The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2011, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
TempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My days as a Temp

Some encounters of mine during my uni days. Funnily, I was never lucky with girls in school and it was actually outside of school that I had my best luck. I had girlfriends time to time from my uni but it was never anything exciting. Those girls that I met during these temp jobs were a total diff story though. 

I was studying in a private u and there's always a long break after my exams. I would always use the time to take up temp jobs, save up the earnings for my expenses when school starts. At times when I get good paying jobs, I could even spare some cash to go a short trip. 

All these happened more than 10 years ago. Some of these places that I worked in don't even exist anymore. 
Old 30-05-2011, 09:43 PM
Samster

TempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My days as a Temp

Admin Temp
Like most, I tried temping in a big MNC doing mundane admin staff. On my first day, I found out that the exec that I was suppose to report into  Denise, you must be my new temp was out sick and wouldn't be back to work till the following week. 

So I spent most of my morning doing other exec's dirty job. They took me out for lunch and made some small talk over lunch :

Me : What happened to Denise (the exec I was reporting into)
Exec A : Oooohhh...she caught hand food mouth from her nephew so recovering and quarantined at home. 
Me : Ok...how is she like huh ? Difficult to work with or not ?
Exec B : She ah....eeerrr...how to describe....(funny smile on her face)
Exec A : Very sporty and fit lah, always skip lunch and go to the company's gym. 
Me : Awww...but she friendly like all of you ? (must gei siao por them a bit to fish out info mah)
Exec B : She ah ? Friendly....when she laugh, the whole office can hear !!!

I was left puzzled with the info I've gathered. 

The work week passed quickly and when I met up with my gf over the weekend, I told her about the strange conversation that I had with the execs. She was comforting and told me not to worry. 

Monday came and there was this anxiety of meeting Denise. Sitting at my desk, finishing what was leftover from last week. Somebody tap me on my shoulder. 

Denise : Hi, I'm Denise. You must be my new temp,TL. 

Denise is of a petite build, abt 162cm. A very dark bronze tan and streaks of highlights in her long wavy hair. I can tell that she has a very taut body from the figure hugging one piece dress that she was wearing. A small B cup probably with wafer thin waist and a perky round butt. 

In summary, she is your stereotypical SPG !!!
Old 30-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Samster

Denise stuck out her hand offering a hand shake and I just stared at her hands. A SPG wasn't exactly what I was expecting.

Denise :  Don't worry, doctor certified that I am not contagious anymore.....HAHAHHAHHA

The whole office looked in my direction, her laughter was indeed thunderous. I shook her hands and replied with a weak "Hi". 

Denise : Finish up what you are doing and come over to my desk over there. We better get started on our project and catch up on the loss time from my MC. 

Cleared up the remaining jobs and went to Denise's desk. There wasn't any spare chairs around and I had to squat down next to her to hear the assignments she has for me. Even though it got my knees aching, I got a very good view of her from this angle. 

Sitting down in her tight short skirt, I can see she  has a very nice tone legs. That explains her nice butt as legs are the extension from ones butt and usually it comes in a package. Boobs can fool you with all the push up bras but nice butts can hardly be faked. Despite the SPG outlook, Denise is actually very girlish with a pixie like face to complement. She's just very loud and has a very outgoing personality. I could only guess that she was in her mid 20s but not her exact age. 

Taking the assignments from her, I've gotta whipped couple of spreadsheet together and consolidate that into a summary. There were tons of them and I surprised Denise by getting it done in double quick time. I put in macros, vlookup and dumped it into an MS Access database which spits out the summary she wanted. My proficiency with spreadsheets & databases surprised her. 

Denise : Interesting....looks like we've got a little whiz here. We might just be able to push the schedules ahead and move to the next stage earlier than thought. 

She loaded me with more spreadsheets and told me that once all that is done. We could start making sites visits for cataloging. That's like a week load of shit to clear even if fully automated.
Old 30-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster

Denise didn't jio me for lunch as she hits the gym on most days. There was once I was meeting my gf for lunch and Denise invited herself saying it is her off day from her gym. After the lunch...

Gf : Wwwaaahhh....now I know what you meant when you said your boss is a SPG...hahahhaaa
Me : Yah
Gf : Kkekkeee...she quite hot huh but now I know you are safe. 
Me : Huh ?
Gf : You not Ang Moh...so no chance. 
Me : So today's lunch...
Gf : Yah...drop in and check on you lah !!!

Back in the office and some discussion with Denise on work stuff. When done...

Denise : Your gf is pretty cute, how long have the 2 of you been together ?

I was somewhat taken aback, this is the first time we talk about anything outside of work. 

Me : Eeerrr...about 6mths or so, we are schoolmates. 
Denise : Going strong ?
Me : Pretty alright...

Denise flashes me a sweet smile on hearing that.

Time came for the site visits for the cataloging. We had to travel to the different offices to check that the equipment matches what's reported on paper. 

First stop was where the equipments were kept at the top shelves and can only be reached by climbing up the ladder. While I was abt to climb up the ladder, Denise stopped me and said she'll do it. She got to show me what to look for, just hold on to the ladder to stabilize it. 

I did what I was told and when I looked up....I got this great up skirt view of Denise. I stared and was shocked at the eroticism of actually peeping at someone. Denise looked down at me and started explaining and it's only after she finishes 2 sentences that I heard anything. 

Facts verified - Man only got enough blood for one head. I lost my hearing for that moment when my blood rushed to the other. 

Well, I broke my gaze at her perfectly rounded perky butt cheeks and paid attention to what was said. Denise did her explanation and it was my turn to get up the ladder to finish the cataloging. She held on to the ladder while I was doing the check. 
Old 31-05-2011, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
69sonice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice start... camping for more ;-)
Old 31-05-2011, 11:04 AM
Samster

I'm a old man, so quite long winded. Paiseh paiseh....
Old 31-05-2011, 11:08 AM
Samster

On the way to the office we were sitting in an empty company's shutter bus. 

Denise : What did you see ?
Me : Huh ? 
Denise : Come on...tell me what you saw when I was up on the ladder. 
Me : Eeerrr...I saw your g-string. 

Denise slapped me on my arms pretty hard and I tot, that's it, I'm done for it now. 

Denise : Let me tell you, that's not a G-string. That's a T-back, there's no way to put lace on G-strings and I like mine with lace !!! Dun your gf teach you anything !?!?
Me : Ok...thanks for the education. 
Denise : Like what you saw ?
Me : .......
Denise : Don't worry, tell me. Your that look when in a daze and blushed when you realize suddenly that I was talking to you was so cute. Bet that's how you snagged your gf !!!
Me : I didn't know I still had enough blood in me to blush...chuckled. 
Denise : Cheeky, I didn't know you had that in you........HahahahHaaaa !!!!

It was so thunderous that the bus driver actually look around to see what was so funny. 

Denise : Yeah....I noticed, your hard-on was still there when you were up on the ladder...hahahhaaa 
Me : Yah...but nothing compared to an Ang Moh one right ?
Denise : What Ang Moh ?
Me : Tot you like Ang Moh guys ? 
Denise (with a sweet smile) :  I only go for Chinese guys, I don't like Ang Moh at all. 
Me : .......
(Shell shocked, staring at her wide eye, reassessing her all over given what i have just heard. She is a living proof of not to judge a book by it's cover)
Punching me on my arms. 
Denise : What you trying to do giving me that dumb cute look again !!! KeeeKkkeeeekkee. 

The rest of the journey was spent in awkward silence. 
Old 31-05-2011, 11:11 AM
Samster

On returning back to the site, the job that needs to be done is primarily the same. I carried the ladder over and place it next to the shelves and we just stayed there rooted staring at each other. 

Denise : Waiting for me to show you again issit ?

I quickly made my move to climb the ladder. 

Denise chuckled : You'd rather I get a good view of your hard on again isn't it ? 

All these teasing got the best of me. That's it, my horns are out and I'm done playing the good temp. 

Me : What hard-on, you've not shown me anything to give me a hard-on yet. . 
Denise : So you're telling me that you still dunno how to do the job and needs me to give you another demonstration ?
Me : No harm seeing again to get more familiar right ?
Denise : So what you want me to show you first ?
Me with an evil grin : The difference between a G-string and a T-back ?

Denise climbed up the ladder and stood where I could get a good view up her skirt. 

Denise : Hhhhmmmm...Can tell the difference now ?
Me : Yes, plus there's also another difference on your T-back from earlier 
Denise : Huh ? What's that ?
Me : Now there's a wet patch (I smiled cheekily)
Denise seductively  : Damn...look what you've done, this is all your fault. 

I rested my hand on her calf, felt her muscle tighten and a tingling jolt of current seems to pass through the both of us. 

