The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 17-05-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Charlie Prediction: Southampton 0-2 Liverpool
Old 17-05-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool have no chance of surpassing Manchester City at the top of the Premier League, says Paul Merson

Manchester City moved four points clear of Liverpool with a 2-2 draw at West Ham; the Reds could close that gap to one point with a win at Southampton on Tuesday with one game remaining each; watch Southampton vs Liverpool live on Sky Sports Premier League from 7pm; kick-off 7.45pm

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ys-paul-merson

My Daily Star column
Old 17-05-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Rumors that J Bowen is a Red soon.
The rumours have been around for a few seasons. He is English. Will not come cheap. Good player though. Correct age too (25)

Plus given Liverpool like to sign players from relegated teams (Andy Roberton, Gini Wijnaldum). If Leeds gets relegated, we may sign Rafinha (25 also) too due to the strong Brazilian presence in our squad. Not much space for forwards unless we sell either Bobby, Mane or Salah.
Old 17-05-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Cannot use this stat to judge. I watched the extended highlights on tv. West Ham employed the soak and strike method. They led 2-0 at half time. It took an unfortunate own goal for Man City to draw. Fernandino even panicked and backpassed to Antonio who unfortunately did not lob Ederson successfully.

The West Ham home crowd and players were super motivated after Mark Noble was introduced to the crowd before the match. 549 games for West Ham. His last home game.
22%-78% in ball possession was a clear indication which team was superior! Definitely it can be used to judge.. Imo Citeh eventually still came out on top @the final whistle n they could even afford to miss a penalty in the dying mins to set up a final showdown..
Old 18-05-2022, 04:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 18-05-2022, 04:47 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Massive win!!!

With 9 changes to starting XI the lads did the W. No Mane, Salah, Trent, VVD.

This is the script brought to final Sunday matchday 38.

Dream on the impossible dream.

What a time to be a Reds.

Aston Villa will help Liverpool in unbelievable season. Fingers crossed. Coutinho, Ings and teammates be brave.

Old 18-05-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

You seem to love to make excuses for City and keep putting them on the highest pedestal

As Pep likes to say whenever his team is under pressure and people call them out after previously being called the best club team in the world, "I am so Happy"

Btw you do know there is a City thread in here right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
I believed Citeh would've wrapped up the title against W.Ham yesterday if they wanted to..

Quote:
It was fixed for Citeh to be knocked out. They do not want an all English CL final again this year! Remember last year was Citeh / Chelsea in the final?

Quote:
I believed last night's match was rigged! It's hard to explain but Citeh would have easily gotten through if they wanted to. The betting syndicate was involved to rig the match!
Old 18-05-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw this in another forum...

From a spurs fan

Remember this season and take it all in, regardless if Liverpool win the Quadruple or not.

This will be talked about in years to come, how a Team in England nearly did or didn't win a Quadruple.

What Man United did in 1999 was unbelievable and I thought that would never be matched and it hasn't. I never in a million years thought anybody could beat what happened in 1999, by winning the FA Cup, League Cup, Premier League and Champions League. Its something that I thought only happened on Football Manager and Championship Manager.

No team will ever get this close again, I am a Tottenham fan and last Season like many others. I thought Liverpool would not even make top 4, let alone get in it. I remember that some where saying is Klopps job under pressure. They were losing home game after home game.

Then the start of the season, many were saying Liverpool haven't signed anybody. People were talking about City being favourites, United and Chelsea being contenders because of what they spent and players they brought in.

Liverpool were going under the radar, then when the season started, did you see what Group Liverpool got in the Champions League. I don't think anybody could have imagined this was where Liverpool would be at this stage of the season.

Liverpool shouldn't even be going for the title on the last Day of the season. City were 14 points clear, Mane and Salah went to AFCON. The last time Liverpool lost in the League was the 28th December, they have only lost 1 game this year in all Competitions. That was the 2nd Leg against Inter in the Champions League. They have played 2 Finals and are still in for all 4 Competitions, which means they have only lost 3 games in all Competitions this season. Which at the moment is like 60 + games, that is just ridiculous.

When you think they have had to play Tottenham, Chelsea, City, United, Leicester, West Ham, Everton and Arsenal home and away in the League. AC Milan, Porto, Atletico Madrid, Inter, Villareal and Benfica in the Champions League. Chelsea twice in two Cups and Man City in a Cup, they have only lost 3 times. They haven't lost at home in the League this season, only lost one match in the Champions League, which wasn't even in that really tough group. It is just not normal, this will never happen again.

Mad respect to Liverpool and wish them all the luck in the next two matches. It must feel brilliant to be a Liverpool fan and see what Liverpool have done this season. Respect
Old 18-05-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Well, hopefully Gomez injury not so serious. Good for Minamimo, Jones & Elliot to have valuable game time. Williams & chamberlain were on the bench. Great goals, Milner did well at RB & DM. Hope Aston Villa can do us a big favour. Then heading to Paris to play Real Madrid for 7th European crown.
Old 18-05-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

The league table on the 15th January 2022

I also didn't give Liverpool any chance when start of the season. Can click on my signature for the season prediction. How wrong was my prediction then.

Now after lifting 2 silverwares and possible treble and quadruple with 2 matches left is virtually impossible dream.

Old 18-05-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I only woke up to watch just after our 2nd goal. Looking at the team playing, I was like huh? But we played well. Good in pressing, keeping possession and moving the ball forward quickly. Our squad depth has never been better. We really used all 7 of our senior strikers in recent games and they are very good. Minamino and Origi perform well whenever called upon.

Best Liverpool squad I have seen. Entire squad. Not just first 11 or bench. We are so energetic even though it's our 60th plus match. Good that we have 1 week of rest between our last EPL match and CL.
Old 19-05-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Glasgow Rangers heartbreak with penalty lost in Europa League Final.

Liverpool fans here possibility?

Old 19-05-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
You seem to love to make excuses for City and keep putting them on the highest pedestal

As Pep likes to say whenever his team is under pressure and people call them out after previously being called the best club team in the world, "I am so Happy"

Btw you do know there is a City thread in here right?
I dunno about Citeh's thread here, are u active there? LOL
I admire Citeh's style of attacking football n that's about it. Supporting Pool doesn't mean your views have to be totally bias, I give credit where it's due n I'm also firm believer in football match fixing. U do not need to agree with my views, everyone will have different opinions n ideas.. Agree to disagree as what they always say!
Cheers bro... I do hope Pool will clinch the title this weekend.
Old 19-05-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Liverpool fans here possibility?

Hopefully they will bring the cups along. I doubt it will be open to all fans though. Better to join the official supporters club for this year
Old 19-05-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

If the Premier League title does elude us... how long will it be before Liverpool/another club challenges for a historic quadruple, Reds?

BREAKING: Liverpool to hold victory parade on 29th May no matter how the Reds’ Premier League and Champions League fortunes turn out

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1