The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Karaoke pubs definitely open. Now its a matter of whether those pinay pubs will reopen or not.

Gone are the days at duxton like superstar, el-mondo, going places, etc.

I think boat quay still have. Not sure though.

i am referring to karaoke pubs where the mic is passed from table to table. pinay or no pinay doesnt really matter, although having some pinays would be a bonus.

from what i am reading and understand of the re-opening, i know that pubs are already allowed to open. not too sure if singing karaoke in the pub is allowed. yup... like the days of superstar and el mundo etc... and preferably somewhere central location as i stay near to the west. east side would be out of the way...

although i think the family concept karaoke joints are now allowed to operate with karaoke.

somehow singing in pub is different from those family karaoke joings

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 15-05-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Darronj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried boat quay lately?
Old 15-05-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

i am referring to karaoke pubs where the mic is passed from table to table. pinay or no pinay doesnt really matter, although having some pinays would be a bonus.

from what i am reading and understand of the re-opening, i know that pubs are already allowed to open. not too sure if singing karaoke in the pub is allowed. yup... like the days of superstar and el mundo etc... and preferably somewhere central location as i stay near to the west. east side would be out of the way...

although i think the family concept karaoke joints are now allowed to operate with karaoke.

somehow singing in pub is different from those family karaoke joings
Yes singing in pub is allowed. Mic can pass from table to table. But if i am not wrong must mask on while singing. Follow those family karaoke rules.
Old 19-05-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinki View Post
Place not bad, owned by an acquaintance and Miss K herself also very friendly. Haven’t been there in 2 months but when frequented before that, always fresh batches of 2-3gals add on to existing ones so abit of switch and growing their selection. Drinks wise standard type promo pricing and also standard type LD price @ own discretion. Many regulars, some of whom are also owners of other pubs themselves so it’s that kind of community. Hope this info helps.
thanks for the share. affordable LDs going at 3 shots for $33 and other combos. Friendly girls. Quite fun
Old 19-05-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
thanks for the share. affordable LDs going at 3 shots for $33 and other combos. Friendly girls. Quite fun
How’s the playability ?
Old 21-05-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 18
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

anyone at crazy horse now how is it ?
Old 28-05-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LaowaiSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went Boat Quay, many pinays. Was ok fun, but possible to get takeaway at the places like ML?
Don't want to spend several 60$ on lady drinks if can't take one back home...
Old 29-05-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

60 one ld is really too much
Overseas better
Old 29-05-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 22
00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well recently met a Pinoy girl from massage republic not cheap but pretty and nice. Can't share here due to forum rules but interested bro with strong rep can PM me. Think she leaving end of next week
Old 31-05-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Going to Boat Quay tonight to take a look at the pinays
Old 01-06-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
Going to Boat Quay tonight to take a look at the pinays
Hi, Bro, how was BQ?

I was at Katong and Lucky Plaza last two nights.
Things are returning to normal but the younger girls are only on tourists pass for a month and many do not get extensions.
So they are here only for a month.
New permit girls are not in yet ...
Old 01-06-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
readysteady is Cool - loads of Potential
Hi bros, what's the rules / damage for those on tourist pass? How much do you pay them to spend the afternoon with you?

Are the rates the same amongst pinoys, Chinese, Vietnam, Indons, etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Hi, Bro, how was BQ?

Things are returning to normal but the younger girls are only on tourists pass for a month and many do not get extensions.
Old 01-06-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

still looking for pinay pubs with karaoke like good old pre-covid days... are they around already? any recommendation?
thanks in advance..

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 02-06-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaowaiSG View Post
Went Boat Quay, many pinays. Was ok fun, but possible to get takeaway at the places like ML?
Don't want to spend several 60$ on lady drinks if can't take one back home...
BQ got one power mixed pinay.but always alot ang mohs take 1. Her shots alot sia and dun bother locals customers
Old 03-06-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Hi, Bro, how was BQ?

Upon a recommendation by a fellow forum bro, i went down to boat quay to take a look at a particular joint. The joint is along Sth Brg Rd and is on the 2nd fl. I would say that the ladies are attractive enough, average of 6-7 out of 10. No baby elephants. One was particular attractive but was too popular and kept running around. Drink prices were reasonable, cheaper as compared to those on Circular Rd. LDs at $60 for 5 pts though.

I have also been to Novena this past 2 weeks. Prices are cheaper as compared to the BQ area, ladies less attractive but still acceptable. Overall, i think the quality of ladies are starting to improve. That being said, not much action besides chit chatting and some touching here and there. Think that the hardcore days are long gone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1