The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-12-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You basing this from her WC moments?

Actually when I raise issues, I always hope the Roberts report back to the MLs. So that she realises that her type of non-existent services are not well received here!

Or habits like high usage is despised and their reputation is going down the drain!

Dont need to base off wc moments
There is one super hardworking dude who forwards her everything mentioned abt her
With links to the post even

Also updates her on other happenings
Whoever it is I hope its worth ur effort man
Old 01-12-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 6
lamecorn is one of the Best!lamecorn is one of the Best!lamecorn is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Easily 7.5 for both in terms of visuals.
Thanks bro. Seems like a worth a shot to pay An Yue a visit then since i think An Ran is quite pleasing to the eyes. The as-advertised bigger boobs probably seals it

Upped you with my humble +2
Old 01-12-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 6
lamecorn is one of the Best!lamecorn is one of the Best!lamecorn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykayshi View Post
Is Xue Er's location convenient for foot soldiers?
About 15 min walk from train station.
Old 01-12-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
There is one super hardworking dude who forwards her everything mentioned abt her

Not me for sure. Went to see her once awhile ago when she offered CBJ which was way too short. Low GFE and with shorts on so opted for ear cleaning
Old 01-12-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

If someone posts fake news about Anxin here... he'll be mind-fucked big time.
Old 01-12-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I don't think this double booking is a common thing for her. I visited her every few days for months and never once had such issues. Anyway it is just me. May want to check and clarify with her next time.

The nuru bed is right there in the living room the moment you enter at current place...so I am guessing she does provide?

With the current crops, it is quite dry and she is my go to for sensual release. I don't usually check the time because the sensual part makes up for it. I don't think CoCo actually tell you to go if there is still time. Maybe it is just me . Just open your mouth and ask.

Take for example if she really double book and is apologetic, then just be nice, and tell her she owe you one and she will make up for it next time. Nice guys always get a good reciprocal return from appreciative ML.
Just sharing my thoughts, no bias.

I agree her sensual is pretty good comparing with current crop but for me that’s about it.

Unfortunately she did double book and kept showing me the SMSes that the next bro is waiting downstairs. I got the feel I needed to f off. Yes she was apologetic and offered to make up next time but I don’t really think any WL will actually do that. Maybe it is just my skeptical thinking but I would say most if not all adopt SAF (serve and f off) unless they are playing the long game... so all things considered unlikely to RTM since some others also kenna. I am not pissed, just accepted she provided the said services at a shorter timeframe.

Just to also confirm the nuru inflatable is there in the living room. She never offered and I didn’t asked so no fault of hers.
Old 01-12-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamecorn View Post
Thanks bro. Seems like a worth a shot to pay An Yue a visit then since i think An Ran is quite pleasing to the eyes. The as-advertised bigger boobs probably seals it

Upped you with my humble +2
Just bear in mind that other bros say she has less-than-ideal attitude.
Old 01-12-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Lonerhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Lolol! Hilarious! Too much free time on that dude's hand. She told you? Wish that dude all the best
Old 01-12-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.online/babe-massage/

Anyone tried her yet? saw 1 bro saying that she looks diff from advertised.

Been off the scene for quite awhile
Old 01-12-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
If someone posts fake news about Anxin here... he'll be mind-fucked big time.
Agree. Esp like unlock anything 😅😅

Looking forward new MR from Anxin

Suddenly AX become a hype here haha
Old 01-12-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post

I booked her for overnight before. Her extreme wetness belied her innocent looks.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/babe-massage/

Anyone tried her yet? saw 1 bro saying that she looks diff from advertised.

Been off the scene for quite awhile
Don't bother! Is a waste of time. To me is 60-70% as my vision becomes blur without spec LOL!
Old 01-12-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post

Dec blues lmao! Need to hype someone lolol!
Old 01-12-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonerhi View Post
Don't bother! Is a waste of time. To me is 60-70% as my vision becomes blur without spec LOL!
So jialat ah haha, but looks wise is still considered reasonable? im interested in the FN + bbbj combo Thanks again bro for ur inputs
Old 02-12-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
So jialat ah haha, but looks wise is still considered reasonable? im interested in the FN + bbbj combo Thanks again bro for ur inputs
We may have different taste. I will say is passable to some, but to me, I rejected her offer to shower tgt as her looks and boobs didn't gum me. Is like 2 soon to be inflated balloons hanging. The only positive note was her bbbj in the current market. But if you put her in 2019, no thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1