The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 28-12-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony21 View Post
i have been going to Star for at least 7-8 since mid last year

i like her because her strength is damn good and her figure is damn solid.. not forgetting she knows how to edge you..

really wish i could tabao her though
She is too $$$-face these days. I wouldn’t wanna support this kinda masseuse.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-12-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Any solid massage in yishun? Really need a good rub.
Maybe those spas whereby not too far from Yishun and you could eat roti prata are better. 😉😆

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-12-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Powerbank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What does jmb mean? Which salon offer HJ?
Old 29-12-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbank View Post
What does jmb mean? Which salon offer HJ?
JMB = Jambu
All Salon offers HJ (Hair Jell)
Old 30-12-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ldragowolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whats the total dmg for C from J* Spa for p massage & gq?
Old 30-12-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldragowolf View Post
Whats the total dmg for C from J* Spa for p massage & gq?
there's 2 Cs from J*, which one you talking about?
Old 30-12-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ldragowolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
there's 2 Cs from J*, which one you talking about?
Was refering to C******. Did not see C**** on their fb page, she still working there?
Old 30-12-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Any solid massage in yishun? Really need a good rub.
Go to blk 417 next to BKT.

Ask for full body massage package. if not, they will push newbie to you.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 30-12-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 20
impreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Since you asked and since there's so much confusion on the yishun massage scene so here's a comprehensive post on which spa is where and what service to expect. I'm doing this as a public service and expect nothing in return. Plus now vitamin M used up so don't mind sharing the lobangs with bros who have vitamin M to go.

400+ got 3 spa. 2 at 418, 1 at 417.

The first one at 417 is called Ru Xin / RX / 417 Spa but it is actually opposite broadway kopitiam. This spa is clean AF, so clean you can bring your wife, mother, father go and no need worry about happy ending because the only 3 masseur there are all old aunties. Even the jiu hu bu counter lady more chio than the 3 of the lao auntie. Massage wise is decent and the $88 package is more of the massuer putting a made in china heating machine on your back rather than whatever lup sup you thinking. Go here if you looking for legit massage.

The second one is called 樂轩 / LX / Le Xuan Spa. The spa is next to t-luck at blk 418. Massage shorts is disposable one. Used to have a lot of atb but many left. Now left thai/viet and 1 or 2 atb. I stopped going late last year as my favourite atb left. According to my lup sup kaki who frequent the area, the vietbu here chioest among all the 400+ spa. So if you like vietbu, suggest you just walk in have a look. Usually the ladies will be sitting around so just pick one you like. (Happy ending used to have back when I went, now i guess depends on chemistry). Room wise is cozy with attached shower.

The third one is called 四季 / FS / Four Seasons Spa. This one is the gem. Massage shorts is disposable one. It is only 2 shops next to LX spa but makes a whole of difference. Last time (2016), it only had 3 old atb but recently the boss like hiring quite a lot. Went post-cb and was pleasantly surprised now got 3 not bad masseur. 2 late 20s, 1 mid 30s milf. The rest are still ok ok. As I frequent this the most, I will break it down to masseur for you.

LXXDA - MILF 7.5/10 looks, massage 8.5/10, GQ if you look handsome. Free GQ if she likes you. If you fat and balding, don't bother find her because she is 外貌协会 (see looks one). I intro my 2 lup sup kaki to her; 1 is buff fit guy in his late 20s and the other is a bui bui.. my bui bui buddy say she don't even offer gq while the buff and fit guy got free happy ending so you think lei? Her SOP is massage behind, then ask you turn around, then tear open the disposable pant(ies) and massage your thigh. If at this moment, she no hint you or no chemistry means you can forget about happy ending liao.

AXXXL - late 20s atb 8/10 looks, massage 7/10. GQ on the high side if you new customer but if you know how to bargain, can get to market rate. She also see looks one so just take note.

ALXXX - late 20s atb. 9/10 looks, massage 7/10. GQ same pricing as AXXXL but i feel she more GFE than the others.

Those top 3 are recommended and usually ang pai (means must call and book in advance). If walk in, usually will be random atb aunties. I went once without booking (walk in) at 10.15pm and kena assigned to the curly (maggi style) hair auntie. Looks is 0/10 but heng she wear mask and it was dark. She offer GQ $50 initially but i bargain till $30.. her twist technique really good but too bad really ugly for me. If you have heavy taste can try.

Do note all 3 spa operate till max 11pm due to stringent checks. So better call and book before you go.

Next one is 800+

800+ only got 1 spa which is the (in)famous JQ Spa. Spa is located next to Yishun South police station / CC. I used to go when it's cheaper and got more atb chio bu. Now I feel is just mostly vietbu and only a few atb remaining. Price point definitely higher than 400+ spa but GQ is definitely there if you pick the higher price menu (prostrate care etc.) Since I stopped going in mid 2019, I can't give much advice. Heard from my kaki over there quite exciting but my vitamin M can't support. So bros with money to spend, can go try.

Finally chong pang area

That area not my usual chiong place due to my unpleasant experience at dreamland spa (kena tok carrot). My kaki say got one more massage place in that area but i can't seem to find it. So if you manage to find let me know. As for dreamland spa, i think you better stay in dream land than visit dreamland spa. Not worth it tbh.

Hope the above guide will help you better spend your vitamin M when finding massage in Yishun!

Bonus
( Click to show/hide )

according to one of my lupsup kaki (the fit one), 6xx(new bto flat) got one tcm. there got legit massage but one of the atb assistant masseur is quite good looking and if you hit off with her well, can get her wechat and arrange for ahem ahem privately.
Best of the best field report for yishun bro....i always roam aroundthat area been seeing the 2nd floor spa....never been there....

