually I finished off with missionary and my wife would be happy, but not me..
Old 12-09-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping here. Got picture of Melissa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notefive View Post
Our usual meetings and discussion are always held at the conference room of her law firm and its always been business, no chit chat whatsoever and her face is always strict and fierce, with no smile.
As usual, i kept oogling at her ass.

Whenever I finished meeting her, I would grab my wife when I reached home and fucked her in doggie, imagining those ass belong to Melissa's. But reality is my wife has a very small ass and I never like to doggie her as it causes pain to my hips.
So usually I finished off with missionary and my wife would be happy, but not me..
Old 12-09-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Camping here. Got picture of Melissa?
Sorry dont have bro
Old 12-09-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Its been business as usual for both of us until one day we had to have our meeting in her office room,as the conference room is occupied.

I saw the photo of her and a boy on her table and I just casually asked is it her boy. She gave a blunt answer and said yes but she said she would not wish to talk about her private life, so We should concentrate on our case.

As I saw on her table, she has got another phone, presumably her private phone. It kept beeping with messages coming in. She would read some messages and would suddenly smiled to herself. It was some rare moments to see her smile. Then she would continue with our discussion.

Our meetings ended and she tried to send me off quickly as she must have had an appointment after that. So I left with a bad impression of her.
Old 13-09-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sorry dont have bro
Fair skin? Sharp features? Tall and leggy?
Old 13-09-2023, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Fair skin? Sharp features? Tall and leggy?
Yes very fair, tall around 1.76m, slim but her ass is very curvy. Boobs just normal
Old 13-09-2023, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Any lookalike pics of your lawyer?
Old 13-09-2023, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
brutos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read how you tame her
Old 13-09-2023, 05:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8277 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Pls continue your story.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 13-09-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yes very fair, tall around 1.76m, slim but her ass is very curvy. Boobs just normal
Give it to her with all your might and make her blush
Old 13-09-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

We didn't meet for a week as she claimed that she was super busy with other cases.
As my case is up in another week, she did not show any eagerness to get ready, while I was there worried about losing my case and my property.

Went drinking alone at Ce La Vi to down my sorrows as well as to look at pretty babes. It was a Friday night and packed like mad.

While I was drinking, I oogled at many pretty and sexy babes but many were filipinas,which dont excite me. Suddenly I saw a Chinese lady walked past me and I was impressed with her ass! As I did not see the face as she walked past, I only caught a glimpse of the wonderful ass. She was dressed in a tight red dress which fully showed her curves. Wanted to go approach her, but she walked too fast!
Old 13-09-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Any lookalike pics of your lawyer?
Something like this
Old 13-09-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Quote:

Something like this
Thanks! She's really hot!
Old 13-09-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
kirk18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy