The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
shortsmart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sweet SYT xiaoyanzi bbbj great service w pic

thanks TS for yanzi ctc. Call n met her lastweek at 3.30pm at L81.she came in within min. Indeed she is a sty. Just a short fr report :
Look:8/10 (syt look)
Body:9/10 (slim)
Boob:6/10 (small but ok lo)
Msg:nil
Bbbj:8/10 (her bbbj is shoik n steady i like nearly cum)
Fj:good
Overall:can try but 2 ex for bj n fj
Rtm:see how when vit m ready

Cheers
Old 12-05-2009, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 16
fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinlo79 View Post
Bro well done,I also want to try and
Give many many FR,can share contact?
Thank you
check you mail
Old 12-05-2009, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
razo1127 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Time to post my FR on my RTF with XYZ. TS bro mentioned my first FR with her was erotic, but I tot I was quite brief with the details already sharing more bout our feeling together.. This time round shall go in depth in lieu of the fact she's leaving soon, hopefully can get some bro's blood flowing and make the effort to get her contact from TS and seek XYZ's help in nursing your temperature back to normal. =)

I made an appointment with XYZ for Monday, which was 3 days after our first FJ. Such is her allure.. Soul was drifting the whole weekend, just had to see her and feel her again. I made arrangement to pick her up from where she stays and arrived earlier as usual. Thereafter I received her a call from her and caught her peeping out of her window. She had seen my car and called. She went on to ask me what I'll like her to wear today.. which left much room for imaginations..

We took a drive around before checking into a nice room with dimly litted disco lightings for the right ambience as we wanted to thoroughly enjoy ourselves this afternoon.. (Treat her well and she will do the same if not more for you..)

What took place was a good hour of chats, an hour of want to shoot in your pants foreplay followed by an hour of the most intense and exhilerating session I ever had in ages~

Having met before, there was no awkwardness between us and we really relaxed ourselves on the bed, fully dressed, but fully onto each other. Our chats was interuppted intermittently by rounds of affectionate kissing whenever our eyes met halfway.. So sweet and so natural you'll be giggling at the end of every kiss. It's also now that I was able to take long looks at her face. Her side profile is a crowd killer in my opinion. She does resembles vivian lai but I'll say she looks more like the hongkong lead actress in the recent 爱情全保. Not that her front profile isn't great, but because you need to be on top of her when she's moaning to see the greater beauty of it.

She charms so much that you'll want to put off seeing her naked too soon in fear that it'll be over as soon.. So I was really holding back or even contemplating not doing it but my fingers got naughty and couldn't resist her small and seductive frame.. Before long, our kisses start to spread beyond our mouth as we explored each other and very very slowly stripped down each other till everything was bare.. The temperature was so hot that we almost couldn't make it to the showers.. Not to mention she was so wet even my finger wanted to come if it could.

In the showers, we left the door open, feeling the hot water and cold air at the same moment, making the hair on our skin stand in a crazy way. My comrade was also standing like no tomorrow, courtesy to the wonderful view of her smooth silky back and sexy butt from the mirror of the dressing table.. She went on to apply soap on every part me sparing no expense down there.. I swear she offers the best soap rub you can endure.. or come for the matter. And as I was trying to come back to my senses, her head was already down under and I knew I was in for a treat.. or another round of torture, haha. With my comrade on full alert, she consumed him entirely.. The feeling of her hot mouth with my comrade inside, her soulful tongue and her magic fingers on my balls almost did it for me.. God! I never had such a tough time holding it in.. It was one hell of a dillema.. XYZ.. Don't stop.. No.. Please stop... Thank goodness sanity came back as it would be a crime to betray this sweet little girl and come in her mouth.. If there's a CD vending machine, we won't even need the bed I tell you..

Freezing cold, we dried up and jumped onto bed. Ever the perfect girl who wants to please, she started taking control and explored every inch of my body as the name catbath implies, nothing of the go thru motion lick lick and be done with.. Not wanting to tire her, I layed her down and kissed her where she's oh so sensitive like a virgin.. At one point I was kissing her belly button, she surprised me with a BJ from right under me.. Her mouth was so warm and wet, words can barely describe such sensation.. Since she started it, I took advantage to hit her in the 69 position.. Oooooo.. All 69 should start it this manner man.. Asking for it just don't do it as when it engages naturally.. Her suction intensified when I went down on her.. Despite the shower she's all wet again and tasted absolutely sweet and electrifying.. She was so sensitive at times her body jerked and my comrade hit her throat but we were too gone by then to stop and say anything more.. We only stopped after I realized she was gushing wet from a good round of climax..

