The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
ggbro

Old Yesterday, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
skihon is a splendid one to beholdskihon is a splendid one to beholdskihon is a splendid one to beholdskihon is a splendid one to beholdskihon is a splendid one to beholdskihon is a splendid one to beholdskihon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolf View Post
After a few rounds of beer, old aunty 'turns' into a lovely young lady
Haha the more they drink the more younger the beer lady will look.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6944 / Power: 16
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by nananah View Post
Ever since i saw my friend's wife's (let's call her A) breasts, i couldn't stop thinking about them..

During work, halfway through my evening runs, when i am brushing my teeth and especially when im having that big bao during teabreak, the images of A's breasts kept flowing into my mind.

I decided to hatch a little plan to satisfy my cravings...

Do up my points so i know you are interested in my story.
Interested bro, please continue
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15884 / Power: 17
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Upz You Bro And Gives You Power
Camping Here

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2565 / Power: 17
sexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post

Old Yesterday, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
MediumBlueMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Probably it happen once in a blue moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post

Old Today, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
nananah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Ever since i saw my friend's wife's (let's call her A) breasts, i couldn't stop thinking about them..

During work, halfway through my evening runs, when i am brushing my teeth and especially when im having that big bao during teabreak, the images of A's breasts kept flowing into my mind.

I decided to hatch a little plan to satisfy my cravings...

I tried very hard to think of a way to meet my friend(let's just call him B) and A more often.

Using the pretext to see their kid, catch up over meals, discuss on business proposals/ideas, just to see A zhao geng whenever she bends down to carry or tend to the baby.

The most i can get is some cleavage and it wasn't enough, i need more! I need to see those perfect breasts again, i must squeeze, fondle and suck on them. Rub my dick into between them until i unleash my load onto her angelic face.

I am losing my mind and sleep, running through the mental images of the first time i saw those pair of beautiful breast everyday. I kept thinking of a better way to peep at A to no avail until one fine day me and B were discussing on crypto investing...
Old Today, 06:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3500 / Power: 6
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I tried very hard to think of a way to meet my friend(let's just call him B) and A more often.

Using the pretext to see their kid, catch up over meals, discuss on business proposals/ideas, just to see A zhao geng whenever she bends down to carry or tend to the baby.

The most i can get is some cleavage and it wasn't enough, i need more! I need to see those perfect breasts again, i must squeeze, fondle and suck on them. Rub my dick into between them until i unleash my load onto her angelic face.

I am losing my mind and sleep, running through the mental images of the first time i saw those pair of beautiful breast everyday. I kept thinking of a better way to peep at A to no avail until one fine day me and B were discussing on crypto investing...
Nice story!
Be nice to others. Don’t be an asshole going around zapping ppl. Assholes or bullies like the “1st Red Tiger Ranger Regiment” or whatever fuck you call yourself will suffer retribution one way or another.
I will share big tits contacts with those who zap the “1sr Red Tiger Ranger Xiaolang”
Old Today, 09:16 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27094 / Power: 27
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbuzz View Post
bro rat, are you the photographer or the one peeking
What you think ? Which role suit me

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1