The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thomson Rd spa 2nd floor

Its all pure business strategy bro.

First massage almost gao gao to make you feel that your entrance fee is worth it and you enjoyed the massage session.

Secondly, pop GQ towards the end since you already shiok shiok but running out of time. Means you need to add hour to enjoy the GQ or a super rushed service to make you cum

Thirdly, standard SOP applies that everything else is add on Yusof.

So net net you might ending up paying equal to or more than the 88 gimmick kind of establishments...

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
I've had the opposite end of the scale in other spas in other places of Singapore. The spa girls massaged me too long before they asked me the GQ. I felt it's their way to make the time for special services shorter for themselves.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 20-05-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
If just wanan release, go opposite side also 2nd floor. Reception collect 150, go in get hanky panky and release. Straight to the point, don't need to fake massage bullshit.
Have gems available. They are not afraid of raids. Many holding blue and red NRIC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
If I remember correctly, this red signboard spa has been discussed many times in this forum... Many bros did recommend to avoid.
Ya. He didn't do his research in an active thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Think next time spa shud change name to brothel liao ..

XXX spa to XXX brothel ..
Cannot lah. So many eateries on level 1. Many kids will ask.. daddy, why like that?

They should use codes. Names with Hand Spa indicate HJ spas. Names with Body Spa indicate BJ available. Names with Foot Spa indicate FJ available. Last time this area has a famous Hands 2 Body Spa right? Haha Famous blogger used to work there right?

Viet Spas should just use names of places in Vietnam. Hanoi Spa, HCM Spa etc. Chinese spas can indicate type of services provided in their names too. Like Cannon Spa, Flute Blowing Spa.. after all, there was a spa named (Hug in the spa) <--- really!!! In Bukit Timah area.
Old 20-05-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 10
KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!

Nearby this "brothel" spa, there is a OWO spa. Massage is very gao gao at standard price; never eat time. Towards the end, if you do not want any extra services, she will not turn black face; and will still smile. A smooth skin, fair and pleasant looking B boobs, cougar though.
Old 20-05-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyLim View Post
Nearby this "brothel" spa, there is a OWO spa. Massage is very gao gao at standard price; never eat time. Towards the end, if you do not want any extra services, she will not turn black face; and will still smile. A smooth skin, fair and pleasant looking B boobs, cougar though.
Bro KennyLim, are you referring to Chun Chun? If yes, agreed that she is a cougar
Old 20-05-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Last time this area has a famous Hands 2 Body Spa right?
Lotsa SYTs in H2B spa.

I booked a chio/charming/beautiful/pretty/attractive/swee pianist(not masseuse) for my session, can't remember her name thou, dun think she even noe how to apply, where to apply oil on our body. That was more than 10 yrs ago liao.

Then she, together wif most of the gals from H2B move to Adelphi, at that time it's all abt easy money for them.

She is a real beauty, one bro even commented that she is someone that u are proud to bring out & bring home see parents type..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1