The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2020, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 5
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Up till 75th min and u r still right... keeping my fingers cross... GGMU

Finally 2-0 final scoreline!

Hoping next season we could have some good signing of players...
Now that the team is playing exciting football and CL is secure, our chances of signing top players like Sancho and keeping existing top players like Pogba are boosted!
Old 27-07-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

https://twitter.com/ManUnitedZone_/s...017357312?s=20
Old 27-07-2020, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
Now that the team is playing exciting football and CL is secure, our chances of signing top players like Sancho and keeping existing top players like Pogba are boosted!
They finally woke up a little bit tonight... played better than they did against West ham last match ... also got luck gifted with a last minute goal due to a careless mistake by the Leicester GK ... GGMU!!!...next season in CL.. no need to go in by back door

Score : 2-0 in favour of red devils ... both Charlie's n lawro's prediction wrong again..

Scorers : Fernandes (thru penalty)... and of all pple lingard who is said to be leaving the club....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-07-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
They finally woke up a little bit tonight... played better than they did against West ham last match ... also got luck gifted with a last minute goal due to a careless mistake by the Leicester GK ... GGMU!!!...next season in CL.. no need to go in by back door

Score : 2-0 in favour of red devils ... both Charlie's n lawro's prediction wrong again..

Scorers : Fernandes (thru penalty)... and of all pple lingard who is said to be leaving the club....
In fact, both the goals were gifted by players who had Utd connections. Johny Evans (once a red always a red ) and Peter's (legendary ex-utd keeper) son Casper
Old 27-07-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

man u finished a credible third and qualify for UCL next season. however, the gulf between pool and man u is huge (33 pts), aim to catch up to city first (15 pts). next season's emphasis to finish in top 4 again and go as far as possible in UCL, while blooding youngsters for minor cups.

OGS has settled on his starting 11: DDG, WB, shaw, lindelof, maguire, pogba, matic, greenwood, fernandes, rashford, martial. he needs to sign at least 4 more players so that there is more quality and depth and the players can rest/rotate. DDG has one more season to convince before henderson returns, lindelof has been starting ahead of bailly (injury prone) and jones (downhill), matic is aging and iglaho is a short term striking option

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 27-07-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
man u finished a credible third and qualify for UCL next season. however, the gulf between pool and man u is huge (33 pts), aim to catch up to city first (15 pts). next season's emphasis to finish in top 4 again and go as far as possible in UCL, while blooding youngsters for minor cups.

OGS has settled on his starting 11: DDG, WB, shaw, lindelof, maguire, pogba, matic, greenwood, fernandes, rashford, martial. he needs to sign at least 4 more players so that there is more quality and depth and the players can rest/rotate. DDG has one more season to convince before henderson returns, lindelof has been starting ahead of bailly (injury prone) and jones (downhill), matic is aging and iglaho is a short term striking option
We need another CB, lindelof and maguire are both inconsistent. Need someone with attitude and caliber like how Vidic was. Greenwood is playing out of position in RW, though he has been a relevation there. Need to get someone like Sancho for the right. A midfielder to replace Matic, as Fred isn't that great of a DM, and he can play more box to box like McTominay. Probably another striker, someone like a natural finisher. I hope they don't really go and spend £120 mil on a keeper like Oblak, no matter how good he is.
Old 27-07-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We need another CB, lindelof and maguire are both inconsistent. Need someone with attitude and caliber like how Vidic was. Greenwood is playing out of position in RW, though he has been a relevation there. Need to get someone like Sancho for the right. A midfielder to replace Matic, as Fred isn't that great of a DM, and he can play more box to box like McTominay. Probably another striker, someone like a natural finisher. I hope they don't really go and spend £120 mil on a keeper like Oblak, no matter how good he is.
Well said n agreed ...Maguire esp is a clown in defence, twice putting the ball into his own net...he is slow n clumsy defender n not a good replacement for Johnny Evans in defence from Leicester...must get someone better than him....yes, matic is getting old need to standby a replacement for him too...n DDG ???...hmmmm...think need to replace him too, conceding too many goals these days...soft goals some more

Old 28-07-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well said n agreed ...Maguire esp is a clown in defence, twice putting the ball into his own net...he is slow n clumsy defender n not a good replacement for Johnny Evans in defence from Leicester...must get someone better than him....yes, matic is getting old need to standby a replacement for him too...n DDG ???...hmmmm...think need to replace him too, conceding too many goals these days...soft goals some more
Maguire can play out from the back, and good for clearances cos of his height and build. But clearly isn't a composed no nonsense defender. Eric bailly is good, but too injury prone and not consistent. We need a proper CB. I'd rather they don't spend funds on a keeper and check Dea Gea for another season, and possibly get Dean Henderson to play more. De Gea can't be a sweeper keeper and it's better he saves with his legs than hands.
Old 28-07-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maguire can play out from the back, and good for clearances cos of his height and build. But clearly isn't a composed no nonsense defender. Eric bailly is good, but too injury prone and not consistent. We need a proper CB. I'd rather they don't spend funds on a keeper and check Dea Gea for another season, and possibly get Dean Henderson to play more. De Gea can't be a sweeper keeper and it's better he saves with his legs than hands.
Yes, i think DDG shd be downgraded to No. 2 GK and let Henderson be the permanent keeper...this way will keep him on his toes

Last edited by Rickey; 28-07-2020 at 10:45 AM.
Old 28-07-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, i think DDG shd be downgraded to No. 2 GK and let Henderson be the permanent keeper...this way will keep him on his toes
Yeah they shld kind of drop him once in a while. I know he's rumored to be one of the highest paid in the club (even world, around £300k upwards per week), but they need to drop him like how Arsenal drop Ozil.
Old 28-07-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
man u didn't splash out 80m on maguire for no reason, just that he is not pacy, OGS needs to sign another DC, someone in the mould of rio ferdinand. lindelof to become rotation player or retrain to MC, bailly is pacy but needs to be fit, jones to be let go once a DC is signed

mctominay is not as defensive-minded as matic, maybe he can learn from matic to operate as holding mid. if he can't develop into a DMC, OGS has to sign one who is pacy. fred/pereira are not good enough to be holding mid

if man u sign sancho, the attack will be more balanced. man u has been attacking more down the left since martial and pogba joined (rashford also operates down the left), neglecting the right flank. during SAF, we had g.neville/rafael overlap beckham/CR7 on the right, irwin/evra overlap giggs on the left and scholes thru the center. currently, the attack is lop-sided with rashford/martial/shaw down the left, fernandes/pogba thru the center and a non-natural winger down the right, the case for the right flank isn't helped with WB not being incisive enough. the addition of sancho can certainly boost the attack options and WB work on his attacking aspect

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 28-07-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
man u didn't splash out 80m on maguire for no reason, just that he is not pacy, OGS needs to sign another DC, someone in the mould of rio ferdinand. lindelof to become rotation player or retrain to MC, bailly is pacy but needs to be fit, jones to be let go once a DC is signed

mctominay is not as defensive-minded as matic, maybe he can learn from matic to operate as holding mid. if he can't develop into a DMC, OGS has to sign one who is pacy. fred/pereira are not good enough to be holding mid

if man u sign sancho, the attack will be more balanced. man u has been attacking more down the left since martial and pogba joined (rashford also operates down the left), neglecting the right flank. during SAF, we had g.neville/rafael overlap beckham/CR7 on the right, irwin/evra overlap giggs on the left and scholes thru the center. currently, the attack is lop-sided with rashford/martial/shaw down the left, fernandes/pogba thru the center and a non-natural winger down the right, the case for the right flank isn't helped with WB not being incisive enough. the addition of sancho can certainly boost the attack options and WB work on his attacking aspect
WB has actually improved throughout the season though. Never used to even attack in the start and has now started putting in few cross. Hope he gets better in the offensive, he's already a solid defender. There are only two reasons why Utd paid so much for Maguire: he's an English international, and it's Utd paying. Right wing problem hasn't been addressed since CR7 days. Hoping Sancho comes in to change that. Now that we clinched CL spot, chances are higher of signing him. Again we will end up overpaying initially, third reason this time being Dortmunds famed hardball negotiation.

I feel mctominay and Fred are both good for box to box running only, both aren't as good defensively as Matic. So a TOP CDM is a must. Someone like Kante would be ideal to provide defensive cover.
Old 29-07-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Charlie Nicholas' end-of-season Premier League grades

Manchester United: C+

I'm not enamoured by Manchester United. I think they're miles away. They finished third, but Leicester fell apart a bit, Chelsea were stumbling all over the place, take nothing away from them getting into the Champions League or from Ole Gunnar Solskjaer personally, but the reality is still that they've been poor.