I could hear Denise exhaling. 

I started feeling both her calfs and massaging her softly. 

Denise : Mmmmmm... Just what I needed from my gym workouts. 
Me : What else do you need ?
Denise : I don't just workout my calfs you know. 

Stroking my hands from her calfs and moving it up her legs to her thighs. 

Denise is not model tall, what she lacks in height, her workouts in the gym gave her such nice tone legs that you wouldn't feel an ounce of fat much less celluloid. It's slim, tone and firm. Not the tree trunks that you see in body builders. Don't think she does heavy weights but light weights with additional reps to get this kinda results. 

It's silky smooth and the tanned gives it glistering glow of someone in the peak of her physical health. 

I took my time, feeling her legs up and down and all over. Stroking my thumb over the concave bent behind her knees never fail to draw out a "MmmMmmMmm...." from her. 

Me : Think your wet patch just got bigger....hehhehee
Denise : You've turn on the tap, think it'll need to be plugged to stop the flow.....kkekkekkkeee

Ho say liaooo....that's my green light. 
Old 31-05-2011, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 20
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Keep it cumming!!
Old 31-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Le Kua Simi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it up.
Old 31-05-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 16
cocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samster

keep it coming bro!!! bth!! can only imagine the sight of her up the ladder.. yummy~
Old 31-05-2011, 02:09 PM
Samster

I move my hands higher up and started feeling her perky round butt. Alternating between rubbing and giving it light squeezes. The squeezes definitely does it for her, it was quite funny and stimulating for me actually. Funny as in, her nicely round butt cheeks are like moans filled  balloons. 

Rub rub squeeze...
Denise : Eeeerrrrrr...
Rub rub squeeze....
Denise : Yyyeeeaaaahhh....
Rub rub rub squeeze...
Denise : MmMmmMmm....

Her moans and deep breathing was extremely erotic. Thank goodness we're in a deserted store area with no worries about being caught. 

I decided to try something different. I raised my hands higher, slip my hands below her T-back to reach for the small of her back. Then pulled her T-back upwards causing it to stretch and exert a pressure on her pussy. 

Denise : EeeEeAaaHhh....AaAaaAarrggggh !!!

Denise was both surprised and enticed by the new sensation that my action brought and it drew out the loudest of moan from her.  

Denise smiling with her eyes halfed closed : Are you done playing ? Can't you see that I'm about the die ?

I moved my hands down and move in between her legs. Without needing a prompt, Denise spread her legs as wide as the ladder permits. I reached into her T-back and felt her soaking wet pussy. Running my thumb up and down her slit.  Denise arched her back giving m a better access. 

Denise : MmMmMm....finally you starting where it matters ...

Roughly, I pulled her T-back to one side and stuck my tongue to her pussy. 

Denise : OooHhh...Ooohhhhh...

I was licking with my tongue up and down her slit and i moved Denise's left leg a step or two up the ladder. This gave me more room for me to move my head between her legs. 

Denise : Hhhmmm...a little higher...yeeeaahh... a...little...higher.....AaAaahhhh....Yes !!!

Denise was directing me to where her clit is and on hitting the spot. I started working my tongue on that exact spot. I spread her pussy with both my hands and started licking her with an up and down motion. Then in circular and probing the spot with the tip of my tongue. All these drew a different reaction from Denise and her moans became a high pitch mews. 

Denise : Eee...eeeeEeeEeWWw...aaa...EeEeeWwWww...

Now I know why they nicknamed the paradise of man as pussy. They mew !!!
Old 31-05-2011, 02:16 PM
Samster

Denise started swaying her hips to help with the movement of my tongue. I've heard of guys fucking a girls mouth and now I am getting a female version of the  treat. 

I looked up at Denise and realize that she has unbuttoned her blouse and is kneading her breast with one of her hands. I tried reaching my hand up to her breasts but they were out of reach as she is too high up the ladder. 

Denise : EeeeEeeRrrrrr....your...eeerrr...finnn...gerrrrr.. .aawwww...put...pputtt...aaAaAahhh...in...side. 

Now I know why she's the boss and I'm the temp. 

Positioning my middle finger at the entrance of her pussy, I rub in circular motion before inserting an inch of my middle finger and withdrawing again.  I did that a number of times and it's driving Denise nuts. She started bucking her ass just to get more of my finger into her. 

I decided I wanna play boss. 