I have the urge to upz you .....!!!!

Little Johnny: Drin-king, smo-king, and fuc-king.
Old 30-12-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4606 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Vit M healthy but cannot find a good place. Is 443 still alive? No one responded to the door when I dropped by after lunch.
Old 30-12-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
tobio5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by archy View Post
Bro, linda is the youngest one in FS right? I tried before, auto roam beneath clothes possible. But if want to lift up need top up $30, did not go for that option.

Think can easily find linda contact in Michat when you are around that area. =)
Bro can share contact for L*****?
Old 30-12-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Since you asked and since there's so much confusion on the yishun massage scene so here's a comprehensive post on which spa is where and what service to expect. I'm doing this as a public service and expect nothing in return. Plus now vitamin M used up so don't mind sharing the lobangs with bros who have vitamin M to go.

400+ got 3 spa. 2 at 418, 1 at 417.

The first one at 417 is called Ru Xin / RX / 417 Spa but it is actually opposite broadway kopitiam. This spa is clean AF, so clean you can bring your wife, mother, father go and no need worry about happy ending because the only 3 masseur there are all old aunties. Even the jiu hu bu counter lady more chio than the 3 of the lao auntie. Massage wise is decent and the $88 package is more of the massuer putting a made in china heating machine on your back rather than whatever lup sup you thinking. Go here if you looking for legit massage.

The second one is called 樂轩 / LX / Le Xuan Spa. The spa is next to t-luck at blk 418. Massage shorts is disposable one. Used to have a lot of atb but many left. Now left thai/viet and 1 or 2 atb. I stopped going late last year as my favourite atb left. According to my lup sup kaki who frequent the area, the vietbu here chioest among all the 400+ spa. So if you like vietbu, suggest you just walk in have a look. Usually the ladies will be sitting around so just pick one you like. (Happy ending used to have back when I went, now i guess depends on chemistry). Room wise is cozy with attached shower.

The third one is called 四季 / FS / Four Seasons Spa. This one is the gem. Massage shorts is disposable one. It is only 2 shops next to LX spa but makes a whole of difference. Last time (2016), it only had 3 old atb but recently the boss like hiring quite a lot. Went post-cb and was pleasantly surprised now got 3 not bad masseur. 2 late 20s, 1 mid 30s milf. The rest are still ok ok. As I frequent this the most, I will break it down to masseur for you.

LXXDA - MILF 7.5/10 looks, massage 8.5/10, GQ if you look handsome. Free GQ if she likes you. If you fat and balding, don't bother find her because she is 外貌协会 (see looks one). I intro my 2 lup sup kaki to her; 1 is buff fit guy in his late 20s and the other is a bui bui.. my bui bui buddy say she don't even offer gq while the buff and fit guy got free happy ending so you think lei? Her SOP is massage behind, then ask you turn around, then tear open the disposable pant(ies) and massage your thigh. If at this moment, she no hint you or no chemistry means you can forget about happy ending liao.

AXXXL - late 20s atb 8/10 looks, massage 7/10. GQ on the high side if you new customer but if you know how to bargain, can get to market rate. She also see looks one so just take note.

ALXXX - late 20s atb. 9/10 looks, massage 7/10. GQ same pricing as AXXXL but i feel she more GFE than the others.

Those top 3 are recommended and usually ang pai (means must call and book in advance). If walk in, usually will be random atb aunties. I went once without booking (walk in) at 10.15pm and kena assigned to the curly (maggi style) hair auntie. Looks is 0/10 but heng she wear mask and it was dark. She offer GQ $50 initially but i bargain till $30.. her twist technique really good but too bad really ugly for me. If you have heavy taste can try.

Do note all 3 spa operate till max 11pm due to stringent checks. So better call and book before you go.

Next one is 800+

800+ only got 1 spa which is the (in)famous JQ Spa. Spa is located next to Yishun South police station / CC. I used to go when it's cheaper and got more atb chio bu. Now I feel is just mostly vietbu and only a few atb remaining. Price point definitely higher than 400+ spa but GQ is definitely there if you pick the higher price menu (prostrate care etc.) Since I stopped going in mid 2019, I can't give much advice. Heard from my kaki over there quite exciting but my vitamin M can't support. So bros with money to spend, can go try.

Finally chong pang area

That area not my usual chiong place due to my unpleasant experience at dreamland spa (kena tok carrot). My kaki say got one more massage place in that area but i can't seem to find it. So if you manage to find let me know. As for dreamland spa, i think you better stay in dream land than visit dreamland spa. Not worth it tbh.

Hope the above guide will help you better spend your vitamin M when finding massage in Yishun!

Bonus
( Click to show/hide )

according to one of my lupsup kaki (the fit one), 6xx(new bto flat) got one tcm. there got legit massage but one of the atb assistant masseur is quite good looking and if you hit off with her well, can get her wechat and arrange for ahem ahem privately.

Wow good FR. Maybe will go explore some time in Jan. Thank you for the SIC bro!
Old 30-12-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Vit M healthy but cannot find a good place. Is 443 still alive? No one responded to the door when I dropped by after lunch.
We are busy inside. I asked her not to respond to the door.

Otherwise, I play extra time
Old 30-12-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9973 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm 443 still can go?
Old 30-12-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4606 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
We are busy inside. I asked her not to respond to the door.

Otherwise, I play extra time
That means still alive.... okay, got good stocks a not?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1