The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty1213 View Post
Nipa 1 Soi 2
Saw @eEconomist post and went on an adventure to this lorong. It was a walking distance from the hotel and I got there at about 8pm. Few were sitted in the houses and others were queuing up to buy their dinner opposite the road.

Had a small talk with the mamasan and soon after she advised to pick fast as it was the weekend and horde of people in tuktuk will be coming. Figured it was her "scare tactic" for me to choose from her house and not going further. While all this was happening, I was eyeballing a girl across the road queuing to buy her food. Made eye contact several times and decided I'd picked her.

1000 for ST, 3000 for LT. Opted for ST and requested to be done there as I'm going to have another girl for overnight later. Additional 100 for a room, got on a bike with the lady and another lady driver to a place <40m away. Lol

The room was spartan - a bed, 2 towels, a small desk and toilet. Got to know the girl was from Laos and since I was there a few weeks ago, I blurted the most used sentence that I've used in Lao and she was impressed. (It was an order of tuna sandwich with egg and no tomato lol)

Fast forward after shower, lay on the bed and she starts to catbath from the nips to the groin with an occasional ar. (Light touch) Bbbj was good except she got tired pretty quick. Caps on and bang away. Since she was petite, it was easy to carry and fk. Claim it was her first time trying the position and she likes it.

Ps. The mamasan was right after all. While making payment, several tuktuks carrying bros from Malaysia wheeled in and some ladies boarded up.
the lorong on nipa soi2, the girls will be outside the shop for viewing or have to enter the shops to pick girls? never been there so dunno how is it like there. just make eye contact and if she smiles back just approach ka?
Old 09-01-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

repeated post

Last edited by fsai; 09-01-2024 at 09:15 PM. Reason: repeated post
Old 09-01-2024, 08:31 PM
Samster

fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

repeated post

Last edited by fsai; 09-01-2024 at 09:15 PM. Reason: repeated post
Old 09-01-2024, 08:35 PM
Samster

repeated post

Last edited by fsai; 09-01-2024 at 08:42 PM. Reason: something wrong with posting
Old 09-01-2024, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
the lorong on nipa soi2, the girls will be outside the shop for viewing or have to enter the shops to pick girls? never been there so dunno how is it like there. just make eye contact and if she smiles back just approach ka?
dun have to go in shop, there are sofa/chair inside and outside, they will just sit around in and out, mostly facing outward, by just walking/standing outside the shop from a distance, u can have a clear view of every girls

there will be OKT asking which girl u wan blah blah, they can speak English, some even Hokkien, just ask them any question, how much, wat time to wat time, how many shots, this/that girl natural boob or not, so on
Old 10-01-2024, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 10
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
You can view as you walk, their doors are wide open. Take your time, walk from house to house to view and chit chat with the handler. No need to rush but once you have a target you might want to take the shot before some else does.

Not necessarily eye contact, if you like any one of them go for it cowbow. I prefer to chose someone that I have connection with albeit momentarily. Who knows that encounter could lead to something more.
Old 09-02-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 19
kuching deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykuching deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

CNY.. Coming soon. HAPPY CNY TO ALL BRO..
Be heading to Hatyai soon after cny

Any updates.. Tks
Old 24-02-2024, 12:38 AM
Samster

kuching deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykuching deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Made a short trip to Hatyai
1. Pink hotel massage really cannot make it
Don't waste time... 95% aunty..

2.went to nipi 1 Soi 2.. Good selection on a week day
Tuesday night. But did not score any coz
Got booking thru wechat

3.Free lance wechat quote 1500 thb 1 shot plus 1. 5 hour massage... Syt thru wechat
Photo looks good but in real person maybe
Look like 70 % but still OK

4. HAd good drinks n nice live band in post laser disc pub
Old 24-02-2024, 12:47 AM
Samster

5. Went to Westside Saloon pub. Band not too bad but no crowd
Drinks are more ex here compared to no. 4 pub
Old 24-02-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
starocean is Cool - loads of Potential

Gg next month after 20 years.
Dark lord and kiss garden Booking and price how is it
Old 25-02-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by starocean View Post
Gg next month after 20 years.
Dark lord and kiss garden Booking and price how is it
Hatyai now is so different from 20 yrs ago...... it has been "sterilized" and is more of a family holiday location rather than a cheongster playground anymore.
Boring place for those that wanna cheong...... you might have to make a side trip to Danok to get your fix.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1