Me : Tell me what you want ?
Denise : Ssshhiiitt....AaaAaahh...stic...ssttiicckk...yoouu rr..wwwhhoolee ffin..errrr... in...mmmMmMmMmMM
Me : And ? Tell me what you want my fingers to do ?
Denise : Fiin..eeerrr...aaaahhhh....fffuucc..mmeee
Me : Why ?
Denise : MmmMMm...aaaahhhh....SsSssssOoo....hhhoorr..hhhooo rrr....nniiiii

I shove my finger all the way in and started to pumped her rapidly. 

Denise : Aaawww...aaaawww..Aaawww....yyyyEeeAaahhhh...Aaaww www.....yyyeeeAHHH...

With my other hand, I position my thumb over her clit and started rubbing along with my pumping motion. 

Denise : EeeRrr...Eeerrr...Fuc Fuc Fuc....EeeRrr...eeerEeerrr...

Denise was suddenly totally silent. I couldn't even hear her breath. I tot what happened. Then a high pitch yelp.  

Denise : EEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH !!! OooHHhhH...eeEEeeAaa......eeEEeeAaa....mmMmMMm...e eEEeeAaa....

I started feeling a tension wrapped around my middle finger and what followed was a throbbing waves after waves of spasm. Denise's legs were trembling and she had to keep both her hands on the ladder to keep from falling. I continued finger fucking her but at a slower rate. 

Denise : EeRrEeerr...ssstt...ooopp...sstopp...I can't take it no more..hhheerrr...

I moved my hands away from Denise, took a step back and looked at her. 

It was such a sight. 

She was practically just clinging on to the ladder. One side of her thigh was drenched from the juices that had flowed out of her pussy that was staring at me. Her T-back was strapped to just one side of her butt cheek. Her hair was disheveled and from her half unbuttoned blouse, I could see that both her breasts have been pushed out of her bra cups. Despite her dark tan, I could see that her face is totally flushed. Her eyes were half closed and gasping for breath.  

These were the days before handphones but that image has made a permanent imprint in my mind that has been replayed a hundred, a thousand times  when I'm fucking or masturbating myself.
Old 31-05-2011, 02:21 PM
Samster

Denise started swaying her hips to help with the movement of my tongue. I've heard of guys fucking a girls mouth and now I am getting a female version of the  treat. 

I looked up at Denise and realize that she has unbuttoned her blouse and is kneading her breast with one of her hands. I tried reaching my hand up to her breasts but they were out of reach as she is too high up the ladder. 

Denise : EeeeEeeRrrrrr....your...eeerrr...finnn...gerrrrr.. .aawwww...put...pputtt...aaAaAahhh...in...side. 

Positioning my middle finger at the entrance of her pussy, I rub in circular motion before inserting an inch of my middle finger and withdrawing again.  I did that a number of times and it's driving Denise nuts. She started bucking her ass just to get more of my finger into her. 

Denise : Ssshhiiitt....AaaAaahh...stic...ssttiicckk...yoouu rr..wwwhhoolee ffin..errrr... in...mmmMmMmMmMM

Denise : Aaawww...aaaawww..Aaawww....yyyyEeeAaahhhh...Aaaww www.....yyyeeeAHHH...

With my other hand, I position my thumb over her clit and started rubbing along with my pumping motion. 

Denise was suddenly totally silent. I couldn't even hear her breath. I tot what happened. Then a high pitch yelp.  

Denise : EEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH !!! OooHHhhH...eeEEeeAaa......eeEEeeAaa....mmMmMMm...e eEEeeAaa....

I started feeling a tension wrapped around my middle finger and what followed was a throbbing waves after waves of spasm. Denise's legs were trembling and she had to keep both her hands on the ladder to keep from falling. I continued finger fucking her but at a slower rate. 

Denise : EeRrEeerr...ssstt...ooopp...sstopp...I can't take it no more..hhheerrr...

It was such a sight. 

She was practically just clinging on to the ladder. One side of her thigh was drenched from the juices that had flowed out of her pussy that was staring at me. Her T-back was strapped to just one side of her butt cheek. Her hair was disheveled and from her half unbuttoned blouse, I could see that both her breasts have been pushed out of her bra cups. Despite her dark tan, I could see that her face is totally flushed. Her eyes were half closed and gasping for breath.  

These were the days before handphones but that image has made a permanent imprint in my mind that has been replayed a hundred, a thousand times  when I'm fucking or masturbating myself.
Old 31-05-2011, 03:04 PM
Samster

It was such a sight. 

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1