The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 26-06-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster (C)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
RIP Miki YNWA.
Agreed. He retired in March 2011.

Young footballer Miki Roque, who spent five years in Liverpool's academy between 2005 and 2009, has died of pelvic cancer. The youngster even made a Champions League appearance for the Reds against Galatasaray back in 2006 and played on loan at Oldham Athletic. The defender had been at Spanish side Real Betis and was diagnosed with cancer in March 2011 before announcing his retirement from football to battle the illness. RIP.

On a separate note: Luis Suarez bags hat-trick in Miami

Luis Suarez took part in a charity game in America over the weekend, which finished with an unlikely 7-7 scoreline. The Uruguayan was one of the stars of the show, bagging a hat-trick, matched by none other than fellow South American Lionel Messi. The game also starred former Liverpool midfielder Javier Mascherano, and the now former Premier League striker Didier Drogba. Argentine star of the past Ariel Ortega also scored in the match. Luis Suarez has been enjoying his Miami holiday, last week he was snapped at the American Airlines Arena watching Liverpool shareholder LeBron James lead Miami Heat to the NBA Championship.

Old 28-06-2012, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 18
chairman-mao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope You Will Prove Us WRONG Brendan Rodgers
Old 29-06-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Craig Bellamy will represent Great Britain in the coming Olympics as one of the 'over-aged players', together with Micah Richards & Ryan Giggs. While David Beckham was disappointingly left out.

Altho he was a former Devil, I would love to see him in the Games. How nice to relive his magic n charisma on the field. Too bad, Becks!

http://sg.sports.yahoo.com/news/davi...9823--sow.html

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 30-06-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Keita not heading to Anfield

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...switch?cc=4716

Pool does not need an ageing striker. Suarez n Carroll are good enuff to be in d regular 1st 11. Bellamy as backup. I think Pool now need to source for a 4th backup striker, someone young, probly 18-20 n groom him for the future.

afterall, bella should retire in d next few years while it'll not be surprising if Suarez n Carroll leave if there's an overwhelming offer. kinda disappointing that Pacheco didnt work out altho he had been performing in d youth academy for a few good seasons.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 30-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what irritates me so far this pre-season is how players reject playing for Liverpool way too easily.

Even Sigurdsson has chosen Sperms over us and Bellamy is even considering going back to Cardiff in the Championship.
Pretty bleak times I must say...
Old 30-06-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
what irritates me so far this pre-season is how players reject playing for Liverpool way too easily.

Even Sigurdsson has chosen Sperms over us and Bellamy is even considering going back to Cardiff in the Championship.
Pretty bleak times I must say...
Sigurdsson is an awesome player. He's d reason y Swansea did well in the 2H of d season. too bad we missed out. Will not be surprised if BR sign 1 or 2 players fr his ex team. I think Vorm, Scott Sinclair & Nathan Dyer will be decent backups if they come cheap but will they want to come here n play 2nd fiddle?

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 30-06-2012, 02:58 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Will not be surprised if BR sign 1 or 2 players fr his ex team.
Remember reading that he cannot sign Swansea players for 1 year. How about Jonjo Shelvey as our 4th striker?
Old 03-07-2012, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

congrats to the former reds players alonso, toress,aberloa. nice touch by fabergas to remember the players who had passed on.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SamFaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay
congrats to the former reds players alonso, toress,aberloa. nice touch by fabergas to remember the players who had passed on.
Yeah man... I always hv e nostalgic 2005 feeling watchin e Spanish Natl team..Alonso n Arbeloa..2 fantastic players we've sorely missed n i remembered reading an article saying Livpool wont win e League with players like Arbeloa etc... That guy muz b eatin his words now..Arbeloa's a Spanish, World n Euro champion now...
Old 03-07-2012, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

With the transfer window officially opened a couple of days ago,

do keep up to date with all of Liverpool's completed transfers here: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/transfe...erpool?cc=4716

So far, Dirk Kuyt has left Liverpool for Fenerbahce but no 1st team players or replacements have been signed yet..

We've been linked with Clint Dempsey, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Adam Johnson and Victor Moses so far though..

check here for all the transfer stories and rumours: http://blogs.soccernet.com/onthemove/
Old 03-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sigurdsson is gonna be unveiled as a Spurs player in a few days, very disappointed we lost out on him. Really hope we can somehow hijack this deal.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sigurdsson is gonna be unveiled as a Spurs player in a few days, very disappointed we lost out on him. Really hope we can somehow hijack this deal.
I am not so disappointed...after 1 season. he will be able to join Liverpool...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-07-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel that Liverpool currently have too many central players especially in the midfield and we are definitely lacking options in the wide areas.

- Gerrard
- Lucas
- Adam
- Shelvey
- Spearing
- Aquilani
- Henderson

Siguršsson by trade is a central attacking player. If he eventually decides to sign for Tottenham and not Liverpool, I'm sure that should not be seen as a major miss out.

If Brenden Rogers were to play his favoured 4-3-3 formation, will we have enough players to fill the wide areas? Or are we gonna go back to using Henderson out right?

- Joe Cole
- Downing
- Maxi Rodriguez
- Craig Bellamy
Old 03-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
I feel that Liverpool currently have too many central players especially in the midfield and we are definitely lacking options in the wide areas.

- Gerrard
- Lucas
- Adam
- Shelvey
- Spearing
- Aquilani
- Henderson

If Brenden Rogers were to play his favoured 4-3-3 formation, will we have enough players to fill the wide areas? Or are we gonna go back to using Henderson out right?

- Joe Cole
- Downing
- Maxi Rodriguez
- Craig Bellamy
actually we just need all to play well in one season...play consistently well in all matches...they are lacking in this discipline sadly...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Samster

Siguršsson's agent Sigurš Ašalsteinsson has confirmed that he will sign for Tottenham as official news that AVB has been appointed as manager just came in..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1