The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-11-2021, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 3
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
My understanding is she balik kampung tomorrow.
Thus the reason for taking down.
Damn Niko leaving SG already? Still haven’t tried her yet…
Old 23-11-2021, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-cc/

RTM: No

Location: xingxing/xiaoxue first location, not good for driver
Looks: close to photo, body not that firm
Massage: passable
Personality: a good talker, can talk many things
Boobs: big and soft
Sensual: green and mechanic, will zhut u and roamable

Why no rtm: as she told me to top up $20 for zhut zhut her. I asked her why need top up, she said “I know you guys want to zhut want to bj want to fj ans just pay 120 right, everything want cheap cheap”
Then I straight no mood, pay and leave, not even shoot
Say boliao word make me hot, I just asked why need top up only
I remembered visiting her when she just came to see what’s the hype about, but nothing much. Kept telling me she wanna find bf lol. Wasted bro, shld have just asked her how much for the bj and stuff it down her throat. Hehs
Old 23-11-2021, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 9
cwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to behold

I usually go spa but now trying the freelance massage scene. So far, tried to message 6-7 gals on Whatsapp (in chinese) but no response. Prefer Whatsapp instead of Phone/SMS for privacy reasons and the app indicates these numbers do have WA but they don't reply to me. Is it because I am new and not on their database?

Also, if any bros have an recs for full nude BM, or good providers near Orchard area please also PM me thanks!
Old 23-11-2021, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/kk-massage/

Tried her today.

Nice apartment. Good for both who drive or take public transport.

Place is clean. I will say if you are looking for slim + boobs. This ML is really there. Her figure is really good. I commended her a few times. Massage wise soso and she can make u shoot because of her figures. Au Natural Tits.

For $110 now, I think good to go for a hj
Bro, what about the looks? Are the photos close to what she actually looks like?
Old 23-11-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Thks bro for your MR on Xing Zi.  Tried her today and she is good. Nice lady, very hardworking and very good sensual  services. Gave her a small tip (long time never do that liao) When I left
No worries bro. she is a breath of fresh air. There's that happy, light , "what a wonderful day it is going to be" feeling after a session  with her. I likey
Old 23-11-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
slip_the_nip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslip_the_nip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Humble FR for Shan Shan https://sglonelyguy-6.com/shanshan-massage/

Location: Discreet. For drivers, parking is limited but possible to park on other streets and walk over. Foot soldiers will likely have a workout before the session.

Room: Clean and spacious.

Looks: Same as pictures.

Body: Slim, probably a B. Not super firm but ok for me.

Massage: Above average.

Service: Above average, worked hard to make me cum.

RTM: Yes, if I am able within the area.
Old 23-11-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
thank you for MR
a overhyped ML by okt when first arrived
Yep, there are certain folks here that will overhype newly arrived MLs. Unfortunately,  many clueless punters here take the bait and the undeserving MLs make a killing.

After a month or two then everyone starts to see the truth. But by then , the cunning MLs have KC-ed enough regulars, so they still have business and can't be bothered to improve.

THE ABOVE IS JUST MY POINT OF VIEW SO DON'T TAKE IT SO SERIOUSLY HOR. LOL
Old 23-11-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Feel soft when she did boob massage on my back and using my hands During bbbj hj can feel base bit hard when she press her boob and lie her body on me with her weight or maybe its her rib bone..You go try and give your feedback
Ya I feel the same also bro. Can’t really differentiate. But this does not affect the overall enjoyment of the session. Her looks I somehow find it quite exotic. Like got a bit mixed blood.
Old 23-11-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Haven’t visit ML for 2 years ever since corvid. Is there any ML currently allow frenching?
Old 23-11-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Really guess this Cheryl late 20s, early 30s? Looks more matured to me though.
I can never really understand nuru without bbbj tho
Quote:
Originally Posted by slip_the_nip View Post
Humble FR for Shan Shan https://sglonelyguy-6.com/shanshan-massage/

RTM: Yes, if I am able within the area.
+11 for exchange
Old 23-11-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 15
tsubasaozora is a Helpful and Caring Samstertsubasaozora is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quick MR for An An.

Visited her today after 2 cancellation previously - 1 by me and the other time by her.

Looks: Need to discount, very foxy with overly defined double eyelid. I say 6/10, won't reject but manage your own expectations
Body: Tall with some tummy fats. Full nude during massage.
Boobs: C? Very soft and can teh and zhut. Not exp enough to tell whether it is real or fake.
Pussy: Partially shaved - can lick but v dry no feel.
Massage: 15mins of random rubbing
GFE: Ok la very chatty will volunteer to dry you and the head massage thing. Very accommodating.
Old 23-11-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Bro, what about the looks? Are the photos close to what she actually looks like?
TBH only the last row bottom right resemble but need discount 30% from the 美图 app. her look wun reject, just rather plain jane. If u ignore the face, her boobs and body are better than the average available now.
Old 23-11-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Too bad cannot top up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
TBH only the last row bottom right resemble but need discount 30% from the 美图 app. her look wun reject, just rather plain jane. If u ignore the face, her boobs and body are better than the average available now.
Old 23-11-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Hmm.. her service dipped so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsubasaozora View Post
Quick MR for An An.

Visited her today after 2 cancellation previously - 1 by me and the other time by her.

Looks: Need to discount, very foxy with overly defined double eyelid. I say 6/10, won't reject but manage your own expectations
Body: Tall with some tummy fats. Full nude during massage.
Boobs: C? Very soft and can teh and zhut. Not exp enough to tell whether it is real or fake.
Pussy: Partially shaved - can lick but v dry no feel.
Massage: 15mins of random rubbing
GFE: Ok la very chatty will volunteer to dry you and the head massage thing. Very accommodating.
Old 23-11-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

23/11/21 Anan rtm 2

Slight Ar and a good post cim hj with head massage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1