They got there because of the failure of some of the other teams. We know Bruno Fernandes has given them a massive lift, at the back I don't think they've improved dramatically, I don't think their defenders or full-backs are the best defenders, and I don't think they're a passing machine in midfield too. There's a lot of work still to be done.

But making the Champions League mitigates some of that. There's been improvement, but I don't think it's been as eye-catching as some of the other teams.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-league-grades
Old 30-07-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
WB has actually improved throughout the season though. Never used to even attack in the start and has now started putting in few cross. Hope he gets better in the offensive, he's already a solid defender. There are only two reasons why Utd paid so much for Maguire: he's an English international, and it's Utd paying. Right wing problem hasn't been addressed since CR7 days. Hoping Sancho comes in to change that. Now that we clinched CL spot, chances are higher of signing him. Again we will end up overpaying initially, third reason this time being Dortmunds famed hardball negotiation.

I feel mctominay and Fred are both good for box to box running only, both aren't as good defensively as Matic. So a TOP CDM is a must. Someone like Kante would be ideal to provide defensive cover.
yes, WB has worked on his attacking play but still can be improved. if he can train on long throws, man u will have another set play threat. i think OGS has to sign a natural right winger (sancho or others), and this player will be the right winger for the next 8 seasons. same when OGS signed WB, who will be the right back for the next 8 seasons. the new right winger will build a rapport with WB like beckham did with g.neville. when mourinho was still manager, he signed mkhitaryan who can play on the right wing, the addition would restore balance to man u attack, but mourinho lost faith and traded him for sanchez (who also operates on the left), and man u attack was unbalanced once again james is pacy but he seems more effective down the left than on the right, plus his favoured move of cutting in from the left has been figured out by opponents. OGS prefer greenwood over him since the league restart, he might need to improve his bag of tricks

i think ever since man u won the treble, players they were interested in had a hike in asking price, not easy to pay reasonable fees as clubs/agents would try to profit whenever they can

if OGS signs a pacy DMC, mctominay and fred will have reduced playing time, and its up to OGS wisdom to manage them. which is why it may be better to have mctominay learn from matic to be holding mid and succeed him with fred on rotation. there is a need for a holding mid to protect the defence as maguire is not pacy and the fullbacks overlap. if OGS intends to sign a DMC, the scouts need to find a player (<24yo) who can be at the club for the next 8 seasons

Old 30-07-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes, WB has worked on his attacking play but still can be improved. if he can train on long throws, man u will have another set play threat. i think OGS has to sign a natural right winger (sancho or others), and this player will be the right winger for the next 8 seasons. same when OGS signed WB, who will be the right back for the next 8 seasons. the new right winger will build a rapport with WB like beckham did with g.neville. when mourinho was still manager, he signed mkhitaryan who can play on the right wing, the addition would restore balance to man u attack, but mourinho lost faith and traded him for sanchez (who also operates on the left), and man u attack was unbalanced once again james is pacy but he seems more effective down the left than on the right, plus his favoured move of cutting in from the left has been figured out by opponents. OGS prefer greenwood over him since the league restart, he might need to improve his bag of tricks

i think ever since man u won the treble, players they were interested in had a hike in asking price, not easy to pay reasonable fees as clubs/agents would try to profit whenever they can

if OGS signs a pacy DMC, mctominay and fred will have reduced playing time, and its up to OGS wisdom to manage them. which is why it may be better to have mctominay learn from matic to be holding mid and succeed him with fred on rotation. there is a need for a holding mid to protect the defence as maguire is not pacy and the fullbacks overlap. if OGS intends to sign a DMC, the scouts need to find a player (<24yo) who can be at the club for the next 8 seasons
Looks like our wish for a proper CDM is going to come true. Utd are pushing to try signing either Wilfred Ndidi or Sergei Milinkovic Savic. I'd prefer Ndidi cos he bettered even Kante's stats in his first full season and has premier league experience. However, SMS is arguably a better and more experienced (club/country) player, and can also compete with Bruno and Pobga for attaching midfield as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1