The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2010, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lezat2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Ji mei at kitchener rd

I was there last few days! Try Xiao Xue (Snow) again.
Age: late 20s (I found out from her she is not married and no children. no like other girls there)
Looks: 8/10 (SYT)
Boobs: C Cup
Massage: 7/10 (good)
HJ: 7.5/10
Attitude: 8/10
Damage: $40 + $50 (HJ)
RTF: Sure. i will go to her again. New renovated and nice environment. is a place for relax.

1st floor; beside 7-evelen; 139 kitchener rd; 63921048

Last edited by lezat2010; 10-09-2010 at 03:18 PM. Reason: forgot to add information for member
Old 10-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9262 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ji mei at kitchener rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lezat2010 View Post
I was there last few days! Try Xiao Xue (Snow) again.
Age: late 20s (I found out from her she is not married and no children. no like other girls there)
Looks: 8/10 (SYT)
Boobs: C Cup
Massage: 7/10 (good)
HJ: 7.5/10
Attitude: 8/10
Damage: $40 + $50 (HJ)
RTF: Sure. i will go to her again. New renovated and nice environment. is a place for relax.
Old 10-09-2010, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

woah direct shot, sure goal!!!!!
Old 10-09-2010, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

no need to leak info AV also know okie ! as long as not too obvious and NO FJ, no nude on the gils.....i think sh be fine !
Old 11-09-2010, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

if you are goin to be a regular there, all i would say you might be self-destroying yr lobang by being so open with the details. it's good to share but not to the extend of givin out wholesale info like a santa claus.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 15
myjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for info. Will consider trying their later
Old 11-09-2010, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
no need to leak info AV also know okie ! as long as not too obvious and NO FJ, no nude on the gils.....i think sh be fine !
I agree with TS.

Nowadays you passed by any TN operated by PRC milfs, I am sure you can tell from one look whether they offer any special service, even without the need to check out any FRs posted.

I reckon AV knew these TN locations better than any of us. Taking action against them or not will depend on certain factors like complaints, etc.

Anyway thank TS for sharing.

Last edited by yangguo; 11-09-2010 at 08:57 AM.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
I agree with TS.

Nowadays you passed by any TN operated by PRC milfs, I am sure you can tell from one look whether they offer any special service, even without the need to check out any FRs posted.

I reckon AV knew these TN locations better than any of us. Taking action against them or not will depend on certain factors like complaints, etc.

Anyway thank TS for sharing.
but they hv those cat 2 licence, every 6month they come routine check.
so not so nice to let them know, u hv hj. and the door is lock.
av hv all owner name, loc, date due for renewal, routine check.
there is one at beo crescent with all red light n pink light, less than a yr, gone.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
katonglaksa85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my humble FR on this spa

went there yesterday don't know if im really unlucky or what
cos my session was interrupted by those blan-ga-la workers
so no choice the lday who serviced me went in and out of the room
time after time as to entertain them
only to know that they are time waters..

time i went was around 1++ AM
FR:
lady: apple
cup: B +
looks: 7 good enough for her age
service: 8/10 ( auto roaming + the usual )
damage: $90 in total for a 1 hour session
attitude: 10/10 why? though she was rushing the service due to overwhelming customers but still apologized to me and tried her best to make me happy.

plus point:
can tell & see that she's not really a greedy person as she gave me a discount in the end.
and of cos the main point is that she still introduced me SYT xiao xue
as a recommended choice if im keen in SYT.

RTF: yes! SYT the next round!
kindly give me some points if you think i deserve it.
Old 14-09-2010, 11:24 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by katong$$$$$85 View Post
my humble FR on this spa

went there yesterday don't know if im really unlucky or what
cos my session was interrupted by those blan-ga-la workers
so no choice the lday who serviced me went in and out of the room
time after time as to entertain them
only to know that they are time waters..

time i went was around 1++ AM
FR:
lady: apple
cup: B +
passed by the shop n saw Apple on Sun. yeah ... like what u described, early 30s but boobs quite small. sexy MILF with pleasant face. very tempted to try 1 day.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 15-09-2010, 01:31 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

formerly known as apple masg a thai joint, and thai gal apple was ang pai there.
Old 15-09-2010, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 23
kosheen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkosheen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkosheen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
formerly known as apple masg a thai joint, and thai gal apple was ang pai there.
bro, think u got the wrong apple. this apple shuttles btwn here n xin yuan in NBR. my fav here is Jessica.
Old 15-09-2010, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
this Apple at Ji Mei is PRC leh.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 15-09-2010, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
Galiator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGaliator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Ji mei at kitchener rd

Hello,

Jessica and Soon Zhi seem jeft this place, anyone knows where they head to ? Jessica formerly from Xin Yuan at Jalan Sultan, I missed their massage.

Brother if you know their whereabout , please help....
Old 17-09-2010, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosheen View Post
bro, think u got the wrong apple. this apple shuttles btwn here n xin yuan in NBR. my fav here is Jessica.
yeah good in copying other people

http://sbfsg.org/showthr...57#post5219457
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1