With her under me in missionary, we hugged for god knows how long.. We both wanted it but none wanted to stop.. She was still rubbing my comrade nonstop and I was plain hovering round her nether region taking care not to make contact as with the golden rule. She finally whispered in such indelible and soft tone for me to get the CD. Using her mouth, she capped my comrade we were on the route to no return..

She's really petite and really tight but thanks to her flowing love juices, entry was smooth.. We started slow as I went deeper not wanting to thrust before heading on the way in.. Having gone in all the way, her face was already of bliss without even motion. She was biting her lips, grabbing my back and trembling so gently just being inside her! We had no need to change position as the feeling was just too overwhelming.. You don't need to be rough with her, just savour the moment.. Looking down at her sweet little mountain with those errected tips, her v shaped hips and alluring pubs, moving in and out with slurping wet sounds and that look upon her face.. That pretty face of bliss and enjoyment must be every man's dream..

Many times, her vibrations down below almost made me blow.. But I wanted to bring her further.. It's nothing to do with a display of manhood.. I just wanted us to release in the most mindblowing way.. As she put her legs on my shoulder, she mummered to me that she's very itchy below and asked me not to stop.. Don't come.. Just a bit more please.. I just held on as long as I could and together, upon her titalizing contractions, we hugged each other so tightly we could barely breath and lost ourselves in Ibiza..

My comrade had convulated like 13 times until the reservoir was dry and god knows how many contractions she had rough out given all the intense grip I experienced.. It was purely out of this world.. All 3 hours of it. With an angel nonetheless.

I hoped bros out there will have a chance to experience the exhilarting time I had with XYZ. But I beseige too to all bros to be realistic for one should give prior to receiving. She's out to service and make a living no doubt, but don't give her an hour and a hormone overcharged comrade and expect the most bang for buck. Shower her with some care and concern, time and s11 if within one's mean, and she'll definately reciprocate. A RTF would definately be very encouraging to her and your comrade in my case. I know there's loads of FL out there, but there will only be one XYZ and only till end of May. You make your choice. =)

Thank you for your time and again, thanks to TS for helping XYZ along with bros who helped and supported this sweet girl.
Old 13-05-2009, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 19
logy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro TS for sharing the contact, managed to try out XYZ the week before, and here's the FR

Looks : 7 (SYT look, not bad looking)
Body : Slim and proportionate, some said skinny, but I think that's just nice, I like this type
Boobs : A+ may be, ok for me as I not big boobs lover
Frenching : lots of tongue action
BJ : Never ask for it
FJ : Good, did it in sitting position and made her song song to jurong
GFE : Not bad, very friendly, "teh teh" type.
RTF : Very likely, cause value for money

Cheers!
Old 13-05-2009, 11:27 AM
Samster

fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by razo1127 View Post
Time to post my FR on my RTF with XYZ. TS bro mentioned my first FR with her was erotic, but I tot I was quite brief with the details already sharing more bout our feeling together.. This time round shall go in depth in lieu of the fact she's leaving soon, hopefully can get some bro's blood flowing and make the effort to get her contact from TS and seek XYZ's help in nursing your temperature back to normal. =)

I made an appointment with XYZ for Monday, which was 3 days after our first FJ. Such is her allure.. Soul was drifting the whole weekend, just had to see her and feel her again. I made arrangement to pick her up from where she stays and arrived earlier as usual. Thereafter I received her a call from her and caught her peeping out of her window. She had seen my car and called. She went on to ask me what I'll like her to wear today.. which left much room for imaginations..

We took a drive around before checking into a nice room with dimly litted disco lightings for the right ambience as we wanted to thoroughly enjoy ourselves this afternoon.. (Treat her well and she will do the same if not more for you..)

What took place was a good hour of chats, an hour of want to shoot in your pants foreplay followed by an hour of the most intense and exhilerating session I ever had in ages~

Having met before, there was no awkwardness between us and we really relaxed ourselves on the bed, fully dressed, but fully onto each other. Our chats was interuppted intermittently by rounds of affectionate kissing whenever our eyes met halfway.. So sweet and so natural you'll be giggling at the end of every kiss. It's also now that I was able to take long looks at her face. Her side profile is a crowd killer in my opinion. She does resembles vivian lai but I'll say she looks more like the hongkong lead actress in the recent 爱情全保. Not that her front profile isn't great, but because you need to be on top of her when she's moaning to see the greater beauty of it.

She charms so much that you'll want to put off seeing her naked too soon in fear that it'll be over as soon.. So I was really holding back or even contemplating not doing it but my fingers got naughty and couldn't resist her small and seductive frame.. Before long, our kisses start to spread beyond our mouth as we explored each other and very very slowly stripped down each other till everything was bare.. The temperature was so hot that we almost couldn't make it to the showers.. Not to mention she was so wet even my finger wanted to come if it could.

In the showers, we left the door open, feeling the hot water and cold air at the same moment, making the hair on our skin stand in a crazy way. My comrade was also standing like no tomorrow, courtesy to the wonderful view of her smooth silky back and sexy butt from the mirror of the dressing table.. She went on to apply soap on every part me sparing no expense down there.. I swear she offers the best soap rub you can endure.. or come for the matter. And as I was trying to come back to my senses, her head was already down under and I knew I was in for a treat.. or another round of torture, haha. With my comrade on full alert, she consumed him entirely.. The feeling of her hot mouth with my comrade inside, her soulful tongue and her magic fingers on my balls almost did it for me.. God! I never had such a tough time holding it in.. It was one hell of a dillema.. XYZ.. Don't stop.. No.. Please stop... Thank goodness sanity came back as it would be a crime to betray this sweet little girl and come in her mouth.. If there's a CD vending machine, we won't even need the bed I tell you..

Freezing cold, we dried up and jumped onto bed. Ever the perfect girl who wants to please, she started taking control and explored every inch of my body as the name catbath implies, nothing of the go thru motion lick lick and be done with.. Not wanting to tire her, I layed her down and kissed her where she's oh so sensitive like a virgin.. At one point I was kissing her belly button, she surprised me with a BJ from right under me.. Her mouth was so warm and wet, words can barely describe such sensation.. Since she started it, I took advantage to hit her in the 69 position.. Oooooo.. All 69 should start it this manner man.. Asking for it just don't do it as when it engages naturally.. Her suction intensified when I went down on her.. Despite the shower she's all wet again and tasted absolutely sweet and electrifying.. She was so sensitive at times her body jerked and my comrade hit her throat but we were too gone by then to stop and say anything more.. We only stopped after I realized she was gushing wet from a good round of climax..

With her under me in missionary, we hugged for god knows how long.. We both wanted it but none wanted to stop.. She was still rubbing my comrade nonstop and I was plain hovering round her nether region taking care not to make contact as with the golden rule. She finally whispered in such indelible and soft tone for me to get the CD. Using her mouth, she capped my comrade we were on the route to no return..

She's really petite and really tight but thanks to her flowing love juices, entry was smooth.. We started slow as I went deeper not wanting to thrust before heading on the way in.. Having gone in all the way, her face was already of bliss without even motion. She was biting her lips, grabbing my back and trembling so gently just being inside her! We had no need to change position as the feeling was just too overwhelming.. You don't need to be rough with her, just savour the moment.. Looking down at her sweet little mountain with those errected tips, her v shaped hips and alluring pubs, moving in and out with slurping wet sounds and that look upon her face.. That pretty face of bliss and enjoyment must be every man's dream..

Many times, her vibrations down below almost made me blow.. But I wanted to bring her further.. It's nothing to do with a display of manhood.. I just wanted us to release in the most mindblowing way.. As she put her legs on my shoulder, she mummered to me that she's very itchy below and asked me not to stop.. Don't come.. Just a bit more please.. I just held on as long as I could and together, upon her titalizing contractions, we hugged each other so tightly we could barely breath and lost ourselves in Ibiza..

My comrade had convulated like 13 times until the reservoir was dry and god knows how many contractions she had rough out given all the intense grip I experienced.. It was purely out of this world.. All 3 hours of it. With an angel nonetheless.

I hoped bros out there will have a chance to experience the exhilarting time I had with XYZ. But I beseige too to all bros to be realistic for one should give prior to receiving. She's out to service and make a living no doubt, but don't give her an hour and a hormone overcharged comrade and expect the most bang for buck. Shower her with some care and concern, time and s11 if within one's mean, and she'll definately reciprocate. A RTF would definately be very encouraging to her and your comrade in my case. I know there's loads of FL out there, but there will only be one XYZ and only till end of May. You make your choice. =)

Thank you for your time and again, thanks to TS for helping XYZ along with bros who helped and supported this sweet girl.
wah liew power FR leh, u mean u book 3 hour session arh? up u for the effort and thank you for the support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by logy View Post
Thanks bro TS for sharing the contact, managed to try out XYZ the week before, and here's the FR

Looks : 7 (SYT look, not bad looking)
Body : Slim and proportionate, some said skinny, but I think that's just nice, I like this type
Boobs : A+ may be, ok for me as I not big boobs lover
Frenching : lots of tongue action
BJ : Never ask for it
FJ : Good, did it in sitting position and made her song song to jurong
GFE : Not bad, very friendly, "teh teh" type.
RTF : Very likely, cause value for money

Cheers!
Thank you for the FR and support.
Old 13-05-2009, 08:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
wuliao_5529 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks TS for XYZ's contact, actually got TS pm quite awhile ago but no time try.Anyway,Finally got time today so sms XYZ for a slot. Met her at L81in the afternoon.

Looks:6.5/10 (was hoping for lai yiling lookalike but abit disappointed but still acceptable)

Body:Just nice but Boobs r too small with perky nips.

Frenching:9/10(all the way from after bath till end of FJ)

BBBJ:9/10(Good suction,have to stop her if not CIM liao)

FJ:8/10(Damn Horny,keep moving till her juice stained the bed n still asking for more)

Massage:7/10(She is not trained in this area but offer me this service n can feel the effort she put in)

GFE:High(Almost 2hrs worth of hugging kissing chit chatting,Great company)

RTF:She will b leaving on 27 may, but i dont think i can make it before that,maybe when she come back after she get her permit.
Old 13-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nokiae71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi boss, can share the contact? Thank you!
Old 13-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuliao_5529 View Post
Thanks TS for XYZ's contact, actually got TS pm quite awhile ago but no time try.Anyway,Finally got time today so sms XYZ for a slot. Met her at XXX in the afternoon.

Looks:6.5/10 (was hoping for lai yiling lookalike but abit disappointed but still acceptable)

Body:Just nice but Boobs r too small with perky nips.

Frenching:9/10(all the way from after bath till end of FJ)

BBBJ:9/10(Good suction,have to stop her if not CIM liao)

FJ:8/10(Damn Horny,keep moving till her juice stained the bed n still asking for more)

Massage:7/10(She is not trained in this area but offer me this service n can feel the effort she put in)

GFE:High(Almost 2hrs worth of hugging kissing chit chatting,Great company)

RTF:She will b leaving on 27 may, but i dont think i can make it before that,maybe when she come back after she get her permit.
thank you for the FR, but do leave the place of passion out in your FR. many many eyes on SBF.
Old 13-05-2009, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
jenson498 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS, See your effort really worth it.. Mind pm me XYZ's contact? Will like to try b4 she's gone.. Cheers...
Old 15-05-2009, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
yeoalex83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This my 1st time meeting up with Fl so 1st time doing FR. never thought of doing FR b4 but i think i should do it in order to get more contact lol. Anyway i think it will be a short 1. if not good dont blame me cause my 1st time.

yesterday night was out having supper at geylang then suddenly thought of this number that i got last few days. decided to sms and see if any1 reply cause already quite late (0030hr). after a few min came the reply asking who intro 1. i mention fengheshang and she say "yes i'm free right now". After some smsed i met her up at geylang.At 1st glance i was disappointed with her look but she was very friendly. hold your arms all the way to the hotel jus like GF. she like from china tourist board. keep promoting to me about china. i was getting bored and then she say let get showered. haha this was when my eye open "finally". she strip and i say her figure. this make up for the look. her look not pretty (but no ugly) but her figure is good.went into the toilet, she bend down adjusting the water and her ass rubs against my dick. wow so song! she wash me clean clean then wash herself while i dry up and went to wait for her in bed. she came out with the bed and started frenching like my gf. near to 5mins of frenching while she use her fingernail to stroke my didi. so freaking iticy but song. slowly she move to my nipple and further down to my balls. she got 1 stun i cannot tahan. she lick inbetween my tights.then slowly started licking my didi's head and started her powerful bbbj. her bbbj was so powerful that i almost cim but i tahan dont wanna waste this girl.she cap me and ride me for few mins and we change to doggy and "poom" i release and lie on the bed flat. she clean me up and we chat again for 10min b4 showering and leave.

Looks: 5.5/10 (i very stingy on look so wun give much..)
Boobs: A+ or B (i not very good at cup size but she say recently she lose weight due to too heaty, guess all the weight lose came from her boobs.)
Body: 7.5/10
BJ: 9/10 (almost CIM.)
CIM/COF/COB: never try
FJ:7/10
Frenching: GFE
AJ/AR: Nil
Service: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
Old 15-05-2009, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoalex83 View Post
This my 1st time meeting up with Fl so 1st time doing FR. never thought of doing FR b4 but i think i should do it in order to get more contact lol. Anyway i think it will be a short 1. if not good dont blame me cause my 1st time.

yesterday night was out having supper at geylang then suddenly thought of this number that i got last few days. decided to sms and see if any1 reply cause already quite late (0030hr). after a few min came the reply asking who intro 1. i mention fengheshang and she say "yes i'm free right now". After some smsed i met her up at geylang.At 1st glance i was disappointed with her look but she was very friendly. hold your arms all the way to the hotel jus like GF. she like from china tourist board. keep promoting to me about china. i was getting bored and then she say let get showered. haha this was when my eye open "finally". she strip and i say her figure. this make up for the look. her look not pretty (but no ugly) but her figure is good.went into the toilet, she bend down adjusting the water and her ass rubs against my dick. wow so song! she wash me clean clean then wash herself while i dry up and went to wait for her in bed. she came out with the bed and started frenching like my gf. near to 5mins of frenching while she use her fingernail to stroke my didi. so freaking iticy but song. slowly she move to my nipple and further down to my balls. she got 1 stun i cannot tahan. she lick inbetween my tights.then slowly started licking my didi's head and started her powerful bbbj. her bbbj was so powerful that i almost cim but i tahan dont wanna waste this girl.she cap me and ride me for few mins and we change to doggy and "poom" i release and lie on the bed flat. she clean me up and we chat again for 10min b4 showering and leave.

Looks: 5.5/10 (i very stingy on look so wun give much..)
Boobs: A+ or B (i not very good at cup size but she say recently she lose weight due to too heaty, guess all the weight lose came from her boobs.)
Body: 7.5/10
BJ: 9/10 (almost CIM.)
CIM/COF/COB: never try
FJ:7/10
Frenching: GFE
AJ/AR: Nil
Service: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
Thank you for the FR..keep em coming
Old 15-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
LOVE & SERVE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can i have the contact ?
Old 15-05-2009, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
nicyeok is Cool - loads of Potential

First thanks to bro TS fergheshang for XYZ ctc. so SMS to XYZ for a slot. we made an appt. to the H81@2:30pm.

Here is my short FR as below:

Look: 7/10
Boobs: A+ with round nipples
Body: 7/10 (she has a very slim waist, and her skin is soft and smooth)
French: yes (Really french like GF feel)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Really deep throat suction and she even suck your balls also)
Painting: yes (Her pussy is clean and no smell)
FJ: 8/10 (Very accommodating. She like you to pump her hard and fast)
GF: 8/10 (She is a very friendly and cheerful gal.)
Damaged: $80+Tips+Room+CD
RTF: maybe
Old 16-05-2009, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
sleazy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro fengheshang,
can hv contct, wld like to try b4 she departs, thnaks.

FL :Xiao Yx Ex /Yuan Yxxx (2x) /Jin Hxx /Xiao Bxx /Yao Yxx /Swxx Txxx/ XYZ /K****(adpost) /TE** (2x) /Xiao Nxx(HJ) /Yan Yxx /
Evexxx /Xin Yx (2x) /You Yxx /Dior /Helen /Ling Zi /JJ(2x) /LinLin /Lisa /Yuki /Xxxx Yun /Lucy
Old 16-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVE & SERVE View Post
bro can i have the contact ?
Please check you mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleazy View Post
bro fengheshang,
can hv contct, wld like to try b4 she departs, thnaks.
Please check your mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicyeok View Post
First thanks to bro TS fergheshang for XYZ ctc. so SMS to XYZ for a slot. we made an appt. to the H81@2:30pm.

Here is my short FR as below:

Look: 7/10
Boobs: A+ with round nipples
Body: 7/10 (she has a very slim waist, and her skin is soft and smooth)
French: yes (Really french like GF feel)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Really deep throat suction and she even suck your balls also)
Painting: yes (Her pussy is clean and no smell)
FJ: 8/10 (Very accommodating. She like you to pump her hard and fast)
GF: 8/10 (She is a very friendly and cheerful gal.)
Damaged: $80+Tips+Room+CD
RTF: maybe
Thank you for your FR and the support u shown her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread