The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 15-05-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwarrior View Post
Yes, totally agreed with bro. Booked Sunny before, cannot forget the time spent with her..
Can i just ask - i often have a language barrier, so i'd like to know if her English is good?

TIA!
Old 15-05-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 5
xephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarklingJ View Post
Can i just ask - i often have a language barrier, so i'd like to know if her English is good?

TIA!
Its okay, dont need translate app
Old 15-05-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xephyia View Post
Its okay, dont need translate app
thanks bro! that's good enough for me
Old 15-05-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluespark84 View Post
FR for Qin. Thanks VP for the arrangements!

Qin is pretty and playful. Accommodating to your request. Perfectly shaped C boobs for caressing with pink nips. Couldn’t get enough of playing with her boobs. Apartment is reasonably spacious, but lights were flickering and needs replacing. Basic English and Chinese, some language barrier. Will RTF after trying other VP girls.

Looks: 8
Body: 8
Boobs: 10
FJ: 8
GFE: 7
agree with ur FR,
boobs should be around b+
nice apartment
but bathroom light spoiled,
language barrier so sometime had to use google translation
Old 15-05-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Vpremium Fion

Looks 8/10 (small face & hair tied)
Boobs 10/10 (Busty, handful and soft - feel very natural)
Body 8/10 slim & fair
BBBJ 8/10 (diligent , it would be better if she got eye contact)
FJ 8/10 (she likes enjoying herself & moans sexily when I pumped her ; can change numerous postures & 配合)
Services 9/10 (still offer to massage after the steamy deeds ; very conversant in mandarin)

One downside is the aircon in the bedroom not working.
It makes the sacred lovemaking machiam like sauna or confined space.
Old 16-05-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

…deleted..

Last edited by cuty; 21-05-2022 at 06:18 PM. Reason: ……deleted..
Old 16-05-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Wen Wen from VP

Wen Wen is a petite little girl with long flowing straight hair. She gives off an air of gentleness, shyness and sweetness of a little girl.

Visiting her was like visiting your young sweet gf as she lied down next to you, head on your hand as you slowly ran your fingers along her nice young body. So the session started out with us exploring each other's bodies, a departure away from usual sessions when the lady goes right down to business on your manhood.

The session with her was great because it did not felt commercial.

To me she reminds me of a sweet young poly xiao lian that gets the blood running into your manhood.

I think i have found another additional to the short list of girls that i would love to rtf because i truly enjoyed the company (and sex of cos).
Old 17-05-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold

FR for Qin

Looks :9 beautiful sharp features and very fair skin
Body :9 no fats
Boobs: Natural B, not for boob lovers
Bbbj: 7,slow and sensual can go deep
Fj : 8, some cuddling after sex
French :Yes for me
Gfe : 8 very manja to me
Rtf: yes

Last edited by HumbleDude; 18-05-2022 at 02:04 AM.
Old 18-05-2022, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!

I previously posted a consolidated FR for my top picks of VP ladies. However, with the recent influx of superb quality girls, I think it is time to do a refresh. This time I will just select my very favourite in each category.

Best Face: Yuri

I have no better word to describe Yuri's beauty than 'ethereal'. VP described her as looking part Japanese but I think she had a different type of exotic look. In my opinion, she looks like Dilraba.

Body was average compared to the rest of the stable. Tall, skinny, enhanced boobs that were too hard for my liking.

Service was also not amazing but she was no slouch in the FJ segment. Very sexy moans and the look of enjoyment on her angelic face could drive me crazy.

Best Body: Cecilia

Ooh la la. Cecilia stands around 165cm and is perfectly proportioned. Slim without being skinny, enhanced Cs but still soft to the touch, and a sweet pussy that I will never get tired of eating. To me it is actually a plus point that she is passive in bed because I could enjoy her body more.

Other notable points are that she is pretty, very cute when trying to communicate with her limited English, and the fantastic apartment she was in toward the end of her stay.

