The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Fakkah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My adventure as a hawker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyRoasted View Post
Camping here too
Camping as well
Old 09-02-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1223 / Power: 17
tofustick has much to be proud oftofustick has much to be proud oftofustick has much to be proud oftofustick has much to be proud oftofustick has much to be proud oftofustick has much to be proud oftofustick has much to be proud oftofustick has much to be proud oftofustick has much to be proud of

now everytime I see gold shop when I go for lunch. I will peep in to find whether lucy is there selling gold eggs. hahaha.
Old 09-02-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold
Waiting for sbf rockstar bro ilock to hit the submit button 😄
Old 09-02-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Transcab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reflexk View Post
Waiting for sbf rockstar bro ilock to hit the submit button
Really love his writting too 😄
Old 09-02-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Neeskens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transcab View Post
Really love his writting too 😄
Same here as well
Old 09-02-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Democrats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates too
Old 10-02-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 9
nuggetjuggler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynuggetjuggler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping too
Old 10-02-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

For a moment I thought Lucy was going to swallow the egg and maybe pass it back out or something but as I thought about it, it would not make sense if she did. She turned to Gabriel who was trying very hard to mind his own business wrapping more Peking duck.

Lucy : Gabriel oh Gabriel….. still the same old you…. Don’t want to get your hands dirty…

He did not reply her and Lucy continued speaking into thin air.

Lucy : You cannot delegate out everything you know…. Sometimes,…. somethings… you just have to do it yourself…. If you get my drift… haha…

Gabriel continued to ignore her and Lucy moved on to Kate.

Lucy : And Kate… you should talk to your brother …. Talk some sense into him…. No point clinging onto something he can’t hold….. oh that reminds me

Lucy touched my shoulder again and I felt as if she had cast a spell on me.

She’s friendly, really friendly and chatty in a way that guys would like. You know that classmate of yours that’s sweet, talks well and get a bit touchy when they’re excited and happy, Lucy strikes me as someone exactly like that.

There is nothing sexual in the way she touched you, yet as a guy, somehow you would enjoy talking to her, even if it’s a light bump of her arms, or a playful smack on your back, there’s this craving for this short physical interaction.

Lucy : It’s a bit dry….. the duck…. Jake… can I have a sip of your tea ??

It’s a weird request I must say.

Who in the world would go to another table and ask for a drink from someone else’s cup ?

I mean would you do that ?

Lucy’s hand stretched out halfway, she could have taken my cup on her own but she didn’t. She deliberately stopped halfway and waited for me to offer her my cup. Kate was staring at me but I was in a trance.

It’s like she knew I would do as she ordered.

I was already caught in her net as my subconscious took the cup and passed it over to Lucy.

Lucy smiled and took a small sip of my tea, leaving a nice red imprint of her lips at the edge of my glass.

I felt my erection stir.

Something was definitely wrong with me.

Why am I getting excited over that lipstick stain ?

Lucy chose to place the cup in front of me instead of back into my hands. What sort of devilish games is she playing ?

Lucy touched my shoulder again and thanked me for the tea.

Lucy : Thanks Jake…. You’re such a darling… give me your phone.. … unlock it please… thank you…

I passed it to her as if I was hypnotised and I watched Lucy keyed in her own number and gave herself a miss call.

With that she walked off to the bathroom , leaving me spellbound staring at the cup.

I could feel more and more blood rushing to my groin. I can’t explain why. Kate broke the silence and hit the nail on the head with her comment.

Kate : I know you desperately want to drink from that cup Jake…. You want to drink it from the same spot where Lucy left her lipstick marks don’t you ??

That shook me awake from my thoughts and I desperately tried to deny that accusation even though it’s true.

Jake : No…. no… of course not…. i…. i…

Kate gave me an irritated look and warned me about Lucy again.

Kate : She has a way with men Jake….. be careful of her… I mean it…

She sure does I must admit. Just spending half a day alone with her I think would be enough to get me eating out of her hands. Lucy gave off this really desirable aura, it’s like a magnet.

It just made me feel like getting close to her.

I’ve seen and met girls that I really want to fuck but Lucy, Lucy is in a league of her own.

If I were to be really honest with my feelings, I don’t want to fuck her….. I want to get fucked by her.

Kate : Jake… Jake !... you listening ?

Jake : Yah… yah… she’s…. ermm… yah… she’s a bit… scary…

I asked for a new cup of tea from the server.

It’s true, Lucy is someone I got to be wary off.

A couple of minutes later I saw Lucy walk out of the bathroom, she slowed down naturally in front of her table of gifts before stopping totally.

The mere presence of her near the table drew quite a bit of attention, eyes started to trail her every move and I could see Terry putting down his chopsticks and sitting back on his chair, staring at Lucy.

Lucy stopped to look at her boat for a few seconds before opening the cover. She reached into the middle of the deck and like a magician, pulled out the last remaining egg and held it up high in full view of everyone looking at her.

Terry stood up and pointed his finger at Lucy .

Terry : YOU!...

Lucy spoke first before Terry could.

Lucy : Don’t be crazy….

She pointed to her golden boat which is the biggest among all the presents.

Lucy : Mine is probably the most expensive one on this table…. and it was made by your company !!... why the hell would I want your stupid egg….

That caught Terry for a while and he turned and glared at me.

Lucy put the egg back into the original nest and said in a nonchalant manner.

Lucy : Well, I think the whole thing is just a gross misunderstanding….let’s not make a mountain out of a molehill…. Besides…. I’m the only one that came to this table …. I guess someone must have meddled with it and it got switched or something…

No one said a thing as Lucy calmly arranged the presents.

She opened up her palms and addressed the whole restaurant.

Lucy : Anyone wishes to add on anything ???

No one spoke .

Lucy smiled, place the cover back on her sailboat and went back to her table without even looking over.

I heaved a sigh of relief, glad that this was finally over.

I noticed however that Roland was smiling as he wagged his index finger at Lucy who maintained a haughty face before turning away.

We got to the last dish of the banquet without much fanfare and when the Yam paste was served, the area where I sat got darker. A hulking shadow covered up the lights and when I looked up, I saw Matthew standing beside me,

He spoke directly to Kate.

Matthew : Kate…. Is my Ah Keong not good enough for you ?? har ??

He said it pretty loud and within seconds Ah Keong came over and tried to pull his dad away.

Ah Keong : Stop it…. Now .! ..

Matthew shrugged his son away.

Matthew : What is the matter with you har ?? You like someone…. Yet you don’t have the balls to go after her ??? you think what ?? just being nice to someone, they will like you back ?? They will magically fall in love with you ?? Is it >?!!!!

Ah Keong : You’re drunk… stop it …

Matthew : Don’t touch me !.... I’m not drunk…

Matthew took a deep breath and sighed, I could smell the alcohol from his body.
Old 10-02-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Matthew : You…. Look down on my boy why ? Because he sells chicken rice?? Is that it ??

Kate kept quiet and looked at Ah Keong who was desperately trying to get his Dad to shut up.

Matthew shrugged him off and continued.

Matthew : I’m telling you… Ah Keong… can afford not to lift his finger and live like a king…. .. for the rest of his life ….. burpppp….. you know he has 3 properties ??? do you ??? along Bukit Timah ?? har >!!

Gabriel cut in at that point and I could see Matthew getting a little more agitated.

Gabriel : Matthew…. My Sister Kate….. She too can afford not to work for the rest of her life if she chooses to…. And yes… we know about Ah Keong’s properties… …. I was the one who ask him to buy it…

Matthew : You shut up !... I’m not talking to you…. Young punks these days….. you all have no respect for the elders….

Ah Keong : Enough !.. I’m sorry guys…. Pa… let’s go !...

Matthew : Let me finish !...

Matthew pointed a finger at Kate, accusing her of tying Ah Keong down at the coffee shop.

Matthew: You chose to stay at that coffee shop…. That is the reason why…. Ah Keong chose to stay there….If not for you…. We would have built an empire…. Just us father and Son… burp…

Ah Keong signalled to a couple of his guys and they came over. Together with much difficulty, they dragged Matthew away back to his table.

The next few minutes became a little awkward and we each pretend our dessert was the most interesting thing ever.

2pm

Gabriel took the stage and addressed the gathering in the restaurant.

He started off with a brief summary, of what has happened the past year. Gabriel congratulated the elders that has started new business or opened a new branch. He updated the group about a fund which each elder contributes to each month, the returns it has made and how he plans to grow it for the future.

Terry made a snide remark as he shook his leg and picked off pieces of meat from his teeth.

Terry : KNN…. Every month I pay CPF still not enough… still must pay this one…

Ben : Then you don’t pay lor…. Got people put a gun to your head ask you to pay or not….

Terry : Fuck off la… I got wife and kids to feed you know…. Unlike you… every month here I bite, there one chunk…. I eating grass at the end of the month…

Ben : You’re contributing the least to the fund, …. Still want to talk so much…

Terry slammed his palm on the table and stood up again.

Ben : What ? Am I wrong ??? ….. you ae sai ( can make it ) … pay more la… ! … yours is a dying trade…. Nowadays still got people want your obiang ( dated ) gold design meh ?>?

Lucy decided to step in and she added.

Lucy : Ben ah Ben….. I commissioned Terry to build me a ship leh…. Are you saying I’m dated too ??

Ben laughed heartily and replied.

Ben : Aiyoh…. Of course not…. Who dare to say you are dated ?? …. Haha

Lucy laughed too and asked Gabriel to please continue.

Gabriel went on a little more on some boring housekeeping matters before coming to the highlight of the birthday lunch.

Grandma’s birthday song of course.

A cake was brought out and a smiling grandma sat in the middle while a half-hearted happy birthday was sung before everyone clapped, no doubt glad that it was over.

I stood beside Kate and asked why Gabriel and Andy did not get Grandma a present.

Kate : We did. We pooled together and got her something, it was delivered to her place last week.

Jake : Gold too ? Your grandma really likes gold is it ?

Kate laughed and said actually she doesn’t.

Kate : It started some time back when each other the elder wanted to show off who’s doing better than the other…. And being the uncles they are, they decided to see who brought the biggest…

Jake : That’s really dumb…

Kate : Keep your comments to yourself…

The cake was cut and distributed, not everyone ate it.

Terry : Eh Gabriel… hurry up la…. You think what ? You hosting national day rally ah….

I could see Gabriel trying to hold it in as he took the mike again, this time round he went straight to the point.

Gabriel : I won’t beat about the bush…. My term as the head of the organisation is up…. I’ll be stepping down and we would need to elect a new leader…

There was a sudden drop in the noise level and everyone went back to their seats.

Gabriel : It’s been an honour to serve….

Terry : KNN la… you think you minister ah ….

King : Terry …..

King opened his mouth finally and Terry shrugged it off and sipped his tea.

Gabriel : With immediate effect… I’ll be stepping down and we’ll be nominating the next leader…

He paused and continued after looking at each of the elders at their respective tables.

Gabriel : I’ll be nominating Andy…. To take over… and as for the rest… you know the drill…

Kate whispered and explained to me that anyone can put themselves up to be a candidate for the nomination as long as he has at least one elder supporting him openly.

Gabriel just declared his support for Andy, effectively making him a nominee regardless if the rest supports him or not.

Gabriel skipped Andy and called out Ben’s name to the floor.

Gabriel : Ben …. Anyone ?

Terry : HAH!.... maybe the ghost la…hahah…

Ben ignored him and shook his leg, digging his nose with his left pinky.

Gabriel : Terry ? … anyone ?

Terry : I vote myself can ? hiak… hiak… hiak…

Ben : Diam la ( shut up ) ….. you can’t even speak properly or type a email… want to be the head…. Dick head more situable…

Gabriel : Moving on… King?

