The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2015, 04:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute
Influx in Hong Kong/Taiwanese girls in Wechat working part time FLs in Singapore

Anyone encountered pretty young girls introducing themselves from Hong Kong/Taiwan working as part time FL and they request for $ transfer before action?
Old 31-01-2015, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 21
BMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Influx in Hong Kong/Taiwanese girls in Wechat working part time FLs in Singapore

Transfer n u r dead. Scam
Old 31-01-2015, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 10
bikersfucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Influx in Hong Kong/Taiwanese girls in Wechat working part time FLs in Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Anyone encountered pretty young girls introducing themselves from Hong Kong/Taiwan working as part time FL and they request for $ transfer before action?
Bro,

All are fakes.

I am also looking for Taiwanese FLs.

Old 31-01-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14262 / Power: 14
kopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond repute

So far no, maybe I didn't put handsome pics in my wechat
Old 31-01-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Use you brain to make decisions not your dick.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 31-01-2015, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

just had one by the name of 小雅 add me yesterday...fucking wasted an hour chatting before she stated her intensions...del and blocked
Old 31-01-2015, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
Craister deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCraister deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

mostly are scam on transfer deeds
Old 01-02-2015, 08:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!

Met a part-time FL claiming herself model(Thailand)
Skinny size but a pair of silcon tits

pm me if interests.
Old 01-02-2015, 10:37 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 0
hanhan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhanhan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhanhan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhanhan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

some of them can be quite aggressive but when they ask for transfer of money its a scam
Old 01-02-2015, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can claimed they r from any part of the world to attract attention if @ the end,stil a SCAM
Old 01-02-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jaded86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Theres this one on wechat that added me and asked me to bring her out for 4hours at $300. Then she asked for my mobile, say her boss need to talk to me. Told her to use the wechat call function.

Was just wondering what they can do with my number if I gave?
Old 01-02-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lizelder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded86 View Post
Theres this one on wechat that added me and asked me to bring her out for 4hours at $300. Then she asked for my mobile, say her boss need to talk to me. Told her to use the wechat call function.

Was just wondering what they can do with my number if I gave?
sounds like what I met lol
Old 01-02-2015, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
Royalant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

still have to be COD
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1