The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2010, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Keith Copper is stuck in moderation for some time to come
any1 here got sexy sister, mum, gf or wife ?

Any1 have a SEXY sister, Mum, Gf or Wife ? care to share your story how sexy are they and wat have u see and did ? if have photo share with us also Thank
Old 21-10-2010, 06:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 16
jerryboy is a splendid one to beholdjerryboy is a splendid one to beholdjerryboy is a splendid one to beholdjerryboy is a splendid one to beholdjerryboy is a splendid one to beholdjerryboy is a splendid one to beholdjerryboy is a splendid one to beholdjerryboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: any1 here got sexy sister, mum, gf or wife ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Copper View Post
Any1 have a SEXY sister, Mum, Gf or Wife ? care to share your story how sexy are they and wat have u see and did ? if have photo share with us also Thank
You better go and die!!!
Asked us to share details of our closest family member!!!
Go eat shit!!!
Old 21-10-2010, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Martell99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
hey why dun you start the ball rolling share wif us first...
like example,
how you fuck yr mum?
how yr dad fuck yr sister?
how yr grandfather fuck yr aunty?
how yr gf being fuck by yr uncles?
how yr wife being fuck by all samsters here?
N lastly fuck you... you think funny ar share our mums wif you... still ask for photos... why not you try taking a photo while you lick yr mum pussy den ask us to post...
damn angry... gf/wife i still dun mind sharing the pics if they allow...

eNjoy eVery siNgle dAy of my LiFe...
Old 21-10-2010, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 23
Cocky is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCocky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't forget to post your entire family female members naked photo too.
Old 21-10-2010, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
neuman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You must be a FUCKING BASTARD ANGMOH, ORANG PUTEH OR WHITE MAN.

Anyway your name says u are one.

Only bastard like you will share your mother, wife and sisters to the public.

Get lost you mother fucker we don't need u around.

Old 21-10-2010, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Red_Wine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRed_Wine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
My grandmother u want?? If u want, pls go look for her at CCK cemetry!! U really CCB guy??!!!! Why dun u show us yours??!!! U are a beast or bastard??!! Buay tahan u this kind of CCB!!!
Old 21-10-2010, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 19
justica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to behold

Stupid people ask stupid question ts really asking senior bro to zap him
Old 21-10-2010, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
underage7620 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really too much, knn, why not like us f*** your siblings??

Most likely your brain is fukll of shits n grass
Old 21-10-2010, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Martell99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since i'm so free den i shall post on behalf for Keith Copper...

All story staring Me(Keith Copper)

1st - How I Did My Mum...

Last night after reading so many hot n steamy here in SBF was getting a damn hard-on n horny, as my slutty wife went out wif a lorry bros here n no where i can release so was thinking go toilet to wack myself off first n wait for my wife to come back for second round. i walk out of my room towards the toilet as i passed my parents room i saw the lights still on den i was thinking should be my mum fall asleep forget to switch off the lights(my dad went out wif my sis as earlier on i heard my dad telling my sis tat he will be bringing her out to explore some outdoor sex) as the door was not close leaving some gaps i push open the door thinking to switch off the lights to my suprise indeed my mum was sleeping but wat shocked me was she is slping NAKED n my jaws almost drop to the floor, infront of me was my mum in deep slp wif her fully exposed body, i would see her sagging boobs wif black nipples looking down n her hairy pussy best is her position wif her hand above her head i would see her armpit hair sticking out,
i was like SUPER turn on by dis sight n my mind was control by my hard little down there i slowly walk over make my way sit on the bed facing her slightly spread out her legs n i position my mouth in between her thighs near her hairy pussy took a deep breathe WOW i like tat FISHY plus some URINE smell i cant hold any longer i start to lick her pussy lips through the thick forest, i insert 1 finger into her virginal n i hear some soft moans.... Mmmmmm.... AAAAArrrrr..... i was like almost high to the max i know my little cant wait to take over my finger i position my little hard dick head at entrance wif 1 hard push i enter into my mum's virginal for the first time n my mum was like moving her head n body a little i know my mum is a damn deep sleeper so i carry on ramming her hard within mins i felt i abt to cum so i gv a final 2-3 hard entrust i came hard in my mum... I was like SONG AAAAARRRRRR......
As i finish my business i got down the bed standing beside her not forgeting to gv her armpit a good lick before i walk out of the the switching off the lights n close the door gently. I went back to my room lie on the bed was like i almost reach the heaven, in my mind i shouted YES I DID IT... i was so proud den i log in to SBF n i decided to start a thread asking the bros here got dis kind of experience anot.....

Hope Keith Copper can guide me along if i missed out more details.... thanks in advance....

eNjoy eVery siNgle dAy of my LiFe...

Last edited by Martell99; 21-10-2010 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Missed out some details
Old 21-10-2010, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
Tboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Y dun u share with us ur NBCCB 1st?sure alot bros beat hard hard waiting 2 c her CCB!!!
Old 21-10-2010, 11:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
cola534 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martell99 View Post
hey why dun you start the ball rolling share wif us first...
like example,
how you fuck yr mum?
how yr dad fuck yr sister?
how yr grandfather fuck yr aunty?
how yr gf being fuck by yr uncles?
how yr wife being fuck by all samsters here?
N lastly fuck you... you think funny ar share our mums wif you... still ask for photos... why not you try taking a photo while you lick yr mum pussy den ask us to post...
damn angry... gf/wife i still dun mind sharing the pics if they allow...
Bro, Nice one... hahaha...
Old 21-10-2010, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 19
justica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to behold

Martell bro like tat also can help ts to write story steady bro
Old 21-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
happyfamily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ts started this to get bombard..... bo tai bo ji post this to get fuked....
Old 21-10-2010, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oceanic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
blardy asshole with a brain of a bird.
dumb ass asking to be kick.
Old 21-10-2010, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martell99 View Post

Since i'm so free den i shall post on behalf for Keith Copper...

All story staring Me(Keith Copper)

1st - How I Did My Mum...

Last night after reading so many hot n steamy here in SBF was getting a damn hard-on n horny, as my slutty wife went out wif a lorry bros here n no where i can release so was thinking go toilet to wack myself off first n wait for my wife to come back for second round. i walk out of my room towards the toilet as i passed my parents room i saw the lights still on den i was thinking should be my mum fall asleep forget to switch off the lights(my dad went out wif my sis as earlier on i heard my dad telling my sis tat he will be bringing her out to explore some outdoor sex) as the door was not close leaving some gaps i push open the door thinking to switch off the lights to my suprise indeed my mum was sleeping but wat shocked me was she is slping NAKED n my jaws almost drop to the floor, infront of me was my mum in deep slp wif her fully exposed body, i would see her sagging boobs wif black nipples looking down n her hairy pussy best is her position wif her hand above her head i would see her armpit hair sticking out,
i was like SUPER turn on by dis sight n my mind was control by my hard little down there i slowly walk over make my way sit on the bed facing her slightly spread out her legs n i position my mouth in between her thighs near her hairy pussy took a deep breathe WOW i like tat FISHY plus some URINE smell i cant hold any longer i start to lick her pussy lips through the thick forest, i insert 1 finger into her virginal n i hear some soft moans.... Mmmmmm.... AAAAArrrrr..... i was like almost high to the max i know my little cant wait to take over my finger i position my little hard dick head at entrance wif 1 hard push i enter into my mum's virginal for the first time n my mum was like moving her head n body a little i know my mum is a damn deep sleeper so i carry on ramming her hard within mins i felt i abt to cum so i gv a final 2-3 hard entrust i came hard in my mum... I was like SONG AAAAARRRRRR......
As i finish my business i got down the bed standing beside her not forgeting to gv her armpit a good lick before i walk out of the the switching off the lights n close the door gently. I went back to my room lie on the bed was like i almost reach the heaven, in my mind i shouted YES I DID IT... i was so proud den i log in to SBF n i decided to start a thread asking the bros here got dis kind of experience anot.....

Hope Keith Copper can guide me along if i missed out more details.... thanks in advance....
BEST la you.... hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1