The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lesson learned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrojunk View Post
Ultimately like I mentioned it’s a transaction. I should have just given $25 for 30 mins massage. So flared up just now
Bro, time to forgo this place, I believe there are better ones.
Old 07-10-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 4
Satisfymydesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Prior to the pandemic, have been going around different areas in Singapore looking for good massages. but during these 2 years have cut short such activities and only been patronising one ML. I’m not one that goes for looks for figure, ultimately i pin it to good service (with added perks) and gfe. The parlour was near where I lived so it was a added bonus.

But I guess as you keep patronising the same ml, the service level eventually dropped regardless as time goes by.
Just went for a usual 1 hour massage this week due to stress at work etc … prior to the massage I do catch a glimpse of the time. Normally the session it will start off with some hj, bj and then to the proper body massage.. but after some back and shoulder massage I was surprised that my ML told me that times up… everything was concluded within 30 mins. She still commented that she provided extra perks which others do not have (yeah right!)

TLDR - to sum things up, never put all your eggs in one basket. Will need to start from scratch and go around exploring again. Ultimately it’s a transaction, just Hate it when ML give dumb excuses.
I guess she probably thinks you're gonna go back to her regardless. There are plenty of good svc ml so fret not
Old 07-10-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Studiofever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Prior to the pandemic, have been going around different areas in Singapore looking for good massages. but during these 2 years have cut short such activities and only been patronising one ML. I’m not one that goes for looks for figure, ultimately i pin it to good service (with added perks) and gfe. The parlour was near where I lived so it was a added bonus.

But I guess as you keep patronising the same ml, the service level eventually dropped regardless as time goes by.
Just went for a usual 1 hour massage this week due to stress at work etc … prior to the massage I do catch a glimpse of the time. Normally the session it will start off with some hj, bj and then to the proper body massage.. but after some back and shoulder massage I was surprised that my ML told me that times up… everything was concluded within 30 mins. She still commented that she provided extra perks which others do not have (yeah right!)

TLDR - to sum things up, never put all your eggs in one basket. Will need to start from scratch and go around exploring again. Ultimately it’s a transaction, just Hate it when ML give dumb excuses.
Bro, they are just after your money la. If you keep patronising same ml she will be sian u also will be sian. That's when the service standard drops.
Old 07-10-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 18
borom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Women are complicated creatures and ML/FL's probably most complex of the lot by virtue of being in these trades.
I suspect it is their way of asking to be pampered or being spoiled by you-where you give them more to do less.
Could it be due to premenstrual syndrome/menopause ?
Its difficult for guys to accept unless they make it up to you in other ways eg going out for dinner ect2.
Best to stop as it can be frustrating
Old 07-10-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
retrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Already stopped. Looking for the next gem. Haha
Old 07-10-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Alantan245 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
So sorry to hear your predicament and I guess it happens to some of us at some point of cheonging.

Not trying to hijack the post but I would like to HIGHLY RECOMMEND The Massage Goddess. She have a thread in here. Visited her on and off for the past years and just rtm recently after some time.

Massage is goddess class and never shortchanged on timing whatsoever.

Whether is her attitude or massage skills she always put in 110% that is so rare these day.

For those who's really into legit massage this is one you don't wanna miss.

Please pm TS at the respective thread for her ctc.
Old 08-10-2021, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
prancer is Cool - loads of Potential
i am somewhat comforted to know i am not alone on this.. totally agree that this is a transaction and nothing more. don't invest in anything more.
Old 12-10-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
lwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well to be fair, us male customers are also like that.

We give our A game just to get in the pants of ML then once we get it we sometimes just don’t bother any more.

To me the best are those pragmatic ones. Those who know they are in this just for the money and no feelings attached. Then don’t need to guess or play games already. Like poker cards you know what cards your opponent is having.
Old 12-10-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandisk69 View Post
where is this place...please share so we all know I also experience the same ... so I rotate 2 to 3 places
consolation is I m not the only one kena this type treatment. at first I though become her regular she will give better treatment or service but i m damn wrong
bro, care to share the black shop?
mine was Anna at Win Spa, then she move to Ali Spa, now she at Spa188 tg katong
Old 12-10-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Totally agreed bro...at least provide some hints on location, or describe the ML...bro's here are very good at CSI...

Up you bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Bro u should stated the name of the spa or ml.. so bros here can avoid.. when I kana all this I will state the ml out.. to let bros avoid..

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 12-10-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Totally agreed bro...at least provide some hints on location, or describe the ML...bro's here are very good at CSI...

Up you bro...
Return your favor bro..
Old 12-10-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

I understand how you feel bro. I met my “ideal” ML and kept RTM. Until one day , she hurried me off for another last minute appointment even though my time is not up. Gone are the strong GFE . Now I still return to her but purely transactional only.
Old 14-10-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Lesson learned.

I uds hw u feel bro. But i still think u need to share with sbf bro abt this ML as we can avoid this joint.
Old 30-10-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

In your experience if a ML in a spa gives bad service do her "sisters" in the same spa also give bad service or not?
Old 30-10-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold

Experienced same thing as well. Used to patronise my ML almost twice a week for a few months. Suddenly her attitude changed, dunno is it she earn enough already as she's leaving soon. Heard she's been turning away other regulars as well, like she's saboing her boss's shop. Turning away alot of the customers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1