The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 17
dadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sembawang MP

Popular shop just got raided. Play safe
Old 18-03-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 14
Icebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadadi View Post
Popular shop just got raided. Play safe
Which one? FM?
Old 18-03-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 22
bastard88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybastard88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

this area seem dangerous.. first H.. now another 1
Old 18-03-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Itchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyItchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro, if u know it was a good sex and she enjoyed, since she didn't had one 3 months already, counter offer her after the deed. Offer her $150 or max $200. Tell her nicely since u gave her a good time. Accept your counter offer and u will come more often. Or u wanna give her a "take it or leave it" attitude also can.
Learn to counter offer bro. If not, MLs exploiting all the bros. Once they tried the carrot cake once, more carrots will be available on the market.
Chiong smartly bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwng View Post
Sian I just spent 68+250 to fuck a milf ML in Sembawang. Initially menu was 100 for HJ, 150 for BBBJ but I said why not I pay more for FJ. Sex was good though she was so wet since she had not fucked in 3 months. D cup boobs and quite firm for her age, which I was guessing around late 30s to early 40s? Small head took over when I spent $318 on a milf but I guess it’s the thrill…
Old 18-03-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Itchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyItchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
They will ask u to use paynow. Main thing is to reject and/or counter offer them.
If our bro reject and leave this time, the next time he come back might be given a lesser offer. And from there onwards, he save more in long run. First time he commits, he spend more in long run.
Hope lesson learnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
Next time can try bring just enuf cash for massage and 50 gq. Dont bring card. Not worth bro. Wallet cry, heart also pain.

150 can get u a fit lady at OT. Or syt thai.
Old 18-03-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchybitch View Post
Bro, if u know it was a good sex and she enjoyed, since she didn't had one 3 months already, counter offer her after the deed. Offer her $150 or max $200. Tell her nicely since u gave her a good time. Accept your counter offer and u will come more often. Or u wanna give her a "take it or leave it" attitude also can.
Learn to counter offer bro. If not, MLs exploiting all the bros. Once they tried the carrot cake once, more carrots will be available on the market.
Chiong smartly bro.
This is chiong smartly meh. I think quite Cb leh. Fuck already den wanna bargain. Is like going to the restaurant and seafood. Agreed on price den after the meal bargain for lower price. I agree the price he paid is too high. Shd have rejected it in the 1st place.
Old 18-03-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Its up to you bro. Similarly, if u go to a seafood restaurant and agreed to a price, if the food is good and u are willing to make friend with the boss and willing to return, asking discount from boss issit too much?!
Unless he thinks she is a syt gem and willing to pay, go ahead. Our bro regretted so sharing what could be done to savage his experience. I also shared on how to reject on over quote price and try coming back on 2nd visit to negotiate again.

If u think my sharing is offensive, take it as a pinch of salt bro. MLs are here to work, we are the pay masters. If there are ways to reduce damage, why not.
Anyway, not gonna debate more on this. Have a good weekend bro. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
This is chiong smartly meh. I think quite Cb leh. Fuck already den wanna bargain. Is like going to the restaurant and seafood. Agreed on price den after the meal bargain for lower price. I agree the price he paid is too high. Shd have rejected it in the 1st place.
Old 25-04-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FM is still operating right ? Anyone went recently and any new reviews ? =)
Old 19-05-2022, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
6till6 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
FM is still operating right ? Anyone went recently and any new reviews ? =)
Just went recently, was approached by M**. Entrance fee standard $55. Massage wise quite good 8/10 although a few times piano but overall its still good. Teasing started when massaging ard the upper thighs. Nearing the end was asked “want massage here?” Manage to nego to $60 + upper roaming.

Rtm: maybe
Old 19-05-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6till6 View Post
Just went recently, was approached by M**. Entrance fee standard $55. Massage wise quite good 8/10 although a few times piano but overall its still good. Teasing started when massaging ard the upper thighs. Nearing the end was asked “want massage here?” Manage to nego to $60 + upper roaming.

pm bro, pls
Old 19-05-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6till6 View Post

She got offer BBBJ? Enough of V for me, wanna try someone new from the shop if they also offer BBBJ.
Old 20-05-2022, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
6till6 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
She got offer BBBJ? Enough of V for me, wanna try someone new from the shop if they also offer BBBJ.
No bro no bbbj
Old 20-05-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

If Im based in the northern part of Sinkie, I would be making so many forays into JB now the borders are reopened...$300 is close to RM1k...Just imagine how many massages and bonks can one get...Truly value for money and not to mention the makans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchybitch View Post
Chiong smartly bro.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 23-05-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Yes bro, now border open liao. 1k RM can achieve many things inside. Can bang a local there 2.5 times. Haha. Have fun, stay safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
If Im based in the northern part of Sinkie, I would be making so many forays into JB now the borders are reopened...$300 is close to RM1k...Just imagine how many massages and bonks can one get...Truly value for money and not to mention the makans...

Old 14-06-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 17
dadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to behold

New w spa
8+ 5
Massage piano
Looks like another crap shop
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1