The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle

Old 16-04-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
TBH, one man meats another man poison. Alot of customers means she not hungry to drop her price.

Recently I visited a joint and I ask FJ how much she say any amount just pay what I want. I say SGD$58 entrance and 50 for FJ she agreed. She say boss say not enough customer a month to meet the quota their permit will be cancelled and they have to pay the boss monthly for the permit fees too. So desperate even if I pay 50 for FJ they are willing to accept. Also not a bad bonk for a early 30s ML. In the end I pay 50 with another $30 tips....SG too much carrot KCed heads so some ML will definitely being flooded with extra money becoming more demanding....So go to those you feel worth your money. Recently I found one SYT Viet which I feel is top notch for her price at UPL. Definitely better then this YY.
Share more info on the 58$ joint bro?
Old 19-04-2024, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Re: MP along geylang rd

Just tried new Spa last weekend near the dim sum area.
Took the one hour massage and was assigned to this fair and young SYT from Vietnam

Massage: Nothing special but I liked the strength she applied on my back. At least not piano massage. She was teasing my balls towards the end of the massage
Specials: Managed to FJ her and the chemistry btw us is good. Her BBBJ is pretty good until I almost shot into her mouth. Also did 69 with her. Finished her off in a cowboy position.
Dmg: 2 blue tips (up to you to pay, standard mkt price)

Definitely will RTF this hot Vietnamese gem again. Interested bros can send me a PM.

Old 19-04-2024, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Took the one hour massage and was assigned to this fair and young SYT from Vietnam

Massage: Nothing special but I liked the strength she applied on my back. At least not piano massage. She was teasing my balls towards the end of the massage
Specials: Managed to FJ her and the chemistry btw us is good. Her BBBJ is pretty good until I almost shot into her mouth. Also did 69 with her. Finished her off in a cowboy position.

Definitely will RTF this hot Vietnamese gem again. Interested bros can send me a PM.

Geylang dim sum at which lorongs?
Old 19-04-2024, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Lorong 9 dimsum?
Old 19-04-2024, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Lorong 9 dimsum?
Not sure leh. Used to have 1 fxxk shop near lor 9 but moved to tai keng garden liao. Maybe come back
Old 19-04-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 9
Plushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Able to share CTC bro? Your inbox full

Seaman123
Old 19-04-2024, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 19
letsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to all

Bro, think your inbox exploded, can't pm you. don't mind pm me the contacts? happy to up your points in return thanks!

Quote:

Old 19-04-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Nasilemakbigbow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi, can share contact
Old 19-04-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Nasilemakbigbow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
CM share contact
Old 19-04-2024, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Bro, can share with me?
Old 19-04-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jack888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, can share contact? Thanks
Old 20-04-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried a new shop along Geylang road too. (Well at least new for me) there is one PRC girl here who speaks decent English and looks relative young compared to the other women in the shop. She said she is 29. Body is great nice natural boobs which I like a lot. A decent butt she isn’t skinny which is my type but she isn’t fat too just the right body for a normal girl.

(Best part is she charges like the shop where K works) good for people who want decent girls for a good price.

Edit: I just found out this is the shame shop as Susu from above lol. I was trying to look for her but couldn’t find her.

Last edited by marshmallow14; 20-04-2024 at 02:37 PM.
Old 20-04-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallow14 View Post
Tried a new shop along Geylang road too.

(Best part is she charges like the shop where K works) good for people who want decent girls for a good price.
It’s the location, they have to compete with the brothels who are cheaper.

There’s still a CAT40 for those who want to fuck n go.
Old 20-04-2024, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
It’s the location, they have to compete with the brothels who are cheaper is you want to fuck and go.
Yeah but from their line up I only saw two girls that are worth 150 and below. Non are worth cat 200 price. I still miss K lol 120 for a woman in her prime with sex drive like a teenage boy lol. That girl never gets tired of sex.
Old 20-04-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallow14 View Post
Yeah but from their line up I only saw two girls that are worth 150 and below. Non are worth cat 200 price. I still miss K lol 120 for a woman in her prime with sex drive like a teenage boy lol. That girl never gets tired of sex.
If you saw what K just posted on her WeChat, you’d now be planning a trip to KL…

And bros who dun have her contact, dun ask me as I’m not her gatekeeper n will zap those that send me “share ctc” PM.

Last edited by Keima; 20-04-2024 at 05:25 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1