The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 10-08-2021, 04:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
marlowe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

This is just having fun
Old 11-08-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Whos the hero caught in act in his volkwagen? The gif is in mycarforum. Testing the suspension
https://www.mycarforum.com/blogs/ent...w-golf-at-mcp/

suspension is solid
Old 11-08-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

haha... great share bro.....

Quote:
Old 11-08-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Been there, done that…
Used to drive a Golf, I can only say that it is really not a big car…
But then u dun need a big space to make love… ops.. I meant make baby…
Old 12-08-2021, 02:38 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

feel like finding a dark park ask my FB wear a skirt and gstring then I just unzip and she ride me.

this work from home shit has gone on for too long... lol....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 12-08-2021, 03:48 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
Been there, done that…
Upped +144

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-08-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
zhonglian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
Been there, done that…
Wow if only Jo Teo or her hubby read this...
Old 14-08-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
TellMoreTales deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can consider VW golf if going to have sex frequently in car
Old 15-08-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light

The Mrs and me just went wild on the roof garden of Suntec. Left her stained g-string somewhere there & her shorts at a corner of the carpark. She fingered herself in the car otw home so congrats to whoever saw her bottomless in my car.
Old 15-08-2021, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

So happening…. The G string still there right? I try find hahahaha
Old 15-08-2021, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 4
Apron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud of

Used to do it in my car with my partner. We will try to find good spots around Singapore every other day (very secluded private estates area, deserted state land)

We chose to do it in car because we want to avoid being stung by mosquitoes and some weird creatures at night as well as the comfort of A/C and yet we can still get the thrill of avoiding being spotted by others.
Old 15-08-2021, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was pushing the limits of my gf in public areas for a while but it turned out I just need to change gf .
New gf very horny,forward thinking so wears mini skirt to meet me... We take a bench at botanic garden and next thing I know she was on my lap and I am inside her... Takes only a few hips move and the vision of her sexy ass for me to cum.
She still horny, spread her legs and I rub her pussy till she comes.
Best time in botanic garden ever
Old 15-08-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
Highbury2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
I was pushing the limits of my gf in public areas for a while but it turned out I just need to change gf .
New gf very horny,forward thinking so wears mini skirt to meet me... We take a bench at botanic garden and next thing I know she was on my lap and I am inside her... Takes only a few hips move and the vision of her sexy ass for me to cum.
She still horny, spread her legs and I rub her pussy till she comes.
Best time in botanic garden ever
Very nice. Does she mind being watched?
Old 15-08-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 11
TomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to behold

any car sex enthusiasts here looking for watchers watching them having sex in car while i park my car beside theirs? hehe. 26 year old chinese male here.
Old 15-08-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Used to have public fun with my wife in the past when we can't bang at home. now that we can do it at home no more public fun.
The closest to public fun now is banging her by the window during staycation. nothing close to what we had at hdb stairs and handicap toilet in the past.

Anyone facing such situation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1