The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2011, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
noobrook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynoobrook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Cool! This thread is up and happening again! Been up to my neck with work. Will explore soon enough. Bro Limborock, ready for round two soon
Old 27-11-2011, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
noobrook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynoobrook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limborock View Post
so how was the singer? still continuing the game?
Hahaha, well if got time then i'll go back. Got my eye on another one at another pub
Old 28-11-2011, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobrook View Post
Hahaha, well if got time then i'll go back. Got my eye on another one at another pub
ok dis one must share with me where...
Old 28-11-2011, 12:54 AM
Samster

limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejuagen View Post
Went to Orchard Road last Friday and visited 2 of the pinay pubs there. Arrived at 430pm, Oxxxxxx Pub & Fxxxxxxx.

Ofcos check out Fxxxxxxx pub 1st, corner shop lot somemore. Indeed, there is a private room inside but seems like for ger changing and preparation room. Din ask. Paiseh. 1 Filipino customer inside and 3 gers. 1 ger told me they start business officially 5pm. Asked about price, small bottle heineken beer, $10. Noted and move on to Oxxxxxxx pub to recce.

1 ger standing outside. Went in and saw about 10 gers sitting at entrance. Pub damn small. Basically nothing except a few chairs and the bar counter. Not even dark areas for raba raba. Confirmed nothing there. About to leave the door, 1 ger asked me "where u going" I smiled and said "y? u wan me to stay?"

Went back to Fxxxxxxx pub and ordered a small bottle Heineken. Sit at high chair at counter and surveying the area. Some music playing at background. 1 ger told me Karaoke start at 5pm. Much bigger pub as compared to Oxxxxx pub. There is a small room towards the end of the pub for smoking. A small stage with metal bar from ceiling for Pole Dancing, no, u din read wrongly, yes it is pole dancing. Gers start to come in after 5pm.

Switched to small corner which is blocked from entrance view and 1 ger came over and chatted with me. Her name Sxxxx, told me 26yrs, to me more like 31yrs. Saw 2 gers with better look and B+/C boob. Asked Sxxxx and she told me they are Mxxxxx and Axxxxx or something. Sxxxx keep pestering me to buy her drink. I hinted her if can let me raba raba then I will spend $20 for small bottle Heineken. She seems unwilling. She accompanied me until I left at 6pm.

A group of Filipino customers came in and few gers were accompanying them including my 2 dream gers. Keeping my eye on Mxxxxx and she noticed it but turned away to talk to her customer.

Around 530pm, they started Karaoke session with 1st song, MJ Billy Jean. All 3 gers started dancing. Whosh! They really know how to twist their body. Getting hardon even just by looking at them dancing alone.

Worth returning especially with pole dancing awaiting me and my 2 dream gers.

Total damage : Just $10 on my own drink.

wahhh.. their dancing can get a hard on?? this is a must see..

should check out the one i mentioned to u.. it has 3 private room with karaoke.. not too happening in the place itself but the BF is rather low compared to others..
Old 28-11-2011, 01:04 AM
Samster

after friday's trip to RV.. was told by a gerl i sat b4 on previous visit that today is their off day as pub is closed every last sunday of the mth.

so this gerl asked me out today.. i thought, 'y not, let's do a bro-osama!'

i was asking where to go and she mentioned, sentosa, movies, makan.. but i said, i only had 3-4 hrs to spare as i was on standby for work.

she asked me to decide then and she will just follow. hearing that, i told her if she lets me decide, then i will choose somewhere 'quiet and private'. she didnt say NO to that so i said, "ok we'll see then"

picked her up just now arnd 7pm from her house somewhere in the East and asked where to go. she said, "up to u".. best answer in the world...

drove to the nearest hotel, took 3hrs and the rest is obvious. the 3hrs we were together, never did she did mention family need money, she not enuf points ast work, taxi fare or any of normal pinay stories. she did not text me when she reached home, neither did i. so guess this is good as it was a pure lust thingy she will not be clinging to me.

just came back home smiling, posting this and going sleep soon. anyway, went to a pub in TP area on saturday and will post an FR 2mr..
Old 28-11-2011, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
after friday's trip to RV.. was told by a gerl i sat b4 on previous visit that today is their off day as pub is closed every last sunday of the mth.

i was asking where to go and she mentioned, sentosa, movies, makan.. but i said, i only had 3-4 hrs to spare as i was on standby for work.

