The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ADF’s EXPEDITIONS & MUSINGS

Thanks for the thread. An eye-opener to a new boundary seeker...
Old 25-10-2012, 06:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Deathsender is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Qingdao

Brothers

I'm in Qingdao at the moment and staying at Le Meridian Hotel (112 Yanji Road).

Anyone in the area looking to visit sauna together or even supper? Any idea where's the Shanghai Tan? Is it in Corpthorne Qingdao? If so, able to advise how to get to that special wing for Special service? If not, any brothers able to advise the exact address?

Cheers
Old 18-01-2013, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Mykaler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Huangdao any fun place?

Now in huangdao. Any brother got good place to intro. I know only a few pub but they are more into Caucasian
Old 27-01-2013, 10:00 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Huangdao any fun place?

Finally I have to cheong alone and here's the FR
Went to the Chinese pub and as my Chinese is not that good they straight away know I am not a local. Pay 20RMB for Tsingtao beer. Girl to accompany you for 100rmb fir 2 hours. Got the know that you can take out the girls with your own nego rate. Next outing brought back a slim tight girl 600rmb
Face 6
Body 6
Gfe 9
Old 27-01-2013, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18771 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Where's this Huangdao
Old 27-01-2013, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

Qingdao, shandong. Crossing the underwater sea tunnel you reached huangdao in 10 mins
Next cheong the traditional massage palour and brought home the traditional girl from yunan.
20 year old sweet girl to do massage at my place.
Very innocent and no boyfriend yet
Next appt will ask if she want to earn extra money
Wait for my FR soon
Old 29-01-2013, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18771 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Qing Dao - Green Island
Huang Dao - Yellow Island
Got Hong Dao, hei dao, bai dao,....etc

Juz kidding, good to explore around PRC more coz CP getting too expensive need alternative cheap & good place. Upzz u in your next post!
Old 31-01-2013, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rengito deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro

currently in huangdao for some job , i try call some massage service they charge RMB 1300 for full service maybe because i don't speak chinese .i think it not worth it appreciate your contact thet is cheper here. cheers
Old 09-04-2013, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
meteor5115 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
One week at qingdao

Hi, every body any one coming qingdao before? Now this time have a bit cold, go anyway also not easy. Yesterday go one place call "hua yang nian hua", this place is some thing like Blueway(johor) but only 20(ringgit) can enjoy bath, mosha, footmassage,... after doing this all already about one hour. After got one qiong bu, she age about 30+ but like still fuckable. She ask me want to go body massage or not, sure want but i tell him want good and beautiful one. Then after she go and bring one for me, after i enjoy the service. She very nice and always talk to me, she help me open my cloth and tell me lying on the bed. after she take out her cloth, wah... the body so nice i think got 36 D. After she help me to clean my didi and start to serve my didi, she ask me can do two time or not, i tell her you can make me do three time then she laugh. My first time about 15 minutes, after she rest beside me and we start chit chat. After about 10 minutes she start to entice me, my didi also wake up already and we start to our second time. This time we doing about 20 minutes and we both already tired, after she down side and i up side finish our sex journey. This is my this week first time sex journey... waiting my continuous story
Old 04-05-2013, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 16
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: One week at qingdao

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteor5115 View Post
Hi, every body any one coming qingdao before? Now this time have a bit cold, go anyway also not easy. Yesterday go one place call "hua yang nian hua", this place is some thing like Blueway(johor) but only 20(ringgit) can enjoy bath, mosha, footmassage,... after doing this all already about one hour. After got one qiong bu, she age about 30+ but like still fuckable. She ask me want to go body massage or not, sure want but i tell him want good and beautiful one. Then after she go and bring one for me, after i enjoy the service. She very nice and always talk to me, she help me open my cloth and tell me lying on the bed. after she take out her cloth, wah... the body so nice i think got 36 D. After she help me to clean my didi and start to serve my didi, she ask me can do two time or not, i tell her you can make me do three time then she laugh. My first time about 15 minutes, after she rest beside me and we start chit chat. After about 10 minutes she start to entice me, my didi also wake up already and we start to our second time. This time we doing about 20 minutes and we both already tired, after she down side and i up side finish our sex journey. This is my this week first time sex journey... waiting my continuous story
I m going there on the 7. any recommendation on hotel to stay juz for a nite. I will be going to weihai on the 8th of may.
Old 07-05-2013, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 13
br0wnskinnedb0y is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbr0wnskinnedb0y is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbr0wnskinnedb0y is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Qingdao recommendations

Bros,

Will be going to Qingdao from tomorrow until Sunday. Any recommendations for MP/HC? Might need a bed warmer too.
Old 12-10-2013, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
tanahkow55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ADF’s EXPEDITIONS & MUSINGS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzige View Post
Almost a decade ago, I managed to convince a couple of bros who have been frequenting Thailand to visit China for a change. I suspected they didn’t quite believe some of the “wild” stories I’ve been telling them. Indeed, I’ve been spending Christmas-New Year breaks in the mudder-country for many years before that, with friends asking “WTF” even though commie China was allowing some limited church services during Christmas. But of course, I was there to select my own Christmas pressies, or more correctly pussies. In the end, many photos of pretty mei-meis convinced them they should come check the place themselves just before the count-down to another new year. First stop was Shenzhen and they were impressed by the BBS areas at Xiangxicun向西村, ShaZui沙咀 & Futian福田, as well as FLs hanging out near SunShine Hotel阳光酒店 and other areas, not forgetting the friendly footie gals, etc etc… and they had so much fun that it took a bit of effort to convince them to get their asses on the train to visit CP.

We checked into Lions Hotel (雄狮) which at that time was one of the better hotels in CP, as well as for its central location, even though the area where Miraton is located was then pitch black at night. I remember the receptionists at the hotel have never seen a Singaporean passport, and they could not read the information on the passports. And for days, the mei-meis at the BBSs, KTVs, footie joints kept asking what language we were talking in. We jokingly told them we are speaking “bird language鸟话” from “Niao (Bird)鸟国 “ in Africa. Another brother joined us on a subsequent trip, and that’s when ADF (African Dysfunctional Family) came into being. Many mummies were amused by a family cheonging in CP together, especially my “son” (ErZi儿子EZ) and my “godson (GanErZi干儿子GEZ) being the focus of attention – we told them, where we came from, family that bonks together stayed together. Some older mummies still call me “LaoDie老爹LT” and how time flies!

Looking back, the “family” sure has lots of fun. It was the early days of CP, before the massive influx of tourists (and “spoiling” the market), when the best BBSs were found behind the little factory in MuLun (木伦), and Amazon (亚马孙@凡尔赛) was the KTV to go, with its shows and flower street – and photos were allowed! We also introduced the place to many other bros, including “Uncle” Sinoview, and as they said, the rest was history! Regrettably, we can only now reminisce about the “good old days!”

The family has also visited many places beyond CP over the years, including ZMT樟木头, HL横沥, DL大朗, SL石龙, HM虎门, HJ厚街 & CA长安 nearby, ZH珠海, ZS中山, NKS南昆个山, QY清远, DS淡水, CJ陈江 & HZ惠州 not too far away, and many other places; some of which we have written “private” FRs that we distributed to other “relatives” but also submitted some to the old Delphi Forum (our Hainan trip, visited before Sanya became so commercialized, expensive and rip-off), as well as in SBF for our expeditions to the north (http://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=141699) and to the south (http://sbfsg.org/show...php?t=164899); paiseh, just realized we never quite completed our write-ups for these trips.

To prepare the “celebration” for our 10th anniversary, EZ & I decided to start a new thread so that we can just share some info and our thoughts on our recent and future trips. Hopefully, they can help bros to prepare for venturing out of CP, as they complain about its increasing “commercialization,” as well as the effects of recent YDs.

LT, your 10 years FR really makes me feel so good about how we started as African family...and look at XGX, they had grown to such sizes that they have branches everywhere...Remember well our original playground at Shijie & Shilong where XGX was then operating as 3 men show...brought us for a "Group" discount footie massage...

In my memories, I thought it was more than 10 years...I thought it was somewhere in year 1999/2000...since the old delphiforum until now...

So it is nice to see you still actively sourcing for MM all over Dragon land, I had left this scene for donkey years and today is so bored in Nanning here that I come in sammyboy for some entertainment and chance upon this great memory lane...

How nice if we can have an African family reunion in one of these days...after all most of us is nearing retirement age now...
Old 20-02-2014, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 17
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all
Scoot >>> QingDao

Scoot airline nite stop at Qingdao, any gd lobang for healt center wf free over nite stay type ? any places gd interesting?
Old 16-03-2014, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 14
Zetsu is a glorious beacon of lightZetsu is a glorious beacon of lightZetsu is a glorious beacon of lightZetsu is a glorious beacon of lightZetsu is a glorious beacon of light
Any actions in China Qingdao area?

Just checking to see if anyone if there's any actions going on around there.
Old 16-03-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 16
Nasty12 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNasty12 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNasty12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any actions in China Qingdao area?

I was there for a week but not much action.. look for those "Foot massage" stalls with girls and try your luck. you can look for "out call" services as well but ask I feel not really worth the $$ . either too ex or lack of service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1