The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2009, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 21
greatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to behold
H1n1

How to take precaution when bonking with H1N1?
Old 23-06-2009, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: H1n1

Wear two masks !
Old 23-06-2009, 09:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
simontiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

DOnt bonk. Save for the best
Old 23-06-2009, 09:22 PM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

In a medical point of view, it's impossible cause both are in CLOSE proximity. Unless you bonk with full Personel Protection Equipment aka Space Man? =P
Old 23-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

If got H1N1 still thinking of bonking better quarantine untill u r fully recover

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 23-06-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 21
nayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

what will you do if you are diagnosed with h1n1 after bonk with a FL? it may not be transmitted by the FL but are you going to report honestly to the health officer? what will happen after that? all bro that bonk the same FL will be traced and then quarantined ? your family will then know u had done ? maybe the papers will report the incident and then imagine all those that know u will know what u had done ...
Old 24-06-2009, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

Put on SAF Mob 4 for Chemical Warfare hehe
Old 24-06-2009, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 20
ah_hong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_hong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

they got upgrade for condom attachment meh?
hehe
Old 24-06-2009, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 23
acer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant future

Errrrrrrr try wearing a xxxxxxxxl size cd over the head loh keke
Old 24-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11298 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbody View Post
How to take precaution when bonking with H1N1?
Seek medical attn immed if you hav flu or cough. If dignosed w H1N1, you will be quarantined The FL you bonked must be informed & she must be quaratine before the rest of the bros kana...
As a prevetive measures. TS to inform all FLs the signs & syntoms of H1N1, take temp if having flu & cough. whenever FL not feeling well w the same symtoms, should stop work immediately & seek medical attn.
As for bonker w same symtoms, should cancel the appt w FL & seek medical attn too.It is our social responsibility to safe guard ourselves & FLs.
Hope this will clear yr doudt
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 24-06-2009, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 17
48 SAR is a Helpful and Caring Samster48 SAR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can H1n1 be spread while bonking?
Old 24-06-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lihaojunn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48 SAR View Post
Can H1n1 be spread while bonking?
H1N1 can spread even when you are not bonking!
Old 24-06-2009, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 18
FBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to behold

I think we all have to bring a thermometer when meeting FLs, check their temperature before any action starts...
Old 24-06-2009, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future

I remember in a chicken ranch near Vegas a few years back - I was treated like a diseased piece of meet.

After you choose your girl, you follow her to her room, but instead of GFE, she pulls down your underwear and inspects your cock - flipping it side to de to check top and bottom. She then pullst he pants back up and collects your US$150 and walkks out. Then she returns anf the session, which was crap in terms of servece, begins.

Also, just had a dick inspection in a Soho, London walk-up last month. Was thinking to myself, you are a whore and more dirty than me. If you were not pretty and I was not horny, I will just leave.
Old 24-06-2009, 01:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Boarhead is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

OMG! Best don't Bonk, Want bonk still scare this scare that, go home masturbate better la.. masturbate time go wear mask and put condom, wear gloves too.. cap or doc cage also can. troublesome..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1