The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Hope this ETH is not just a load of hot air...again.

It remains to be seen how much power he will be given in chopping and changing.
How much respect he can get from the players.

Most important, the players past, present and future needs to wake up from that Sir Alex era.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 21-05-2022, 05:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Crystal Palace v Man Utd x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61493783
Old 21-05-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Crystal Palace v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 4-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-is-going-down

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 21-05-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Crystal Palace v Man Utd

Both teams had nothing to play for.

I say 0-0

My Daily Star column
Old 21-05-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

ECL here we cum....

Crystal Palace 2 : 1 Man Utd

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 21-05-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
The rumour mill is kicking into overdrive as usual, with Utd having nothing of much consequence to play for. And Ten Hag having terminated early with Ajax, skipping his holiday and getting right down to business.

Some odds of transfers of players linked to Utd:

Players whom bookies have Utd favourites to sign

Frankie de Jong 4/1
Darwin Nunez 5/4
Antony 2/1
Christian Eriksen 10/3 (but better odds of staying at Brentford)
Harry Kane 9/2 (BUT, given Spurs have control of 4th place, suspect the odds have been dramatically cut for him to stay at Spurs)

Players whom bookies have other teams favourites to sign

Declan Rice 7/2 (PSG at 8/11, Chelsea at 10/3)
Ruben Neves 6/1 (Barca at 4/1)
Kalvin Phillips 6/1 (Newcastle at 5/2, Villa at 4/1)
Paulo Dybala 10/1 (Inter at 1/2, Spurs at 6/1)
Pau Torres no odds given for Utd (Barca at 9/1)

No doubt the list/odds will yo-yo and change, still very early days. Bring out the popcorn.
Looks like none of the abv u named will make it to Old Trafford this summer except maybe this guy Antony who ETH will bring over from Ajax...They r all just wish-lists

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 22-05-2022 at 05:04 PM.
Old 21-05-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Hope this ETH is not just a load of hot air...again.

It remains to be seen how much power he will be given in chopping and changing.
How much respect he can get from the players.

Most important, the players past, present and future needs to wake up from that Sir Alex era.
Hope so too...He can only be successful if the Board of Donkeys givs him full authority n charge over all the players including transfers in n out...if not he will become like the earlier 4 lame ducks, swimming against the tide n drowned in the ocean by the all the useless players...they say they will try to impress ETH during this last game against C Palace...but isn't that too late ??...wats the use, all their matches hv been recorded in vid n all ETH needs to do is just to see a couple of them esp those when they were thrashed by both top n bottom teams n he will know how lazy n useless they hv been

Old 21-05-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post

I say 0-0
Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
ECL here we cum....

Crystal Palace 2 : 1 Man Utd
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Crystal Palace v Man Utd

So tomorrow nite is their final match against C Palace, their last do-or-die match...fortunately lately CP has not been playing well or aggressively n drew or lost their last few matches the most recent drew 1-1 with A Villa...so if they send their best XI on the field including CR7 they stand a good chance of winning...but if the lazy players turn up again then they can draw at best but most likely lose again

Good to see some of the predictions cum in already >>>

Man U win ....(1)...lawro

Man U draw...(1)...Paul Merson

Man U lose....(2)...imom n Jones

Now waiting for our most accurate predictor Charlie to cum in with his prediction...watever he predicts will most likely be the result tomorrow night

Last edited by Rickey; 22-05-2022 at 07:36 PM.
Old 22-05-2022, 05:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post

Prediction: Crystal Palace 0-0 Man Utd
Old 22-05-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Prediction: Crystal Palace 0-0 Man Utd
Wow, finally Charlie is in with his prediction ...n it seems tonite will be a draw against CP....sigh....they must be sending in some of the lazy n useless players like Mctom, Rashford etc mix with some good ones like CR7 , Mata, Matic etc...if so, just got to see if West ham win their game or not....if the Hammers win then these useless MU players will be relegated to play in the 3rd tier conf league...tot some of the lazy players who want to stay say they r going to play well to impress ETH

If I m not wrong a few matches ago, Charlie n Paul predicted correctly tgt for a MU draw

Last edited by Rickey; 22-05-2022 at 11:59 AM.
Old 22-05-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Exciting night as it will be down to the wire to decide who will be the Champions.

City have the slight edge with 1 point more and a win will seal it.

Liverpool will be aiming a historic quadruple. They had won both domestic cups.

ETH mentioned he will attending the match at Selhurst Park.

Busy night for everyone.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 22-05-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow, finally Charlie is in with his prediction ...n it seems tonite will be a draw against CP....sigh....they must be sending in some of the lazy n useless players like Mctom, Rashford etc mix with some good ones like CR7 , Mata, Matic etc...if so, just got to see if West ham win their game or not....if the Hammers win then these useless MU players will be relegated to play in the 3rd tier conf league...tot some of the lazy players who want to stay say they r going to play well to impress ETH

If I m not wrong a few matches ago, Charlie n Paul predicted correctly tgt for a MU draw
So it seems Charlie's n Paul's prediction of a draw tonight shd cum thru' as CR7 will not be playing the last match tonight as he is injured...if he doesn't play, who else can score goals for the team ???...the only 1 I can think of is Sancho or Fred...it's either 0-0 or lose 0-2 to CP

Last edited by Rickey; 22-05-2022 at 07:13 PM.
Old 22-05-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post

I say 0-0
Got, got Paul...MU has the Europa league (position 6 in the table) to play for with a win ...but sigh looks like they won't be able to win tonight w/o CR7 or the lazy players don't even care n hv lay down their tools already

Last edited by Rickey; 22-05-2022 at 07:39 PM.
Old 22-05-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Patrick vieira always has a thing or two with manu. So 2 nil win for cp!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 22-05-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Patrick vieira always has a thing or two with manu. So 2 nil win for cp!
Wa, bro sex crusader...good to see u (a pool fan) in here to predict for the 1st time ...hv added u in the prediction list below >>

Man U win ....(1)...lawro

Man U draw...(2)...Paul Merson n charlie

Man U lose....(3)...imom, Jones n bro sex crusader

It's most likely a draw or a loss for Malu United...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1