The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
plabuk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplabuk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya

hi guys, i will be in bang sare near pattaya from 02/05 onwards, any outcall nearby can recommend?
Old 02-05-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Pattaya

Made me laugh.

Beach Rd looked a little dead. FLs were far and few between.

But guess who were strutting up and down beach walk? Those unruly gangs of Indians. Just like before the pandemic. Taking up the whole sidewalk. Chatting up any female or quasi-female forget her dimensions.
Old 03-05-2022, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Sorry, but this is entirely misleading.

Circled around Treetown and it hasn’t changed. Just outdoor restaurants and beer bars. Didn’t see one decent looking puying. If there are FLs from Beach Rd, they’re the ones you wouldn’t go with even if they paid you. All you see are these cheap Charlie old farang milking a drink. And anyone sitting outside has to be crazy. It’s hot and humid, even at nite.

Many, if not most, of the AGGs in LK Metro are open and there’s definitely a party vibe. The problem is all the dancers are CMI, and they don’t show anything. Except there was one dancer who was either drunk or horny who stripped down to her birthday suit. The only girl I was a little interested in was the dek serb at CatchMe. 21yo and slim.

You can’t talk about Pattaya without first declaring which side of the great divide you’re on – farang or Asian. The Soi Buakhao area is for farang.

Where it’s happening for Asians is Walking Street. That’s where you’ll find all the hotties. After Soi Buakhao, I thought I had been teleported to another universe. Baccara, Pin Up, the one across the street from Baccara, Fahrenheit are among those open for business. I hit Tantra and Palace and they were hopping. Lots of groups. They had to turn people away because no seats. They have different floors, like coyotes and models. All the models are dancing topless! Also they are fully staffed up with dancers.

Believe me, Pattaya makes Bangkok look tame.
What time close though? I was there last week and most places closed at 11. Pin up was hot but bar fine so expensive.
Old 03-05-2022, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry_n View Post
I have been to bkk a number of times but not pattaya..Need help from then senpais here ��
Where are good hotels to stay that are near to the party scene?
What are the options getting from BKK to pattaya?
Thank you shifus
You can take public bus from Ekkamai station, ticket is about 120 baht i think. Alternatively find a private taxi service for about 1k (April 2022 price).
I think someone else recommended hotel options already, don't go beyond 3rd road, it is easier to get around with songteow north south so anywhere within north road should be fine or find somewhere somewhere within central road is you want to be conservative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
What time close though? I was there last week and most places closed at 11. Pin up was hot but bar fine so expensive.
They close around 12.30 when i was there 2 weeks ago. Palace closes around the same time if there's no police.
Old 03-05-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Sorry, but this is entirely misleading.

Circled around Treetown and it hasn’t changed. Just outdoor restaurants and beer bars. Didn’t see one decent looking puying. If there are FLs from Beach Rd, they’re the ones you wouldn’t go with even if they paid you. All you see are these cheap Charlie old farang milking a drink. And anyone sitting outside has to be crazy. It’s hot and humid, even at nite.

Many, if not most, of the AGGs in LK Metro are open and there’s definitely a party vibe. The problem is all the dancers are CMI, and they don’t show anything. Except there was one dancer who was either drunk or horny who stripped down to her birthday suit. The only girl I was a little interested in was the dek serb at CatchMe. 21yo and slim.

You can’t talk about Pattaya without first declaring which side of the great divide you’re on – farang or Asian. The Soi Buakhao area is for farang.

Where it’s happening for Asians is Walking Street. That’s where you’ll find all the hotties. After Soi Buakhao, I thought I had been teleported to another universe. Baccara, Pin Up, the one across the street from Baccara, Fahrenheit are among those open for business. I hit Tantra and Palace and they were hopping. Lots of groups. They had to turn people away because no seats. They have different floors, like coyotes and models. All the models are dancing topless! Also they are fully staffed up with dancers.

Believe me, Pattaya makes Bangkok look tame.
We may both be right, just a timeline issue
Old 03-05-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

With my limited experience, freelance seems cheaper in Pattaya while agogo seems more expensive.
Old 04-05-2022, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
You can take public bus from Ekkamai station, ticket is about 120 baht i think. Alternatively find a private taxi service for about 1k (April 2022 price).
I think someone else recommended hotel options already, don't go beyond 3rd road, it is easier to get around with songteow north south so anywhere within north road should be fine or find somewhere somewhere within central road is you want to be conservative.
Bus fare is B119 to/from Ekamai terminal. Note that frequencies have been drastically cut back. Also, last bus at 9pm, not 11pm.

Songthaews still B10/ride, but now rarely run on east-west sois. Local farang walk instead of wait for a baht bus.

Walking Street is now back to being a walking street at night.
Old 16-05-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

I will be spending 3 nights at Pattaya. Any nice apartments style place can intro please
Old 18-05-2022, 06:53 AM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctrooper View Post
I usually stay between LK Metro and Walking St as there is where the action is.

Soi 6 also got action but its further away

For transport convenience i suggest either on Beach Road or 2nd Road coz of the baht bus.

LK The Empress is a good start and the price is reasonable

I saw a new condo/apartment via agoda located 1.1km from walking street. I assume apartment will be guest friendly hor?
Old 18-05-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post

Differ pub sounds legendary. But the girls there can tabao or not?
Last time i went there about 4 yrs ago. Wow the girls look delicious indeed.
but like a sit and drink concept only? They close and knock off at 4am.
Can i ask to tabao them for LT early? Was there at 10pm previously

Hollywood club just walking distance from Differ. Nvr tried going there before as i heard mostly china and korean tourists go and the price to tabao is....... ridiculous. Cause the china tourists dont see price one. ST quotes can be as high as 10k and china tourists will just pay for it without hesitation.
Old 18-05-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is the latest update on the operating hours on Pattaya? I'm planning to go early june. Is it still 1130pm/12AM close?
Old 19-05-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
What is the latest update on the operating hours on Pattaya? I'm planning to go early june. Is it still 1130pm/12AM close?

I'm going there on 24. Will update here.
Old 19-05-2022, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I'm going there on 24. Will update here.
Nice! Thanks bro. Will Wait for your update. 555
Old 19-05-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
khthebat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello

I'm going to pattaya in early june. My pal checked with his driver in pattaya who told him only the bars and clubs are open. Sadly soapies (my fav) are still closed.

Will check it out and update the status when I'm there.
Old 20-05-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 22
Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!

Indeed it is still consider controlled in Pattaya, all clubs and pubs basically need to close at 12midnight.

However, most of them tried to extend the hour to around 2am, but if police come, they have no choice but to close immediately agfter 12 midnight.

All Soapy are still closed, many bars along 2nd street and begining of beach road side are already closed and no more operating.

Now more on the FL sence in Pattaya.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1