The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 19-05-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjtesting View Post
Anywhere near Paya Lebar MRT or near that area also is alright ba. So hard find full service Massage Place now.
Geylang Si Paku Geylang
Old 19-05-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyvH View Post
I tried YY once only. Between YY and A**a I prefer A**a. For me A**a has very strong GFE. But as always, one man’s new is another’s poison. A**a’s massage is good. I got stiff neck and she helped me with that. She got strength.
Hihi Can share A**A context?
Thanks
Old 19-05-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold
Re: East side spa experience

Have pm you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Hihi Can share A**A context?
Thanks
Old 19-05-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

Have pm you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towkay69 View Post
Can share a**a's contact?
Old 19-05-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
After90 After90
Quote:
I tried YY once only. Between YY and A**a I prefer A**a. For me A**a has very strong GFE. But as always, one man’s new is another’s poison. A**a’s massage is good. I got stiff neck and she helped me with that. She got strength.
Hi Bro can share A**a contact. Thanks.
Old 19-05-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Have pm you.
Hi Bro, I did not get PM.
Pls send me via PM again.
Thanks.

Up u in advance
Old 19-05-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Have pm you. Thanks for the points.

Quote:
Hi Bro, I did not get PM.
Pls send me via PM again.
Thanks.

Up u in advance
Old 19-05-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by After90 View Post
Dear Bros, just to share my 1st encounter at that area. Went drinking at Macpherson Mall got abit high by 9pm. Gng to take bus home. Walked towards 70121. Sat there for a while. Saw a lady walking from 1st to 3rd shop. Went to peep. Saw another younger looking lady inside. So I took courage with the help of alcohol and told her I want full. She quoted $300. I rejected. She say due to drinking have to charge me more. Really meh Bros? Got extra charge after drinking? Pls advise the inexperienced me.

Anyway I firmly say I only have 200 the most after she rejected my 150. Take it or leave it. In the end she took it. The massage is like close to zero. Capped bj. Then fj. Everything gone in less than 30mins. She say normally have to charge more if customer drink cos take very long to shoot. I dun think I wana go back again. Cos I didn't really enjoy.
Bro, if ur talking about the 3 shops behind the bus stop, best to avoid. Chop carrot with bad FR.
Old 19-05-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thousandpin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share thankss !!
Old 19-05-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster (M)

After90 After90
Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
Bro, if ur talking about the 3 shops behind the bus stop, best to avoid. Chop carrot with bad FR.
Yes. It's my 1st time there. Didn't know it was bad until I try.

Negative experience. I am pretty addicted to this new chionging hobby of mine. Just started a mth ago after breaking up with my bitch girlfriend. Syed alwi still my best experience so far for full. Then spa with hand is in bedok area that I enjoyed.

I understand full total damaged is hovering ard 200+- abit. Then spa is 100 to 130 range. From some post I read.

Dear Bros, pls guide me along. Will give feedback here on my adventure.
Old 20-05-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:

Negative experience. I am pretty addicted to this new chionging hobby of mine. Just started a mth ago after breaking up with my bitch girlfriend. Syed alwi still my best experience so far for full. Then spa with hand is in bedok area that I enjoyed.

I understand full total damaged is hovering ard 200+- abit. Then spa is 100 to 130 range. From some post I read.

Sometimes along the way, we will kana landmines. It's part of the process. Do let us know ur adventures.
Old 20-05-2022, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Bro, dont let some bad apples spoil your chionging. This is part of the process. Spend within your means. Now earn money not easy too. UPped u for ur FR. Enjoy….
Old 20-05-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster (M)

After90 After90
Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
Bro, dont let some bad apples spoil your chionging. This is part of the process. Spend within your means. Now earn money not easy too. UPped u for ur FR. Enjoy….
Thank u Bro for the sound advise.
I have nothing to upz u. Apologies.
Will do that if I have power in future.
Old 20-05-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

After90 After90
Quote:
Sometimes along the way, we will kana landmines. It's part of the process. Do let us know ur adventures.
Understand. I share my findings.
Old 20-05-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

That stretch at MacPherson is at $200 for full, all ML butterfly around the4 shops behind the bus stop, all viet bu
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread