The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Here one of the zoomed in photo. From the window. But don't know why like don't looked like cup D though.

But the material seems kinda thin.

Nice! Hopefully there’s more to come!
Old 30-12-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
After a while, she became more relaxed.

Old 30-12-2020, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketwa View Post
Very nice share bro, wish to read more stories, and view more pics too
There I told u TS, bros here all want to see pics of sexy Joey, adding more life n visualisation into yr thread n story .. Keep yr pics cumming tgt with your stories, ok?? .. so we can enjoy flapping when reading yr stories tgt with the pics

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-12-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9961 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
There I told u TS, bros here all want to see pics of sexy Joey, adding more life n visualisation into yr thread n story .. Keep yr pics cumming tgt with your stories, ok?? .. so we can enjoy flapping when reading yr stories tgt with the pics
Of course we want to see more pics of Joey!
Old 31-12-2020, 07:49 AM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Not always will have and not always will take and post ma.
Old 31-12-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
1ya1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not always will have and not always will take and post ma.
Will still enjoy if you post once in a while. Thanks!
Old 02-01-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
okoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyokoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
After a while, she became more relaxed.

Wow! Thanks for the great pictures share! Looking forward to stories with more pics
Old 02-01-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Adventure #43: New Year Day 2021

First day of 2021. We planned to go for an early morning jog, before heading to Joey JC class gathering.

We woke up and went for a cool morning jog to start off the year, just in time before the rain came pouring down non stop. Joey was in her under armour black sports bra, singlet and a pair of high cut FBT shorts.

We were cooling down under our block, doing our stretching while I am admiring her legs and big butt, I asked Joey, "Last time you all from tracks and field in JC one, also wear like that one ah. Like that the guys shiok sia."

"Ya lor, if not wear what leh. Some more I doing sprints, lesser hindrance easier to run ma. Anyway the shorts got inner lining ma." Joey replied. "Anyway the team trains together one and everyone is so used to each other liao what. See until sian."

"Nice leh. Your ex bf is the captain right, fit and muscular. Lucky sia and he gets to enjoy the full view like I am now. Haha. Any kinky stories to share, like after training or what?" I asked Joey.

"Siao ah. What kinky stories? Just the same as what normal couple will do lor. In school leh." Joey replied impatiently.

"Sure have some one ma. Like after training, he sure the last one to leave and u will be waiting for him. Maybe some quickie with him or even more?" I continued to tease her.

She paused for a moment before saying "Ok enough liao. Time to go up and bathe liao."
Old 02-01-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Once back home, I continued teasing her and pulled her into the room, "Cannot be never one la. Even I see also will buay tahan liao leh. Share share a bit la." I grabbed her from behind, slipped both hands from the side of the singlet and groped both her sweaty boobs from outside the sports bra. "Wah, so big and soft. This is the benefits of being the captain. Got do like that?" I probed again.

Joey didn't say anything but just nodded her head slightly as she let out a soft moan with her eyes closed.

Next I lifted up her sports bra to release her cup D boobs and play with her erected nipples, flicking and pinching them at times. "What a pair of sexy and horny nehs u have. You have been a good motivation to the rest of the team." I said as I slowly pulled down her FBT shorts and ran my fingers along her pussy. "Yes, no panties inside. Good job. And your chee bye is wet. Is it because of all their cocks that u see through the tight tights? Got do something like that in maybe the sports equipment store room?"

"Something.. Like ahh.. That.. Wet cause of sweat ma. Ahhh. Just.. Ah.. Jog ma.." Joey replied reluctantly as she moaned.

That turned me even more as I probed further. "Ah, so he got do this too. Come. Take off your everything and squat in front of the captain." I commanded her as I took off my sweaty jogging shorts. The next moment Joey is squatting in front of me, and took my erected cock into her mouth with her eyes closed and without me saying anything. Seems like she is doing it subconsciously.

"Well done Joey. You seems to like my stinky and sweaty cock a lot. Sucking it so hard. Do you want more? You horny tua neh girl. Looked so innocent but actually you are so horny." I continued with the dirty talking. "You want more? Come and benefit the rest of the team too while you play with your wet chee bye. More dirty cocks for you. " I positioned 2 of my thumbs on each side of her face.

