The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2007, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
Shogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Sexy,Flirty,Kinky Female Colleauges ?

Dear Bros, i would like to start a discussion thread on the topic above and all bros please feel free to contribute. I have several encounters and let me start the ball rolling with a first example.
First of all, i like to briefly introduce myself,i work in an IT dept with many MANY females in the other dept. As we my company all use a centralise computer system,it is our duty to solve any problems with the system.

My first encounter, was with the Sexy marketing ger from another dept. She came to us helpless asking us all sort of problems with the system. She is quite petite with a really good figure and the best thing of all she loves to dress sexily that arouses our attention. It was on a usual dressdown friday when she walked in with her laptop. She was wearing a white dress which is slightly above knee length. My colleauge was attending to her and she was bending down facing him. Boy must he have a good view,i just observe her from the back while they were busy talking and i realise that her with every bend forward she made, her dress seems really short from behind. An idea came to my mind and when she bend forward again,i pretended to drop my pen and pick it up. To my amaze , she was wearing a white thong under that dress. It was literally the T type which i got really turned on. The moment she left the dept i excused myself to the toilet and unloaded my gun .

Any bros have similar encounters with colleauges ?? Or best of all DnDs ?? Girls usually dress at their best at DnDs .
Old 30-12-2007, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
freedom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sexy,Flirty,Kinky Female Colleauges ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun456 View Post
Dear Bros, i would like to start a discussion thread on the topic above and all bros please feel free to contribute. I have several encounters and let me start the ball rolling with a first example.
First of all, i like to briefly introduce myself,i work in an IT dept with many MANY females in the other dept. As we my company all use a centralise computer system,it is our duty to solve any problems with the system.

My first encounter, was with the Sexy marketing ger from another dept. She came to us helpless asking us all sort of problems with the system. She is quite petite with a really good figure and the best thing of all she loves to dress sexily that arouses our attention. It was on a usual dressdown friday when she walked in with her laptop. She was wearing a white dress which is slightly above knee length. My colleauge was attending to her and she was bending down facing him. Boy must he have a good view,i just observe her from the back while they were busy talking and i realise that her with every bend forward she made, her dress seems really short from behind. An idea came to my mind and when she bend forward again,i pretended to drop my pen and pick it up. To my amaze , she was wearing a white thong under that dress. It was literally the T type which i got really turned on. The moment she left the dept i excused myself to the toilet and unloaded my gun .

Any bros have similar encounters with colleauges ?? Or best of all DnDs ?? Girls usually dress at their best at DnDs .

wa bro you are a lucky man
Old 30-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Samster

Shogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
haha..thanx bro freedom. i guess when u are wearing white dress or skirt, u have to minimise to VPL . Well , as for me, lucky she has a nice figure or not i would need to put eyemo liao !
Old 31-12-2007, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
EricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of light

The lighter colour the dress is, the more tiny the panty have to be
Pls PM: tungsten,OP,goo_ey,qwertyuiop,high till dry,red_tirak1099,suck harder,jrboy,yellowmilk,dap26,qi_ko_pei,Bigbluebir d,compassion,79guards,Mark Lim,SEX CRUSADER,Waxer,Beast_ID,MrDesire,jiro08,DarthRevon ,JoySeeker,Royster79
Old 31-12-2007, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 17
alanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond repute

i can only share some of my part time work encounters as im still a student. my workplace is mostly women 30+/-. there are few young 20s like me and one of them, whom im closer to, alws gives plenty to see and more than what i wished to. her fig isnt good(a bit plump), but i thk her boobs is min. B+ although i thk cfm is C. she likes to wear loose tops, and i thk u guys can picture what i can see everytime i see her as her boobs belong to those saggy type. she's quite fair also.. so it makes the view more delicious. some times see liao abit bth and most of the time she dont bother to do precaution when she bends down etc. im really quite afraid that one day, subconsciously, i'll just move my hands over.

speaking of which.. there's once when i have a chance to spend my night over at her hse but i declined. stupid me..
Old 31-12-2007, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
avaritia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have alot of zaogeng situation but none strikes me as shiok .... abit of panties and bras nia
Old 31-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,ask her out for dinner or drink,i believe she is ur.........
Old 31-12-2007, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
Bro,ask her out for dinner or drink,i believe she is ur.........
bro, ur ?? Haha..well..quite hard lah,guess that the difference in dept causes a bridge in communication. I have tried talking to her, can see she is quite flirty with her words Looking forward to see her again man !
Old 31-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 19
JrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to behold
interesting topic,i love looking at girls in the office that wears low cut. Most of the time, they have to wear a cardi over, but sometimes never cover properly. ADRENALINE RUSH ! haha
Old 31-12-2007, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 17
capri4163 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercapri4163 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercapri4163 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have been secretly in love with my senior who is in her thirties since joining the company 5 years ago. She got that soft spoken voice and her looks really turn me on. Whenever she wore those loose tops, I always wait to find a chance to see her boobs when she bends down or when I stand beside her and they are at least D cup. Even though she is already married with a kid, her boobs still looks fair and firm. How I wish one day can bonk her.
Old 31-12-2007, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 17
Invigra deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyInvigra deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Sexy,Flirty,Kinky Female Colleauges ?

Lucky Guyzzz...

Not really into partners older then me though.. Im in my twenties and sad to say, im the youngest in my company..

Oh well.. people do say that girls are like wine, the older the better..

Maybe its time to expose myself to older 'wine'..
Old 31-12-2007, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

A new FC (Financial Controller) just joint my company few weeks ago.

Honestly, I do not find her pretty but slightly above average only.

She wears a spectacles and is in her mid late 30s..still single.. Body wise about 34B/25/34.. Would say that she have got good complexion with shoulder length hair.

The HR manager introduced her to me on her first day to work and there is something that I find in her that makes me kind of horny whenever I see her around..

I think I am very attracted to high interllect women.. No need to be super chio.. just average or above average will do..

Recently clearing my annual leave and seldom see her around.. Next week going for endurance meeting with her.. Can't wait for it to happen..kekekeke..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 31-12-2007, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Next week going for endurance meeting with her..
Can you endure then?
Old 31-12-2007, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 21
juzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to behold
re: Sexy,Flirty,Kinky Female Colleauges ?

i have join my present company for juz 2 wks.. i m in the sales dept so all my dept colleagues are guys. The admin dept do have Aunties in their late thirties or early forties... so there is no much happening in my office....haiz....2008 resolution, may my company get more SYT or maybe at least some MILF...

9 Humble Pies For U
Old 31-12-2007, 08:19 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

colleagues? maybe nice to see, maybe nicer to hold.... but dont eat and shit in the same place

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1