The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bbotb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My gf's friend's gf

waiting for more updates!
Old 15-04-2010, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
weiweiwei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all ur support,

here is the next post before i start to burn my nite. enjoy

When we back in sg, we seldom meet up but my gf will still msn with Alice. After past a 2 month, I heard the news from my gf saying Max and Alice broke up and Alice went for abortion. I was shock and my gf say Max is a jerk because he 2 timer her while she agree to have an abortion because they does not have money to marry nor having a baby. A few days later after hearing this news, Alice msg me:

Alice- Hi weiweiwei, I’m Alice. I got ur no. from ur gf as she now don have the time to talk to me. I need someone to chat with. R u free now?

Weiweiwei- ya, I’m free. I heard it from my gf so how u now? Where u? do u need me to come over to have a chat?

Alice- can u? I at home now.

Weiweiwei- sure, y not. When I reach ur house I call u.

Alice- ok, thanks

In the past, I always fetch her home when we go out together with my gf and Max. When I about reach her house down stair I call her to ask her about her unit no. and ask her to wait at her door. Reaching her unit I saw her sitting at the gate cry and waiting for me. I tell her don’t cry first, open the door let me in first. After open the door, I help her to take all the tissue on the ground and went inside to sit. Then she asks me weather I need any drinks. I say cold water will do. She sadly walks in the kitchen and brings me a glass of water and sit beside me.
Old 15-04-2010, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18920 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

cant wait for more fr u TS.. great work!
Old 21-04-2010, 11:55 AM
Samster

She sadly walks in the kitchen and brings me a glass of water and sit beside me.

And bring a few can of beer for herself, we start chatting and she start drinking,

Weiweiwei – don be sad, everything will be over, is just the matter of time and u will find someone that deserve u.

Alice - I know but I now still unable to forget him. I’m in pain. Sob sob.

Weiweiwei – ok, today just cry as much u wants I can lent u my shoulder. Tml will be a new day for u.

She just cries for around 15 min, my whole shirt was so wet. After she done with her crying, she tell me to take off my shirt to make it dry and she went to take a bath. So I just sit on her bed and try to dry my shirt by using the fan. She was slping in the master bed room so the toilet is in her room and her toilet door is those tinned glass. While drying my shirt, I walk around her room, looking around and I stand in front of the toilet door. I notice the side of the door have a little gap and I able to look in. Then I saw her soaping her breast then her pussy, I stand there for quite long. Then suddenly, she looks through the gap and saw me standing at there looking at her.

She screams at me “hey don look le!” I was shock and quickly sit on her bed. A few minutes later, she warps a towel and opens the door saying “did u just peep at me?” My face turns red straight away and says “sorry, I cannot help it, u u too….”. Haven finish my sentence she say want to join? I was shock and replies can I? She walk in and just carries on bathing but without closing the door, so I take of my pants and quickly went in (I dono y but I think she was high and in my mind say yesh la).
Old 21-04-2010, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shyboy252001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waaa.. she pregnant with ur baby is it???
Old 21-04-2010, 02:12 PM
Samster

ahpatt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story.... any more ??
Old 21-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 17
high123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS waiting for next intallment... Good story
Old 21-04-2010, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
laziboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow im steaming.. please come back and post next installment.
Old 22-04-2010, 09:43 AM
Samster

i not sure issit my, i don even dare to ask haha, but everything is gone then i know.
Old 22-04-2010, 09:44 AM
Samster

I went in and just stand behind her and look at her bath and my dick start to harden, then she looks at me and say “u come in to look at me? Or to bath?” I say to bath. She then splash water at me, then I reach the water hose and spray at her. End up we are playing inside, snatching for the water hose. She sure loses to me because I holding the water hose, then she snatches the hose and using her butt to push me away. At that point of time, we were like fucking in doggie style. Then I turn the hose to her face, she quickly squat down and also drag me down. Now she was lying on to top of me, then I say stop playing ba quite hot le. She says ok lo but still lying on me, face to face.

Slowly she starts to kiss me, and my dick hardens again. My hand start to play with her breast, play her nipple. After a while, without warning her hands grab my dick and push in to her pussy, I felt very warm and slippery. She started to ride, keep pumping and swirling like dancing on my dick. After a while she said she tried want to change position, then I say doggie lo, she din say anything and position herself ready for me to fuck her. Then I carry on to pump her, I think she like doggie more, because this time I can really hear she moan (from the back I can see her beautiful body, make me want to smack her ass). Keep moaning “ah~ yes~ Yes, don stop. Hmmm~”.

Meanwhile the water was still running, so I took up the water hose and spray at backside, she scream hey don spray, fuck me properly pls. then I stop playing and carry on fuck her. Then after doggie we change position, this time is we both standing with one of her leg on my hand. Now I can really play with her breast, press, lick, play in circular. She keep moan while I playing her breast. Then she ask me to faster, then start to pump her the fastest that I can. She moan even more loud and say faster, faster, I cuming, I cuming. As the same time I quickly take out my dick and cum the same time with her. I shoot all my cum on the floor, after tat my leg turn jelly.

She then ask me, wah u cum a lot le. I just smile and think this cum is like cum twice as the same time. After fucking her, she and me just bath normally and dress up. She say she going out to meet her girlfriends for party to help her forget abt her ex, she ask me to come along. I say don wan, is all gal and some more my gf will jealous de. (I actually want to go but I too tired from the fucking session no choice have to reject.) then I take cab back and straight away go to slp when I reach home.

next coming is she visit me while i'm sick
Old 26-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18920 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

nice 1 gg TS
Old 26-04-2010, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chikoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Steam man...continue pls, thanks
Old 05-05-2010, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Eh bro, how long after abortion was it? Tot, girl needs a few weeks to recuperate before can have sex again? Pardon my question, just curious that she so "heng" !

More plz and Cheers bro .........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 06-05-2010, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
xvestigex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Eh bro, how long after abortion was it? Tot, girl needs a few weeks to recuperate before can have sex again? Pardon my question, just curious that she so "heng" !

More plz and Cheers bro .........
Half month to 1 month should be enough depend on the girl's condition
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1