"Ahhh.. Hmm yes.. Ahh..." Joey slid her right hand down to her pussy, running them up and down as she moaned, taking turns to alternate sucking hard on each of my thumbs and my cock.

Next I laid her down on the cold hard floor, since we are in the "sports equipment room". I lifted both her legs high up and dived right into her wet pussy. "Wow. Chao chee bye sia. So wet, so horny. Nice. You have been keeping it so wet ah. Ahhh.. I like it. A bit salty. Not so loud ah, if not wait the teachers or school janitor can hear."

"No not.. Ahh. There. Ah.. Just now.. Ah... Ah... Sweat.... Ah alot. Ah... Ah.. Dirty.. Ahh. No.." Joey struggled not to moan out too loud.

I stopped the licking and knelt next to her face and directed her mouth back to my cock as I finger fucked her using my right hand with 2 fingers.

"Oh fuck. You are so tight Joey. Ahh. Thank you captain for the benefits. Ahh. Shiok." I pumped my fingers faster, simulating her being fucked while she is sucking another cock.

"Ahhh.. Ahh.. Ahh... .... Ah..." Joey moaned and sucked hard. "Ahh. Ahh ahhhhh. Ahh." Her pussy clenching my fingers as she had her first orgasm.

"Wow so fast you cummed. My turn now." I turned her over and doggied her from behind. "Joey, you are still so wet and tight despite being fucked. You like it? The training ok? You like the dirty stinky cocks don't you."

"Ahh yes. Ahh.. Ahh...cumming... Ah.. Ah.." her pussy squeezed my cock hard as she orgasmed. I pumped her for another few minutes before exploding my cum all over her ass.

We laid down on the floor, panting and catching our breaths. "So you all really so happening ah last time." I asked.

"Only some is true la. The rest I just follow your role-playing what." Joey replied as she stood up and went to the bathroom to shower, leaving me on the floor figuring out which are the true parts.

What a good start to 2021.
Old 02-01-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
DreamC639 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro. Wish both of you have many more adventures in 2021
Old 02-01-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamC639 View Post
Nice update bro. Wish both of you have many more adventures in 2021
Thank you.
Old 03-01-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you.
Welcum!... Happy new year TS ...

TS is so notti boy ...teased his sexy wife Joey until so jialat doing the role-play to rake up her sexy past in jc after their morning jog ..how fun it would be to hv such a notti, sexy wife as Joey in bed

Last edited by Rickey; 03-01-2021 at 01:25 PM.
Old 03-01-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Blazengard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing 2021 story bruh~ I bet Joey were visualizing all those cocks she had during her younger days while sucking your cock and thumbs~ 👍🏼 🍆 👍🏼. Lol.
Would have exploded if a real scenario were to be explored with strangers to test the water~ Anyway, nice update, keep up the good work.
Old 04-01-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Adventure #43: New Year Day 2021

First day of 2021. We planned to go for an early morning jog, before heading to Joey JC class gathering.

We woke up and went for a cool morning jog to start off the year, just in time before the rain came pouring down non stop. Joey was in her under armour black sports bra, singlet and a pair of high cut FBT shorts.

We were cooling down under our block, doing our stretching while I am admiring her legs and big butt, I asked Joey, "Last time you all from tracks and field in JC one, also wear like that one ah. Like that the guys shiok sia."

"Ya lor, if not wear what leh. Some more I doing sprints, lesser hindrance easier to run ma. Anyway the shorts got inner lining ma." Joey replied. "Anyway the team trains together one and everyone is so used to each other liao what. See until sian."

"Nice leh. Your ex bf is the captain right, fit and muscular. Lucky sia and he gets to enjoy the full view like I am now. Haha. Any kinky stories to share, like after training or what?" I asked Joey.

"Siao ah. What kinky stories? Just the same as what normal couple will do lor. In school leh." Joey replied impatiently.
Can TS provide us fans here with pics of his sexy wife Joey's jogging wear that morning for us to visualise n fap ??? ...the black sports bra n FBT shorts esp at her pussy area ...not difficult to photo them n show us here, right ??? ...hehe

Old 14-01-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

It's just a normal sports bra and FBT shorts leh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1