King smile and waved his hands gently, gently refusing the offer.

Gabriel hesitated before calling out Matthew’s name.

Gabriel : Matthew ….

Terry : ME!!... I support brother Matthew !!!

Kate whispered to me that they’ve already expected this to happen and that Matthew would most likely put up a good fight. He has the resources and power to influence the other elders.

Matthew stood up and was about to speak when he covered his own mouth and retched.

He waved wildly and Ah Keong guided him to the bathroom.

Gabriel : Let’s wait for him to be back…

Jake : I have a question.

Kate : What ?

Jake : So what if you become the head ? What’s so special about that ?

Kate : Your word would be the law. And… every elder is obligated to follow your instructions…

Kate gestured to the gathering of men in the room and gave me a little more insight into her grandfather’s history.

Kate’s grandfather helped each and every one of them before, one way or the other. It was a debt they swore to repay.

Jake : So there’s no contract binding them to this ?? It’s all base on what ? Trust ?

Kate : King’s warehouse was burnt down in an accident… my grandfather gave him the capital to start over…. Terry was in a lot of trouble because his partner cheated him of his money,a substantial sum, he would have folded and gone into debt if not for my grandpa.

Andy’s parents operated rent free for years when they started their business in a shophouse along beach road. Ben took over the reins of the rice distribution business set up by her grandfather.

Roland is an orphan and his education was paid for by Kate’s grandfather while Lucy’s mum was diagnosed with terminal cancer, she was on the verge of being sold into prostitution since her mum worked as a mummy in KTV clubs but thankfully she was rescued in time.

Matthew was on the verge of suicide after losing his girlfriend to someone better educated and well to do, Kate’s grandfather was the one who introduced his wife to him and they had Ah Keong. He also chipped in the capital for Matthew’s construction business.
Old 10-02-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster (A)

Kate : So yeah… that’s pretty much it… they’ll all stand by their word since they swore to my grandfather…

I raised an eyebrow and gave Kate a look of disbelief.

Jake : So drama mama one ah ??? You sure or not… A bit hard to believe.

Kate thought about it for a while before turning back to check on Gabriel. He was standing a distance away and she lowered her voice to a whisper.

Her grandfather did help everyone but they were stuck together because they were forced to.

Jake : What do you mean ?

Kate : Grandpa believed that everyone would be able to achieve greater heights if they all worked together, he helped and groomed some of these people, he knows their potential…. But he also knows eventually the day will come when he’s no long around…. And everyone wants to go their own ways…. So he took insurance.

Jake : What insurance.. ?

Kate : The dirt. The dirt on each and everyone in this room.

She explained that her grandfather was a cautious man, and he kept a detailed record of the things everyone did. You don’t become successful by running a honest business, you do so by running a creative business.

Kate : Grandpa wanted to make sure the key to all these dirt were rotated regularly among all the elders, so they do it with a vote. In case his descendants cannot make it, he will be voted out and someone more worthy will be holding the key.

His ultimate aim was for all of them to work together, to help each other. If you can reach for the skies, good for you but if you are sinking and needed help, the others are supposed to chip in, this will make sure no one gets left behind.

You sink, everyone will sink together.

Kate : And of course the money la… the boss holds the purse string… simple as that.

Jake : wait… wait… wait … wait….

Kate : What ?

Jake : But what if say Gabriel is holding the key…. And Terry’s start sinking…. He can always refuse to help and nothing will happen to him right ? ? I mean….. Since Gabriel is holding the dirt…

Kate broke out into a smile and turned to check on her brother again.

Kate : Grandpa is too careful to let that happen. … you cannot let someone have too much power in his hands too…

Matthew’s laughter broke out into the restaurant as he walked towards the gathering.

Kate : Each of the elder…. Holds the dirt…. On one other….

My eyes widened and I turned to look at Kate.

Kate : The thing is no one knows…. Who’s holding on to whose….

Matthew appeared out from the bathroom and started chuckling and laughing loudly.

Matthew : Sorry…. Sorry… wahahahaha.. haha.. sorry…. This is what happen when you drink in the afternoon… whaha.. haha…

Matthew thanked Terry for the nomination and said he gladly accepted it.

Gabriel called out the remaining names and with no other replies, a 3 way fight was ruled out.

Gabriel : Ok, with this……the election will be held next month…. On Sunday, the 22nd of March…. Nominees will be Andy and Matthew….

The moment the date was announce, it was as if a trigger has been pulled, or rather it signalled the end of the lunch.

Matthew, Terry and King all stood up at the same time. One after the other they filed out of the restaurant without even saying their goodbyes. Ah Keong stayed behind and went over to Gabriel’s side.

Jake : So rude… everyone’s just leaving like that ??

Kate turned and left my side too, immediately heading over to Andy. They spoke in soft whispers while I sat down and continued to sip my tea.

Roland went over to Ben and they spoke briefly before parting ways.

There was no pattern, nothing that I could make out of.

Everyone just dispersed.

Everyone except Lucy.

She remained at her table staring at her phone.

Gabriel asked Andy to get the car and they’ll be sending grandma back. Ben and his guys started to load up the gifts.

Kate came over and told me we can go.

Kate : Thanks for the help today Jake… I need to talk with my brother and Andy later… we’ll work something out and let you know yah…

I nodded as Kate joined Ben with the packing of the gifts and they slowly made their way to the exit.

Seeing that I’m left alone, Lucy smiled and got up from her table.

My heart started thumping again.

I don’t know why she has this effect on me.

Lucy came over, dragged a chair in front of me and sat down.

Kate saw me with Lucy and she shot me a look, probably asking me to be careful.

Lucy : You owe me a favour Jake…

Jake : ermm…yah… what do you want ?

Lucy leaned forward, resting her elbow on her right knee which was crossed over her left. She supported her chin with her palm and just stared at me.

Jake : What ?

Lucy : Do you want to fuck Kate ?

I almost choked on my saliva as my eyes widened in shock.

Jake : WHAT!!!>>??

Lucy continued smiling and asked me for my answer.

Jake : Are you out of your mind ??

Lucy : Answer me… do you ??

I looked around the restaurant, except the servers clearing up, only Lucy’s table of girls remained.

I nodded my head, a little wary and unsure.

Lucy : What about me ?? do you want to fuck me too ? haha…

I looked away and stood up but Lucy grabbed my hand, tugging me to sit back down.

Her eyes stared right into mine, making me uncomfortable yet I could not tear myself away from her gaze.

The smell of her perfume assaulted my nose and I was so tempted to reach over and touch her.

Lucy : Answer me Jake… do you ?

I nodded my head too as Lucy laughed.

Lucy flashed a row of pearly white teeth and added.

Lucy : Then I have a win - win proposal for the both of us .

Jake : What…. What is that ?

Lucy : Just help me pass along a message to your friends Gabriel and Ben.

Jake : what message…

Lucy laughed and continued.

Lucy : But please promise not to lie Jake… because I would know exactly what to expect from both of them when you tell them this….do this…. And… I’ll let you have what you want….

Jake : And…. And… what exactly is that ??

Lucy stood up turned away and looked over her shoulder with a smile.

Lucy : Kate ??.... me ?? … haha…

Lucy shrugged her shoulders and laughed before she left me sitting at the chair and a minute later I received a message with her home address and an accompanying message.

Lucy msg : Tell Gabriel… I’ll be voting for Andy….. but tell Ben….. I’m going to vote for Matthew…

………………………………………………..
Old 10-02-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
CamelTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS
Old 10-02-2017, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 8
MrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find better

fwoh i like where this is going. she's a smart one this one
Old 10-02-2017, 02:16 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
RinaKoma is Cool - loads of Potential

Damn it.. its so boring without your stories. Thk you.
Old 10-02-2017, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
DanishCookies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 10-02-2017, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 9
Flyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to behold

Support support. Keep the story going TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1