Best Boobs: Mimi

Personally I am not a fan of massive boobs but I think it is only fair to mention Mimi's natural DDDs. Her pair is truly a miracle of life.

Her BBBJ was wonderful with good suction, sensual use of tongue and long duration. 2nd best BBBJ I have encountered in this stable. I was so aroused that she quickly conquered me with her very tight pussy in cowgirl afterwards.

She also speaks the best English and I enjoyed the post-coital conversation.

Best BBBJ: Taya

Taya is extremely pretty just as her photos suggest and that is essential to my BBBJ experience.

She appears very shy but absolutely does not hold back during BBBJ. Amazing technique whether she is licking or sucking, on the rod or on the balls, with plenty of eye contact. And she goes on and on until I am ready to move on to FJ. On hindsight I am surprised I did not accidentally cum in her mouth.

Not for boob lovers but I still like her small Bs. English also fairly good but not yet fluent. Current apartment is sadly not a suitable place to house this gem.

Best FJ: Priscilla

No horse run.

Priscilla is my Sex Goddess. The complete courtesan.

She may not be the top in other categories but probably occupies podium places in every one of them. Very pretty, rocking body, hardworking, good English, high levels of GFE and PSE.

And then we get to the FJ. She is willing to try any position, rides like a champ, moans so sexily, willing to cum too.

Very sad that she has left Singapore probably for good.

Best GFE: Rose

This is a very difficult category to pick the best because so many VP girls have given me such memorable experiences.

Queen, who is legendary amongst all bros and my first VP session
Gem, who then got me hooked onto VP
Natalie, who I had some nice naps at the end of each session
Priscilla of course
Cecilia, who is so cute when she tries hard with her limited English
Taya, who acts shy and dishes out many compliments

But I will go with Rose despite only meeting her once. The way she speaks Chinese is adorable but she still converses well and we shared many topics.

Finally, the best of the best in terms of overall consideration:
3) Gem
2) Taya
1) Priscilla

Last edited by RagingBison; 18-05-2022 at 02:56 AM.
Old 18-05-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!

FR for VP Qin

And the VP factory just never rests. Yet another top notch beauty that I discovered too late as she stops work tomorrow.

Qin is gorgeous and very fair, looking more like a northern Chinese instead of a typical Vietnamese. Despite looking so innocent, she was capable of some dirty talk which really got me aroused from the start.

Her body is heavenly too, with long legs and soft Bs with pink nipples. She was happy to allow me to enjoy her body for some time, but unfortunately no painting which I was eager to try.

The FJ was short due to a combination of factors: tight pussy, melodious moans and some blue balls on my part.

Hope she comes back again after this stint.
Old 18-05-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Batmannn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ghosted by Soo Yun …
Old 19-05-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Ktvboi92 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anybody knows how to get verified for Vpremium?
Old 19-05-2022, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBison View Post
Gem, who then got me hooked onto VP

Finally, the best of the best in terms of overall consideration:
3) Gem
2) Taya
1) Priscilla
Sad, didnt get the chance to book gem, hope she will be back
From photos shes indeed a looker
Old 19-05-2022, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Sad, didnt get the chance to book gem, hope she will be back
From photos shes indeed a looker
Yeah bro Gem was pretty. But still need to discount from photos because she did not usually put on that much make up.

Very nubile body with lovely B cups. Tight and her moaning really boosts your ego. Good GFE with cuddling after the deed until time's up.

But my guess is she will not be back. She had been working in KTV and only did FL after the KTVs closed due to Covid. Now that KTVs are open again, she will probably go back to that if she comes back to Singapore.

But don't fret bro, the current crop has even better ladies.
Old 20-05-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 10
loneranger59 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloneranger59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Isabel

She's a Legend.

It's been 2 years since i last met her, and yesterday's meet up gave me a reminder on why she's the best and what we've been missing out the last few years..

Don't misunderstand, VP bro have been bringing quality girls, but Isabel is a different league, there's just no rating or number you can put on her. The whole experience is just different.

So just want to thank VP bro for getting her back, and for being so steady as always.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1