she asked me to decide then and she will just follow. hearing that, i told her if she lets me decide, then i will choose somewhere 'quiet and private'. she didnt say NO to that so i said, "ok we'll see then"

picked her up just now arnd 7pm from her house somewhere in the East and asked where to go. she said, "up to u".. best answer in the world...

drove to the nearest hotel, took 3hrs and the rest is obvious. the 3hrs we were together, never did she did mention family need money, she not enuf points ast work, taxi fare or any of normal pinay stories. she did not text me when she reached home, neither did i. so guess this is good as it was a pure lust thingy she will not be clinging to me.

just came back home smiling, posting this and going sleep soon. anyway, went to a pub in TP area on saturday and will post an FR 2mr..

let's do a bro-osama... i like the sound of dat...
congrats... welcome to the "i upped a pinay for free" club..!!

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 28-11-2011, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
Mike2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Well done bro! and Congrats on scoring ! :-) Hope this changes your mind abt BF :-)

Mike
Old 28-11-2011, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

let's do a bro-osama... i like the sound of dat...
congrats... welcome to the "i upped a pinay for free" club..!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2009 View Post
Well done bro! and Congrats on scoring ! :-) Hope this changes your mind abt BF :-)

Mike
well.. since the offer was there and she didnt show any lovey dovey feelings to me, so i thought y not..

as for BF, if another gerls has a body and looks to die for and she will or can only go out with BF being paid, then i guess will just stick to paying so no strings attached
Old 28-11-2011, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
well.. since the offer was there and she didnt show any lovey dovey feelings to me, so i thought y not..

as for BF, if another gerls has a body and looks to die for and she will or can only go out with BF being paid, then i guess will just stick to paying so no strings attached
Hehehe well done Limbo!! Is she slim, about 1.6m, tight butt and in her late 20s?
Old 28-11-2011, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 13
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
im game for it! i got quite a list to share anyway..

but i do think that we need to somehow merge this thread and the other one. any idea on that? currently im running in betwn threads and posting FR here and linking it from there. hope other bros can contribute with this also..

so bro bignround, how u presume we should start?? by district? maybe on this map, u can label district name also besides the number??? im not very sure, which is which..
Well, Bros, it depends on what you want. If you want graphical, interactive with map, u need an expert to make it works.

Else, for text-based, I can start immediately a Google Doc and list them down by area. Wad say u?

I luv pinays.
I will marry pinays.
If there is next life, I wan to be pinoy.
Old 28-11-2011, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well, Bros, it depends on what you want. If you want graphical, interactive with map, u need an expert to make it works.

Else, for text-based, I can start immediately a Google Doc and list them down by area. Wad say u?
but.. will it be outside of this thread or SBF already then?? as long user friendly can alrdy la...

Quote:
I luv pinays.
I will marry pinays.
If there is next life, I wan to be pinoy.
i think i know y
Old 28-11-2011, 05:27 PM
Samster

ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Am here recce another pinay pub which is next to Oxxxxx Pub & Fxxxxx. Basically about the same setup as Oxxxxx Pub. Worst is that they don't sell Tiger & Heineken, only $7 & $10 pinay beer. But, one thing in common with Fxxxxx, a stage with metal pole, though smaller and next to the counter.

I luv pinays.
I will marry pinays.
If there is next life, I want to be pinoy.
Old 28-11-2011, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Am here recce another pinay pub which is next to Oxxxxx Pub & Fxxxxx. Basically about the same setup as Oxxxxx Pub. Worst is that they don't sell Tiger & Heineken, only $7 & $10 pinay beer. But, one thing in common with Fxxxxx, a stage with metal pole, though smaller and next to the counter.

I luv pinays.
I will marry pinays.
If there is next life, I want to be pinoy.

u have SMS and PM.. check it..
Old 28-11-2011, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
u have SMS and PM.. check it..

Bro.. Wer the hell r u? Bro inluv and me r waiting for your reply...!!! Bro ilovejuagen... I m leaving u my mobile no... Pls sms your werabouts... Join u in LP...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 29-11-2011, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

Bro.. Wer the hell r u? Bro inluv and me r waiting for your reply...!!! Bro ilovejuagen... I m leaving u my mobile no... Pls sms your werabouts... Join u in LP...
WTH am I doing leaving to LP w/o mobile with me and disappointing all the big bros here (Osama, Limbo & etc.). I suppose I owe u guys a beer then. I promise u will get it the next time we meet.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1